Looking for an editor/ proof reader for my lesbian WWE story

Hi everyone! I’m new to this but I was hoping someone would be willing to look over and perhaps proofread/ make edits as needed to my two partner WWE lesbian lover story between former WWE RAW ring announcer Lilian Garcia and Hall of Famer legend Trish Stratus. If anyone is into wreslting or the WWE in general, it would probably help as that would give you insight into the background of the characters or I can provide info via email. Hope someone can reply or reach out soon, I worked hard to make it as accurate as possible :)

Attachments

• C66BB9D8-212F-4B04-B5DD-8A120D39FACA.jpeg
    C66BB9D8-212F-4B04-B5DD-8A120D39FACA.jpeg
    29 KB · Views: 5
Hi everyone! I’m new to this but I was hoping someone would be willing to look over and perhaps proofread/ make edits as needed to my two partner WWE lesbian lover story between former WWE RAW ring announcer Lilian Garcia and Hall of Famer legend Trish Stratus. If anyone is into wreslting or the WWE in general, it would probably help as that would give you insight into the background of the characters or I can provide info via email. Hope someone can reply or reach out soon, I worked hard to make it as accurate as possible :)
you need to turn personal messages on.

Turn on Conversations, or what used to be called Private Messages ~~

* They are called "Conversations" and are found under the little envelope at the top right of the page. To check that they are enabled, click on your username next to the envelope and then go to Privacy. Under "Allow User To" you will see various options for conversations. (These are the instructions as far as I know at this time. If wrong, please let me know.)

Turn on Conversations, or what used to be called Private Messages ~~

* They are called "Conversations" and are found under the little envelope at the top right of the page. To check that they are enabled, click on your username next to the envelope and then go to Privacy. Under "Allow User To" you will see various options for conversations. (These are the instructions as far as I know at this time. If wrong, please let me know.)
Thank you, just did! So are you interested in the story?

I’m willing to edit for you, if you’re still in need. Please send me a conversation pm and I’ll drop you an email address where you can send the story.

Back