Looking to chat with another woman

Hi, I'm Andrea 24 from UK. Been reading the stories here for years and never realised this side of it existed! Would love to make new friends xx
There aren't many lesbian and bi women threads, but they are out there. :)

You can try looking in the GLBT forum to find two that are really popular. This one is actually my own personal thread looking for women to play with. But it seems to have been taken over by others who are looking for the same.

I’ve seen plenty of threads here started by curious women looking for other women to talk to. Figured maybe I could place my own ad offering to chat and play with any curious ladies who want to experiment or those who just need some release. Plus let’s be honest I’m feeling a little horny

While I wouldn’t mind just talking or chatting, I’m going to be blunt - I’m looking to play with another woman and hopefully we’ll get a few orgasms each! So, respond if this sounds interesting or don’t if it doesn’t. :)
Would love to chat & play 😉

I’ve seen plenty of threads here started by curious women looking for other women to talk to. Figured maybe I could place my own ad offering to chat and play with any curious ladies who want to experiment or those who just need some release. Plus let’s be honest I’m feeling a little horny

While I wouldn’t mind just talking or chatting, I’m going to be blunt - I’m looking to play with another woman and hopefully we’ll get a few orgasms each! So, respond if this sounds interesting or don’t if it doesn’t. :)
I came here to see if there were any women looking to chat. Bi and need a break from those boys. 🙄

Back