Looking for a story that has a guy with his 2 step sisters and step mother

Sreader109

Virgin
Looking for a story I found awhile back. It involves a guy who lives with his 2 sisters and mother, dad is dead or not around alot don't remember. The guy and sisters are also step siblings since the parents married each other when the father already had the guy and the mother already had the girls as their kids. One sister acts like she hates the guy, always mad with him and arguing with him at school. Think its because she didn't fully accept her mother remarrying and not liking having to put up with living with random guy. The other is pretty nice and sweet, she helps with with his studies and acts as the mature one. A very dependable older sister type you could say, I believe she is also part of the schools student council or something like that.

First sex scene is between the guy and sister who tends to be angry with him. Details are fuzzy on how it starts but it ends up with her starting to fall for the guy. Dude had a nice dick and was a natural at using it. Think it happens in the shower too. The two then have sex multiple times and keep their relationship a secret until the other sister catches them. She ends up being upset mostly because while the two were having fun she still had to act as the mature and responsible one which was very stressfull for her. She also liked the guy too and it ends up with the two sisters sharing the guy while keeping it a secret from everyone else. Not sure if a threesome starts then or later. Then there are multiple short scenes of the guy having sex with the two sisters, usually only one of them. The ones I remember is of them at school. The sister who was mean dragged the guy away to a private place while making it seem like she was only doing it to shout at him about something. In reality they had sex once they were alone. The other was when the guy was with the nice sister in the student council room under the guise that she was helping him with his school work but they were actually having sex.

Story had multiple chapters I believe and the last scene I remember is the guy relaxing a bit because both sisters wouldn't be home for the day due to one reason or another. Considering what was going on next chapter, if it was ever written, may have ended up being the mother's chapter.

Back