Looking to chat with others about sex with my wife

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

PM me if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you.
only men allowed in here? I think i can give a very nice point of view from the wife eyes... and what a pity my husband could not have the same feelings as you do...

Greetings. I'm a married male mid 40s looking to chat with other men about them having sex with my wife. She once dropped her panties for another man. At first I was pissed but I soon began to become aroused by her tryst. I began to fantasize about other men fucking her and now I want her to do it again. Until then I enjoy chatting with others about her and what they'd do with her.

PM me if you're interested. I'd love to hear from you.
gerne plaudere ich mit dir über deine frau und ihre erlebnisse und deine wünsche

My wife and I are a hotwife couple. We both love that she’s having sex with other men. I also love chatting with other men about them screwing her. PM me if you’d like to chat.
I’m on line now if you’d like to chat. PM me please.

My wife and I are a hotwife couple. We both love that she’s having sex with other men. I also love chatting with other men about them screwing her. PM me if you’d like to chat.
I’m on line now if you’d like to chat. PM me please.

Back