Looking to chat with another woman

Paperslut

Virgin
I’ve seen plenty of threads here started by curious women looking for other women to talk to. Figured maybe I could place my own ad offering to chat and play with any curious ladies who want to experiment or those who just need some release. Plus let’s be honest I’m feeling a little horny

While I wouldn’t mind just talking or chatting, I’m going to be blunt - I’m looking to play with another woman and hopefully we’ll get a few orgasms each! So, respond if this sounds interesting or don’t if it doesn’t. :)

I’ve seen plenty of threads here started by curious women looking for other women to talk to. Figured maybe I could place my own ad offering to chat and play with any curious ladies who want to experiment or those who just need some release. Plus let’s be honest I’m feeling a little horny

While I wouldn’t mind just talking or chatting, I’m going to be blunt - I’m looking to play with another woman and hopefully we’ll get a few orgasms each! So, respond if this sounds interesting or don’t if it doesn’t. :)
Would love to chat 😊 pm me if interested

I’d like to play with you
Rachel, 28
Message me, please

Hi

In horny also

Back