Looking for bi sub bottom M for couple

So me and my wife are poly we want someone for the both of us I am bicurious so we are looking to explore having another M a switch if at all possible to join us online is fine for now but we do want inperson at some point in time we live in Washington I am 36 and she is 31 if this post is intriguing then lmk and post here or send me a message thank you for your time
Sound

So me and my wife are poly we want someone for the both of us I am bicurious so we are looking to explore having another M a switch if at all possible to join us online is fine for now but we do want inperson at some point in time we live in Washington I am 36 and she is 31 if this post is intriguing then lmk and post here or send me a message thank you for your time
Lucky the man you chose, good luck

So me and my wife are poly we are looking for a bottom bi sub male for the both of us I am bicurious so we are hoping to find someone if at all possible to join us online is fine for now but we do want inperson at some point in time we live in Washington I am 36 and she is 31 if this post is intriguing then lmk and post here or send me a message thank you for your time
Hi im a bicurious submssive male that would love to serve you both

Back