Looking to chat with another woman

I’ve seen plenty of threads here started by curious women looking for other women to talk to. Figured maybe I could place my own ad offering to chat and play with any curious ladies who want to experiment or those who just need some release. Plus let’s be honest I’m feeling a little horny

While I wouldn’t mind just talking or chatting, I’m going to be blunt - I’m looking to play with another woman and hopefully we’ll get a few orgasms each! So, respond if this sounds interesting or don’t if it doesn’t. :)
Hi I'd love to chat .

Ok ladies, in keeping with the honest nature of my thread, I’m horny and I want a virtual one night stand. (Could be more like friends with benefits if we click;)) Any ladies here willing to have a naughty chat and an orgasm or two with me?

Ok ladies, in keeping with the honest nature of my thread, I’m horny and I want a virtual one night stand. (Could be more like friends with benefits if we click;)) Any ladies here willing to have a naughty chat and an orgasm or two with me?
I'd love to have a virtual one night stand with you or more and to any of the ladies on this thread message me for some fun

Well.... As long as you promise an orgasm or two ...

xoxo Teri - ;)
Oh I will promise an orgasm or two for sure…It’s a shame I missed you. Would have loved to make your thighs quiver and your clit twitch with pleasure

I’ve seen plenty of threads here started by curious women looking for other women to talk to. Figured maybe I could place my own ad offering to chat and play with any curious ladies who want to experiment or those who just need some release. Plus let’s be honest I’m feeling a little horny

While I wouldn’t mind just talking or chatting, I’m going to be blunt - I’m looking to play with another woman and hopefully we’ll get a few orgasms each! So, respond if this sounds interesting or don’t if it doesn’t. :)
I’m interested in all of the above!

Yes very interested

Good afternoon all you beautiful ladies. I am in the process of putting together a bit of an experiment. I have a Bluetooth toy that I want to play with and a high sex drive. I will be making a post within the next day or two asking if anyone wants to take control of my toy for a time frame of 15 minutes.

As I am bisexual, I wanted to reach out to women first since I get the feeling the men will overrun this…experiment? Play date? Session?…whatever I’m choosing to call this thing. Since I know some women are still shy and timid when it comes to their desires with the fairer sex, this may be a good way to dip your toe in so to speak.

I have chosen to post on my own thread since this way I will get to the audience I am intending. If this doesn’t work I may just post it in the GLBT personals as it’s own thread. If this is interesting to you, let me know by private message. I will not be responding to posts here for this.

Hi, I'm Andrea 24 from UK. Been reading the stories here for years and never realised this side of it existed! Would love to make new friends xx

Back