Looking for two crossdresser stories to no avail

Hello, all. I have been unsuccessfully looking for two crossdresser related stories for some time now. I don't recall exactly when I read either, but I think it was probably closer to ten years ago than to now.

I've done an enormous amount of searching through tags, Google, and the advanced search, so at this point I suspect they were deleted. Posting here is a last resort.

1. The first story featured a crossdresser coming over to her regular hookup's house but his wife is home. His wife (who is possibly a nurse) works night shifts. She gives them the bedroom and they start having sex, but without a condom, and his wife catches them. The husband's name may have been David. It's possible that it was tagged "panties", "sissy," or "crossdresser."

2. The second story had very little in the way of action and featured a daughter either catching her father crossdressed or finding pictures on his computer. They start discussing how he got into it after his divorce (where his wife ran off with someone else, possibly a colonel, possibly in the air force) and he lies to her about several things (such as not using protection). She wants to online shop for panties with him because the ones in the pictures are too "old fashioned."

Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.

Back