Looking to chat with another woman

I'm a mature woman looking for a submissive woman to be my step daughter in a role play. It would involve a lot of exhibitionism with us both, in public and at home. Obviously how we dress, very provocatively, will be a big part of our play. My step daughter should be very shy and introverted to begin with. Please check my profile before contacting me.

What about my post did you like, Sussy?
Well not sure I can speak for Sussy, but will share what I like. Love the idea of being a new stepdaughter who is intrigued with this new situation where there is an attraction. Love to dress sexy but would love to have someone push my vulnerability to expand my sexual growth. Wet with anticipation what that might look like

I'm looking forward to my new stepdaughter coming home for her summer break from her first year of college. Please PM me.

Last edited:
Are there any other ladies in Northern California looking to chat? I’m 42 and married but very curious. Hoping to find someone fairly local to me.

I’ve seen plenty of threads here started by curious women looking for other women to talk to. Figured maybe I could place my own ad offering to chat and play with any curious ladies who want to experiment or those who just need some release. Plus let’s be honest I’m feeling a little horny

While I wouldn’t mind just talking or chatting, I’m going to be blunt - I’m looking to play with another woman and hopefully we’ll get a few orgasms each! So, respond if this sounds interesting or don’t if it doesn’t. :)
Where do I sign up?

Back