Looking for a lady in London who loves sucking cock

Zundas

Really Experienced
As the title suggests, I'm looking for a woman in or close to London who loves sucking cock.

I've never managed to cum solely from oral, and that frustrates me. It's something most guys don't give a second thought to when it happens but has so far been beyond my reach. I've had a handful of sexual partners but sadly none have been successful (despite some very exhausting attempts).

Happy to discuss all the relevant details for a meetup, and to talk plenty beforehand. Some personal details regarding myself and what's on the table for anyone wanting something more, or something in return:

About me:

I'm 23, a switch and currently living in NW London. I'm on the autistic spectrum but that manifests mostly with social anxiety and a love of dad jokes rather than anything extreme. I apparently look like Elijah Wood which I can see, though I wouldn't consider myself as good looking as he is. I currently look a little shaggy but as part of my preparation for an upcoming trip and wedding I'm going to be shaping up.

About the possibilities of what could happen during a meetup:

We could end up baking a cake, having a couple of hours of cuddly sex involving lots of nuzzling, tutting repeatedly in unison while discussing pet peeves, we could 69 for an extended period of time or I could eat you out to a hopefully acceptable number of orgasms, I could chicken out and just end up petting your cat because I love those little bastards, we could bake a cake and then have cuddly sex involving lots of nuzzling. In this modern world of ours who knows where the possibilities end? hopefully short of anyone involved getting axe murdered or turning out to be a relative but there are some nice things tucked away in the massive area behind that.

Last edited:
Perhaps you’d like to add some details about yourself and what the “lucky” lady can expect in return.

I think not climaxing through oral is more common in males than you think.

I think not climaxing through oral is more common in males than you think.

Wouldn't be half surprised as it's not something I've got much solid info on to be honest. The vast majority of guys seem to be able to with relative ease, though I suppose not many would mention if they couldn't so it's more a matter of the silent minority skewing how things appear.

Wouldn't be half surprised as it's not something I've got much solid info on to be honest. The vast majority of guys seem to be able to with relative ease, though I suppose not many would mention if they couldn't so it's more a matter of the silent minority skewing how things appear.

I know someone who doesn’t. Personally I can’t always cum from oral either but if a guys making a huge effort it makes me feel pressured... like I’m somehow being disappointing. Of course that’s the opposite of what I need to be thinking. We’re all different and as long as you’re enjoying what you’re doing ( as is your partner) I don’t think it matters.

I guess if some guys are achieving it with relative ease it’s either testament to the skills of their partner or maybe a sign that their stamina isn’t up to much?!?

Ultimately it’s about patience, communication and seeing where it takes you. That said, some things work for some men more than others.

Anyway, good luck with your search mate

I know someone who doesn’t. Personally I can’t always cum from oral either but if a guys making a huge effort it makes me feel pressured... like I’m somehow being disappointing. Of course that’s the opposite of what I need to be thinking. We’re all different and as long as you’re enjoying what you’re doing ( as is your partner) I don’t think it matters.

I feel this way about all sex. There’s so much pressure on the overall orgasm, it’s stressful if you aren’t feeling it, or can’t more than once. Which is stupid because everything else is fun as well. The most frequent reason I have faked it is from the pressure to cum vs just letting everything happen (or being OK with it not happening)

I feel this way about all sex. There’s so much pressure on the overall orgasm, it’s stressful if you aren’t feeling it, or can’t more than once. Which is stupid because everything else is fun as well. The most frequent reason I have faked it is from the pressure to cum vs just letting everything happen (or being OK with it not happening)

Oh I totally agree.... I’ve had partners take it very personally which is the worst. If you always orgasm every time I think it’s difficult to work out where the enjoyment lies for those who don’t.

I've always had issues cumming at all when another person is involved so I get this too, oral is just the one main thing where I haven't managed to push past whatever barrier there was preventing it where physical, mental or both. I've never faked anything and am up front about my issues but try not to stress much.

Performance issues are normally the butt of a joke rather than a seriously talked about issue, which is unfortunate.

Also @filt thank you for the words of advice.

Last edited:
Bumpity bump, had a meetup for sunday planned but it sadly got cancelled. Please hold back your tears of grief at my loss, I think I'll pull through in the end.

Back