LoneMilf's Sexy Snippets

Weekend bonus:

So here I go. I've stripped and am on my bed. I have put two layers of towels down and have a roll of kitchen towel to hand as the lube can get everywhere. I'm going to start on my back, but suspect I will need to either crouch over it or go on all fours at some point. The butt plug is lying next to me. It's matt black and looks large and a bit intimidating. It isn't very tapered like some. Once it is in you, that's great and you feel so much more full. But it makes insertion tricky. I never turn the motor on for insertion, it doesn't help and I find it distracting.

A Big Stretch (first thing I published under this username)

She kicks off her sandals. Then her hands go round her back and she undoes a button that's holding her skirt together. A wiggle of her hips and it's off, tossed onto the floor. Her socks stay on.

Her skin is light brown all over, apart from those dark nipples. The breasts barely stick out from her chest, even when she leans back and rests on her hands. "Well?" she asks.

In an instant I'm between her legs again, my hands running up and down her back, my lips and tongue exploring those intriguing breasts. She murmurs and rubs one hand through my hair. "Lower."

- From Ben's Big Mistake
What I'm posting here isn't erotic, but I was reminded of one of my favorite jokes by your snippet.

The prostitute says, "Faster, faster."
The mistress says, "Lower, lower."
The wife says, "Beige. I think I'll paint the ceiling beige."

DeeDee didn't have much on, so she's nude right away.
"The little patch of red is cute, Dee."
"Let's 'em know it's not from a bottle."
"No, Dee. The freckles are a dead giveaway. Do you?"
"I do."
"Bed right there."
"Then let's get it on. You scissor?"
Emily smiles really big, "Gawd yes."

From Barstow - Plan B- Home Again. Coming soon.

Her face only inches away, she stared intently as her hand, slippery with lube, tightly gripped and stroked his stiff cock. Smiling, her eyes followed the first rope of semen as it shot skyward, lazily turned, and fell. Landing on her fingers, and flowed downward like white lava.

December 10

69 with you on top.
My head between your legs and your tongue on my clit.
Your husband fills you up from behind.
I flick my tongue over his hot rod while he pounds into you.
He speeds up, going deep.
Pulsing.
Cumming.
He slides out and I move in, eagerly lapping up the juices..

"You know this part of the library?" Trina turned to face me, looking into my eyes.

"Sure, this is the area on sexual matters. Arousal, sexual pathologies, masturbation, gay sex, male and female sexual behaviors. I'm a psych major after all."

She smiled. "My favorite part of the library." She squeezed my hand.

Do you like to see four butt-cheeks like that? Is it nice how we each have a hand on each other's ass? How about we bend over a little? Is that a pleasant view? Now Anne and I are very fond of each other, we are sisters after all. Shall we show you how fond we are? OK.

Me And Anne

Exceeds the character count, but it’s a fun snippet anyway. Also from Home Again:

"Mister," says the closer one. "We gonna rape your wimmin, and there's not a fuckin' thing you kin do about it."
Steve shrugs his shoulders. “Is that so? It's not a rape when they want it. They knew the score by coming in here naked. Hope that doesn't burst your balloon."
"Fuck. What?" the second bar guy is gawking at Steve and not the girls at this moment.
“Guys?" Steve calls to Ellie and Emily. "You 'bout ready to entertain these gentlemen?"

From my current sci-fi project:

At the appointed time it was Madam Laney herself who appeared at the door to Room 4. “Either a woman or a man, you said,” she remarked when Jacks opened it. “How about both?” And she held open her robe to reveal her naked body beneath.

So, let me start by pulling off my crop top. You can see I'm not wearing a bra. I don't really need to. Can you see how my nipples are hard and poking through the thin cotton. I'm going to pinch them. I like that. We can have fun with clamps together another time. Oh, thinking about you clamping me is getting me so wet. This top has to go.

In My Ass

December 11

You’re playing your game again.
Not sure if the mic is on, so I unzip you quietly..
I run my hands up and down your rod, watching you miss an easy shot.
Your character goes down. So do I.
Deep and fast. Slurping. Sucking. Pushing.
You shudder and groan.
I don’t miss a drop..

She turned and gazed at the various titles around us. My eyes followed hers.

"See that book up on the top shelf?" She pointed. "HQ71.B351?"

I tilted my head and squinted at the title. "Sexual Deviance?" She nodded.

"Would you reach it for me?" she asked a bit breathlessly.

However now I'm thinking about after the restaurant last night. I'm thinking about him kneeling in front of me, pulling up the hem of my little black dress and pulling down my black, lacy panties. I'm thinking about pulling my dress up and over my head and standing naked, save for my high heels; I never wear a bra with my LBD. I'm thinking about him picking me up and laying me down on the edge of the bed and how good his tongue feels in my pussy and flicking my clitoris.

Waking Up

This was insane, and I was in the middle of it. Delirious, I could feel another climax building inside me. I bent over and put my hands on my knees, letting Rick pound me as hard as he wanted to. I didn't care anymore. Hell, I'd watched my sister get fucked and then suck her boyfriend off. There were naked people and couples fucking all over the dancefloor. We had descended into Dante's second level of hell. Why would I care?

-- Pirates Paradox

December 12

Naked. Your eyes on me.
I put new sheets on the bed.
Crawling on it, tugging down the corners.
Stretching and bending for full effect.
Ass up, head down. I’m wet.
Looking back at you. A sparkle in my eyes.
Purring softly.
One finger beckoning you to join me.
Spreading my legs..

The possibility that someone could walk by the end of the aisle and glimpse us between the bookcases and see exactly what was going on, the fact that we were in the corner of the library devoted to "sex," that this was our first instance of intimacy - all of it was vastly exciting.

The restaurant was really good. I did my best to dress for it. But I really can't help being a little slutty. My dress is kinda classy, or maybe it would be if it was at least four inches longer. Do you like how it shows off my legs? I know I'm tiny, but I think I have nice legs. They are shapely, aren't they. I'm a runner. It shows, right? And my heels make me look taller. They also make my ass wiggle when I walk. See? Oh you're sweet, let me give you a kiss. I'll have to stand on tippy-toes.

Your First Time

December 13

Her crotch triangle of hair looked sweet by the bed-stand lamp light, she seemed both expectant and relaxed.

"You want your nuts licked tonight, Jamie? Your fondest dream? I'll do it on one condition."

"What condition?" Jamie was on edge all of sudden.

"That you come twice tonight. Or at least get me off more than once."

Closing her eyes, she tried to remember. Her lying just like this. The same bed. Matt above her, between her legs. Her raising her knees, opening.

Yes, that was good. Her fingers pushed down more firmly, rubbing from side to side. She found an already hardening nipple and pinched it. Mmm... just like that.

In her mind again, Matt kissed her. Kissed her like he had outside the bar. Then eased his hips towards her.

She gasped, both then and now, as his tip parted her and slid easily deeper. Fuck, that was good. That was what she had craved.

Your Love’s Whore (inspired by a Wolf Alice song)

December 13 (somehow this didn't post yesterday)

I can still feel the furry weight on my back, the fangs on my neck.
I was his.
To use, to fuck, to breed.
He pushed in. Clumsy at first.
But so urgent, so hungry for it.
And once he hit home.. Oh my..
Pounding me faster than anyone.
Relentless. Bringing the climax.
Unstoppable..

December 14

You smile encouragingly as I straddle him.
Slowly impaling myself on his hard rod.
He pulls me down for an embrace.
Another cock at my ass. Pushing.
I relax, letting it in.
Stuffed.
A third at my mouth.
I wonder briefly if you are recording this, then start matching their rhythm..

Brenda reached over for the last onion ring and slid it gently over Jamie's erection.

She looked pleased with herself.

"I gauged perfectly! Fits you good."

It rested down at the root of Jamie's ceiling-pointed penis, just grazing his groin thicket. Jamie laughed.

Alone beneath her mound, the ghost of a Viking warrior woman remembers her love:

"It was a sweet time. The years she spent with Fulk were like an endless summer. Even the cold winters – the cold is a memory she has no difficulty conjuring up – seem nothing but hearthfires, furs and Fulk’s naked body, clear night skies and warm ale, laughter and song and Fulk’s naked body again."

From my latest WIP, which I think will be the one I stick with for the time being.

December 15

“Alright, you won,” I say, pushing the cards aside.
I know what this means. So do you.
Tonight I’m yours. Anything you want.
Anything.
Just the thought sends a shiver down my back.
I see the sparkle in your eyes, the anticipation.
What will it be?
You reach into the ‘special’ drawer..

December 15

“Alright, you won,” I say, pushing the cards aside.
I know what this means. So do you.
Tonight I’m yours. Anything you want.
Anything.
Just the thought sends a shiver down my back.
I see the sparkle in your eyes, the anticipation.
What will it be?
You reach into the ‘special’ drawer..
You never (that I've seen) indicate that these are from published stories. Seems like you may be using up an awful lot of good material???? Or maybe you just figure that readers of your published stories won't have followed this thread?

Back