Lonely Neighbors

"God, Zak. Feels so good. I love the way you touch me." I whisper in your ear. "You're gonna get me all wet again." I tease

"Mm and you're gonna get me hard again too..." I whisper back in a sexy voixe as I rub your cute little clit. "You're so good..."

I laugh softly, nuzzling your neck. "God, this should feel wrong but it doesn't." I whisper. "I havent felt like this in a very long time."

I lean down and kiss on your nipples playfully. "Mhm... I know exactly what you mean." I say softly

"Mmm, Zak. I never want you to leave." I whisper, leaning up and kissing your lips as if we're lovers. I knew I should feel guilty about all of this but I don't.

I kiss you back, passioantly, more love in this kiss then I'd ever gotten at home. "I feel the same way, baby. You're never gonna have to be lonely again. I promise you."

"And you're never gonna be needy like that again." I smile. "We both needed this..some loving.." I smile. "I'm always here..when she goes away."

I hold you even tighter "Thank you so much Erika... we really do need each other don't we?" I ask as I look into your pretty eyes.

"Our spouses haven't been giving us what we need." I tell you. "And Zak, I need you. You make me feel like a woman. You make me feel better than my husband has in months."

"And you make me feel better than my wife ever has... it's wrong to say probably but you're simply better then her in bed..." I say as I hold on to you tightly.

I smile, snuggling against you. "You're so much better than him, Zak." I whisper in your ear. I nuzzle against your neck, loving the feeling of being close to you.

I pet your hair and gaze into your eyes, I run my hand slowly up and down your thigh.

"Mm, I don't want you to leave yet, Zak." I whisper. I hover my body over yours softly and lean down to kiss you passionately. I knew this was wrong but I didnt want to stop.

"And I don't want to leave you yet, honey. We've got plenty of time..." I whisper back, rubbing your inner tight. "So... he never let you be in charge? Hmm... how would you like to bosss me around a little... tell me what to do... I'll follow your every whim..."

I smile at what you say. "Never..he never let me take charge." I whisper. My lips kiss your hard chest softly. "Let me ride you again, Zak. Let me take control of that sexy body of yours.."

"Mm Yes ma'am... I'll give you whatever you desire..." he said softly andd seductively as he lay back again "I really love a woman who can be in charge..."

"You're so much better than him, Zak." I whisper as I climb on you. I place my hands on your chest to steady myself as I slowly begin ride your dick.

I start to enjoy the nuaghty feeling, and it only got better when you lowered herself on to me and rode me so increibly "Ohhh... t-tell me baby... Is my cock better?" I tease you.

I rock my hips softly as I begin to ride you slowly. "God, so much better Zak." I moan, rocking my hips more. "He never lets me ride him.."

I hold the soft skin of your hips and smile up at you, moving with you as you ride me"Mmm God your good... God you so fucking gooooodd..."

"Oh god..so good, Zak." I whisper. "I love riding you." I say as I pick up my pace and start fucking your cock. I ride you harder and harder, the bed post slamming against the wall.

I grin at you "Mm I think I can tell just by your espression, youa ren't used to a cock this big... I bet he can't go nearly this deep." I say seductively as you ride me, leeting you take control.

"He isnt' even this big." I say, riding your big cock. "Fuck yes..so fucking big." I moan, riding you harder and faster now. "She doesnt ride you, does she."

"Mmm no wonder you need me... even when he isn't neglecting you he's got too small a dick to make you feel nearly this good." he said, loving this conversation "She'd never do such a thing, always the same bland psosition every time... she's so vanilla, the...what? one time a year she does put out she never makes me feel the way you do."

"Oh god..yes..such a big fucking cock, Zak." I groan, slamming down on your cock. I ride your cock so much harder now..taking it all in my pussy. The bed post banging furiously against the wall as my pussy engulfs your dick.

Back