Looking for i story I read awhile back but can't recall the name

Dt22657

Virgin
I read this story a couple of months ago I recall most of the story but can't remember the name it was categorized as incest so the story is a man returns to his home town after being injured in war and finds a old high school friend in a hotel lobby who remembers him and tells him he needs to see his older sister who was searching for and couldn't find him and he goes to his old house but
The new person living tells him that his mother was shot by his stepfather and his older sister helped put him away for good and works with the court now and lives on a farm now he goes there but she isn't home so he eats and she's her at a diner for lunch and they talk but she didn't recognize him and the waiter tells him that he's only one to make her smile and he goes back to her farm and wait for her and takes care of her horses and she was watching him for a little bit and she tells him wether she should thank him or call the police and he calls her meg and she cries and thinks it's a prank but it isn't and hugs him telling him that she thought he was dead because the stepfather said so and the talk i don't want to tell the there's more it's a 3 chapter story I know the story but can't remember the name so if anyone can tell me I would be thankful

Back