LoneMilf's Sexy Snippets

Waiting for the taxi, Eden's earlier activities had caught up with her and she found she needed to change her panties. As she was deciding which pair to wear, a phone beep told her that her car had arrived. Fuck it! Who needs panties anyway?

Eden told herself there were perfectly rational reasons for her to be dressed like her teen self, heading for a college party. Nothing else was going on; obviously.

"I've never seen you wear make-up before, Miss."

Well, that too, but wasn't a girl allowed to make herself look pretty when going out?

Enough, Eden! What you are wearing and look like are immaterial. So what if you used your curling iron for the first time in months? You are here for Luke. Focus on him and what he has to say?

Catching the bar-keep's eye, Eden mouthed, "the usual, please."

Teaching Eden Chapter Three - The Misfit

Waiting for the taxi, Eden's earlier activities had caught up with her and she found she needed to change her panties. As she was deciding which pair to wear, a phone beep told her that her car had arrived. Fuck it! Who needs panties anyway?

Eden told herself there were perfectly rational reasons for her to be dressed like her teen self, heading for a college party. Nothing else was going on; obviously.

"I've never seen you wear make-up before, Miss."

Well, that too, but wasn't a girl allowed to make herself look pretty when going out?

Enough, Eden! What you are wearing and look like are immaterial. So what if you used your curling iron for the first time in months? You are here for Luke. Focus on him and what he has to say?

Catching the bar-keep's eye, Eden mouthed, "the usual, please."

Teaching Eden Chapter Three - The Misfit
Nice one.

A little long, but I love this passage from Teacher's Challenge...
===

"What was so wrong about it?" he kissed my cheek.

"I'm a man, you're a man, and I'm your teacher." I let out a long sigh.

"Ok, the student teacher thing, I get that," he turned me to face him, wrapping his arms loosely around my waist. "But you a man? I don't think so. For the past week, you have been the most feminine woman anybody on this campus has ever seen. You brought three suitcases of clothes and makeup back with you, you love being a woman. Tell me I'm wrong."

I couldn't.

"I'm sorry, Miss Wilson, you are not a man, not to me or anybody else at this school, anyway. And even if you were a man, so what? We're both old enough to make those decisions, right?" Dammit, he kissed me, and I melted into his arms, knowing what he said was true. The only part of me that anyone could construe as being a man was rock hard between us.

Taking my arms from around his neck, I reached down and took us both in my hands, fondling our members as I wrestled with my new reality. This was so wrong and so right. I just wanted what, what did I want? My mind lost in the too fresh memory of what we had done, it was spinning with the realization that I had wanted, had needed, to be taken like a woman. What I wanted was for him to take me again.

I turned and leaned against the wall of the shower, pushing my ass out, inviting him to use me.

"Are you sure about this, Miss Wilson?" his hands found my hips.

"Shut up and fuck me, Mr. Simpson." I closed my eyes and let out a loud moan as he pushed inside me again, losing myself in the carnal act, erupting under the warm spray as he filled me with his seed a second time.

I was surely going straight to hell, but oh my, what a trip it would be!

Her breasts spilled marvelously free from her brassiere when I unhooked it. I felt that the gates of heaven had opened to me. I spermed her mouth. I spermed her sweet gripping cunt, with its big lips and powerful muscles, sometimes twice an evening. One time I even spermed her cleavage. It was all incredible. I had hit the mother lode.

December 21

“This is a terrible CV,” I state coldly.
You look down, shaken.
I continue, “But it does say ‘Will take on extra tasks and put in every effort to satisfy'.”
“Hmm.. I’d like a demonstration,” I say, putting one foot on the desk.
You swallow nervously and place a hand on my leg..

I dove in. This is one of the few times in life that my somewhat over-sized Jewish nose is handy. I could push it around the top of her channel while my tongue slithered up her entry.

December 8

I have you on your hands and knees, dick dangling.
Two fingers already in your ass.
I find the knot. Press on it.
You moan.
I start massaging it in earnest. Seeing you squirm.
Precum is oozing with every push.
Harder now.
Grinding it.
Suddenly you stiffen and groan, cumming..
The Best one i feel

Eden was determined to do things right for Luke, despite the bizarre circumstances and Pedretti clearly being in a hurry. She put her hands on the young man's cheeks and kissed him tenderly.

Then she dragged her fingers down his chest as she lowered herself to her knees. She rubbed her face against Luke's jeans, feeling his hardness return. Teenage boys could be such fun. Just bat your eyes at them and they were erect again for you.

Sitting back on her haunches, Eden looked Luke in the eyes and began to slowly unbutton her shirt. She pulled it out of her waistband, but left the last two buttons fastened. Parting the top of the garment, she displayed her breasts to Luke, and to Pedretti of course.

Teaching Eden Chapter Four - The Principal

December 22

I open the door wearing only a towel.
Outside is a handsome young guy with my pizza.
“Please come in,” I say with a smile.
“I’m really very sorry, but I don’t have cash for your tip.”
I let the towel slip down a little and ask,
“Is there any other way I can make it up to you?..”

December 22

I think I've seen that movie...

The other part I wasn't crazy about, and this is gong to sound silly, is the slapping sound his hips made when he slammed into me. It reminded me of how wide and soft my ass was. But it was primitive as fuck and he enjoyed it.

December 22

Classic

At home, Eden wondered why she had said eight. She was unable to focus on cooking and didn't feel hungry anyway. She had remembered the URL of Melody's site; sometimes the way her brain worked was helpful. She typed it into her 'phone. Understandably, you had to register. Eden had an email account that she used for such things. You had to upload a profile photo too. She took a selfie with the top half of her face out of frame.

Then she stopped. This was crazy, right? Stalking. At the very least she should ask Melody first. As she put her 'phone down, it beeped. A message from Melody.

The words mentioned warming Eden up. There were a series of attachments. Eden couldn't take her eyes off the first photo. No obscured features. No grainy quality. Melody's face, as clear as crystal, down to the saliva trailing from her outstretched tongue to the pussy of a woman whose face was out of shot. But it was Melody's eyes that captivated Eden. The hunger in them. The desire. Eden realized that she had her hand between her legs and was stroking the crotch of her pants.

Teaching Eden Chapter Five - The Prodigal

From the story I'm working on this evening. Working title; Loopers.

===

When he climbed between my legs and pushed my knees to my shoulders, pressing his manhood inside me, everything I thought I knew became irrelevant. I saw it in his eyes and felt it in my soul; we were one and always should have been.

My body couldn’t reconcile everything I experienced in that moment. The physical, emotional, and spiritual feelings coursing through me. It felt so good. I was his. He was mine. The look in his eyes as he pressed into me further and further. I wanted to scream; I wanted to cry, both at the same time.

Pleasure, joy, completeness all folded together inside me. They exploded from deep within me only to come crashing back down, filling me ten, a hundred, no, a thousandfold, with new and wonderful feelings.

I could feel our shared energies rushing back and forth between us; finally settling into a circular pattern, his energy feeding mine and mine his while he thrust into my sex again and again.

My body quivered and shook as the physical pleasure surged to the front. Warm sticky goo spread over my stomach. The vortex raged and my body responded, trembling, lurching underneath my lover. Locking my ankles behind him, I pulled his lips to mine and tried to suck his very soul from his body. I knew he would gladly give it. I had already surrendered mine.

Rick pulled his lips away, arching his back and screaming my name, “Charlie!!!!!!!” I felt him erupting inside me as his body trembled.

“It’s always been you.” Rick collapsed on top of me.

December 23

We argued back and forth a bit, but it didn't do any good. I was smitten. I wanted my prick doing all sorts of lovely things to this buxom, big strumpet, my penis lodged in various places of her anatomy, having her sexual energy winding up my clock, coaxing me into catatonic states of climax.

December 23
I’m in bed. Alone.
I tried to hint at you when I went in, but you are still at the computer.
You’ll be tired when you join me.
Unless..
I get up and go to you.
Without saying a word, I take your hand and put it between my legs.
I’m dripping.
I turn and head back to the bed..

December 24

Warm water cascading over us.
Your arms wrapped around me from behind. Holding me close.
Soapy hands teasing my rock hard nipples.
Now sliding down. Between my legs.
I moan, feeling your slippery fingers.
Knees getting weak. Leaning into you.
My mind is blank.
There is only your touch..

Back