LoneMilf's Sexy Snippets

LoneMilf

Brutally Honest
Hi everyone,

For my first thread on Lit, I've decided to share some very short sexy snippets, each describing a situation, a fantasy, a moment that brings a little excitement. We can never have too much of that, right? Each snippet will be tweet-sized (i.e. maximum 280 characters), and I will post one each day until Christmas. If anyone should feel inspired and want to add their own – please do!

I hope this spreads a bit of joy 🙂

December 1

I nudge you onto your back without waking you. Watching your face.
One finger caressing your shaft. Two now. Teasing and rubbing gently.
How far can I take it? You’re hard now.
I blow on it. So warm. Inviting.
I slide my tongue from base to tip, then close my lips around it..

Last edited:
You had fallen instantly asleep. Head on my chest.

Early morning, knew I had a long drive, had to get ahead of the traffic.

You muzzled in deep, savouring my warmth, smelling my man scent, aware that I was hard, erect.

‘You’ve gotta go’

‘Got to have you, but it’ll have to be a quickie’

I lift your legs, gently enter you.

You sigh at the bliss of the first few inches of entry.

I love you, hard, deep, purposeful strokes.

You know it can’t last, you need to extract every enjoyment.

Soon, you clench down on me, hard.

‘Oh yes, baby!’

You feel me stop, twitch, throb, grunt as my seed floods you.

‘Go, baby, come back soon’.

You hear the shower run.

Feel my cum slipping down your thighs.

Your finger explores your clit, touching it lightly, using my cum as extra wetness……

I nudge you onto your back without waking you. Watching your face.
One finger caressing your shaft. Two now. Teasing and rubbing gently.
How far can I take it? You’re hard now.
I blow on it. So warm. Inviting.
I slide my tongue from base to tip, then close my lips around it..
I stare in envy. "Fuck your clit is big. It's like a little penis."

She stared at Teddy Bear, propped up against a kitchen cabinet.

She pushed her hand against his heart.

The deep voice rumbled in response.

"I'm Teddy Bear, and I want to fuck you."

Hi everyone,

For my first thread on Lit, I've decided to share some very short sexy snippets, each describing a situation, a fantasy, a moment that brings a little excitement. We can never have too much of that, right? Each snippet will be tweet-sized (i.e. maximum 280 characters), and I will post one each day until Christmas. If anyone should feel inspired and want to add their own – please do!

Don’t have a sexy snippet. But well done on posting a first thread.

OK, I should probably find a sexy snippet. BRB.

Em

Here we go (278 characters):

With effort, I open my eyes and make contact with yours. I see the desire in them. I know what you want, I want it too. There are tears in my eyes, but of exertion rather than sadness. I nod as much as I can impaled orally by your cock. You get the message, you have permission.

Em

Why not, I suppose?

One of my sexier passages, or at least I think so.

From The White Room:

Chloe lay beneath me, her face glowing as I kissed her neck, her shoulder, then down to suckle at her breasts.

There was none of the desperate urgency of our earlier coupling; we savored each and every touch, every kiss, every flick of a tongue over a swollen nipple or sensitive glans. Every caress of a hand across a hip, a thigh, a throbbing shaft or a warm, wet cleft.

My fingers danced over Chloe's clit, playing her like a classical violin; producing a symphony of moans, squeals and gasps.

I was rewarded with the fine wine of her ejaculate, which I drank thirstily.

When she finally guided my manhood into her, it felt like coming home.

Hi everyone,

So, this is like an advent calendar?

So, this is like an advent calendar?
Behind every door, an adventure?

She looked at me evenly. "I saw that you had earrings, lovely delicate ones. I had never noted them before. It seemed unlikely that it was just carelessness that prompted your unshaven armpits. And then after your earrings, I noticed your ear, and then your soft, inviting neck."

With her head on his shoulder, a finger outlined his taut body, her desires stirring again.

Margaret said, "let me explain our relationship - Rick and me."

"Look at these pictures I took of you at the picnic. You probably thought I was unaware that Rick was staring at your feet while you and I chatted."

"Yeah."

She kept flipping between the pictures of me.

"Well, I knew."

"That's pretty clear now."

"So obviously I took the pictures for him, right?"

"Um yeah, you are in on it, but I had no idea."

"Victoria, what do you think we did with these pictures?"

From the story I just published: Sweet Wine and Apple Pie

“Jeff, oh my god Jeff, this is so wonderful, but baby, please, I just want you inside me right now. We can make love later. Right now, I just want you to fuck me.” she bit my lip, “Please?”

And from Mary Janes:

“Shit,” George pulled away from Vicki.

“George, what did I say?”

“It’s not you. Dammit, Sundance went into heat, and we didn’t catch it,” Vicki looked over at the two horses. Ranger was on top of the pinto and appeared to be enjoying himself immensely. Sundance wasn’t complaining, either.

“I don’t know, kind of looks like it might be fun,” Vicki found George with her hand and gave him a gentle squeeze.

George looked down at Vicki and saw the raw lust in her eyes,” You sure?”

I hope this continues past Christmas. I’ll add one (275 characters)

“Spread a little joy,” was the phrase in his head as he sat, hand on her knee below the hem of her skirt. His friends, sat watching as his hand moved between her thighs, slowly exposing her. “Guys, I’d like you to meet Joy,” his fingers opening her bare petals to their gaze.

From my new story, The Code:

"For a moment she leaned her head on his thigh and let herself enjoy it. The sensations ripping through her, so familiar yet so new, were making her moan and gasp. She clasped his rock-hard cock with one hand, and wondered whether it was for his pleasure or to steady herself."

In the darkness, his stiff cock throbbed, fingers wet with pre-cum while he watched his neighbor through her bedroom window. Laying on her back, she pulled a nipple with one hand while stroking her clit with the other. Going over the edge, she looked toward the window and winked.

Looming around the café's outdoor piazza, she finally, properly, registered that I was watching. Holding my gaze with her own, she took another long drag, then stubbed the cigarette out. A tiny smile showed in the creases at the corners of her eyes, and she winked.

The gesture was so spontaneous, so genuine, so generous, that I couldn't help myself. Caught so blatantly looking, I smiled in return.

She mouthed, "Naughty boy," and I grinned, nodding at her accusation.
Garter Belts and Cigarettes

December 2

Your hand sliding up my thigh. Seeking. Finding it’s mark.
I moan softly and push my plate aside. How loud was I?
The woman at the next table looks up, meeting my gaze. Her eyes widen – she doesn’t look away.
You rub. Faster.
It’s building. I grab the table.
Can’t hold back..

In my up-coming story, the MFC (her first person POV) is talking to a counselor about her flirting:

“When we were on vacation, we went to an adults-only bar for a costume party. I was sitting at a table talking to a woman when her husband came over wearing a kilt and a T-shirt saying; “Good girls ask what’s under a kilt. Bad girls find out.” So, I reached under his kilt, found he wasn’t wearing underwear, and I started stroking him.”

EDIT: Sorry, I thought it was 280words.

Last edited:
From Wrong Twin Rubdown:

"Wh--where are you feeling tight?" he managed to ask, as a dollop of cloudy pre-cum spilled down his cock and over her fingers.

"Right here," she said, bringing a glistening hand down to her pussy, smearing his seminal fluid over her labia. She slipped a couple of fingers inside, rubbing herself with mingled massage oil and pre-cum. "Just still so tense, Will. But I thought, maybe..." She was kneeling beside him, and swung a knee over his legs to straddle him. She kept one hand on her pussy, and used the other to angle his hard cock upward. She felt him pressing into her vulva, parting her lips with slippery ease as she slid him up and down the length of her slit.

"I thought, maybe we could reach it this way," she sighed, as she sank down onto him, feeling him stretch her opening and slowly fill her wet, drooling vagina with his thick shaft.

Folks seem to be having trouble with the 280 character limit stipulation.

And we were done for the night. Four semenised payloads in twenty four hours, I can't do much better than that. I was a ragged, damp, exhausted mess, and went to bed again crammed up against the wench's arse, maybe dreaming of the next morning.

Back