Looking for very sell done descriptive 'amateur night' strips with emphasis on the strip itself.

Tomh1966

Hello
Does not have to be an actual amateur night. A lot of the stories that come up in the basic search bar for 'amateur night'... the strip scenes are not very good. Oddly the best ones I found so far were in the story 'Reality TV Confidential'

Many of the amateur night strips go

She walked on stage
She was naked in a flash
she spread her legs and showed her pussy
She turned over, spread her legs and showed her pussy
She stood up and shook her tits
She leaned back and spread her legs and showed her pussy
Did I mention she showed her pussy?

I get it she showed her pussy. I am looking for well-done strip scenes with emphasis on the strip.

For what it's worth, stripping is a visual action that works better in other mediums. The written word is capable of a lot of things, but there are some things that it is not great at.

The longest section of writing I've ever written, and then deleted because it was complete shit, was an amateur night strip club scene. It was like 7k words of dogshit.

The strength of erotica is in the headspace, emotions, and rich inner world of the characters. How many readers, besides yourself, are interested in the headspace of a stripper over and above the visual presentation of tits?

Put differently, you would not so much be looking for a story about amateur night as you should be looking for stories about women exploring exhibitionism or doing so under protest by way of blackmail.

That's where you would get good exposition on the embarrassment, or the feeling of freedom, or the intoxicating adulation of a room full of (mostly) men.

Does not have to be an actual amateur night. A lot of the stories that come up in the basic search bar for 'amateur night'... the strip scenes are not very good. Oddly the best ones I found so far were in the story 'Reality TV Confidential'

I wrote a stripping scene, very detailed, that people loved. It was a highlight of the story. It was in the Incest/Taboo category and it's no longer free, but people loved and love it, so they're out there, somewhere, so don't lose faith you'll find them.

If you don't mind incest stories or insist that the stripping must take place in a club, Lockdown Christmas Miracle Ch. 17 by jhealy55 is one of the best examples I've read. I think it disproves the argument that stripping can't work in a written medium.

(The backstory to the chapter is that three college-age siblings, two sisters and a brother, are stuck together in COVID lockdown the month before Christmas. They each make a fantasy wishlist of things they'd rather be doing, like a skiing trip, beach vacation, going to a frat party, and so on, which they then go about recreating at home. The brother's list includes visiting a strip club. By Chapter 17 they've all fooled around, and the sisters have decided to fulfill his wish.)

Back