Looking for feedback on Erotic Horror Story

batman4

Virgin
https://literotica.com/s/the-hunters-tale

Hey, so this is my very first erotic horror story of any kind. Hopefully not my last. I won't spoil too much here, else to say that I was inspired by much better writers on this particular genre, and that this is just proof of concept for me that I can somewhat follow in their footsteps lol.

Anyways, I would love any kind of feedback on this story. What did you like, or what would you like to see more of? What stood out for you? Is my writing style easy to follow? Any interest in a sequel? These are just some questions to help guide the conversation. Again, appreciate all the feedback! Thanks!!

Okay, I just started reading, but the first scene was very intriguing. I'll comment more when I get a chance to finish the story.

So I posted a comment, but I'll post here too

Well done story. I'd enjoy a sequel, but the story had a nice stopping point too, so it's entirely up to you.

I liked how calm and collected the protagonist was, and I enjoyed his unflinching hatred for the demons.
I also really liked that the demons seemed irredeemably evil, rather than the more common trope of "mostly evil, but capable of good."

If I had to point out one  teensy flaw(?) in the story, it's just that the main character is too damn cool. Obviously, he's over confident, but maybe a little more fear or self-doubt when faced with the inhuman horrors might make him more relatable.
That's just my thought.

Either way, good job. 5 stars.

So I posted a comment, but I'll post here too

Well done story. I'd enjoy a sequel, but the story had a nice stopping point too, so it's entirely up to you.

I liked how calm and collected the protagonist was, and I enjoyed his unflinching hatred for the demons.
I also really liked that the demons seemed irredeemably evil, rather than the more common trope of "mostly evil, but capable of good."

If I had to point out one  teensy flaw(?) in the story, it's just that the main character is too damn cool. Obviously, he's over confident, but maybe a little more fear or self-doubt when faced with the inhuman horrors might make him more relatable.
That's just my thought.

Either way, good job. 5 stars.
Hey man, thanks so much for reading and reviewing my story! I appreciate it so much! As I alluded in the story, I'm far from the best writer here when it comes to the erotic horror genre, so I'm just doing my best to figure out what works.

As for your critique, I will say that there are hints throughout the story that dealing with succubi is pretty routine for him. This is meant to be a veteran in the field of monster girl slaying, someone who's been at this for years and years. A lone lesser succubus probably won't give him as much trouble as others. But, I will say that in future additions, there will be moments where he's up against more than just the garden variety demon. And we'll see how he takes to those challenges.

For now, again, appreciate you taking the time to review my work. Let me know if there's anything else you'd like to see! :)

Back