Loads of Fun videos

SmokingFap

Former Stud
I just put together a 16-minute compilation video of guys jerking off and squirting huge loads of cum for myself, but I thought other cock and cum enthusiasts on here might enjoy it, too. I made it on my phone, so it's only 360p, but still...

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/76ym...1362.mp4?rlkey=zit6e00a54x495mj44vp2m36p&dl=0

Please feel free to post LINKS ONLY to your favorite vids of guys enjoying themselves and spurting their enormous loads!

I wish there was more compilations of videos of woman having real orgasms. I think I watched every compilation of woman masturbating to orgasm.
"I feel myself" pay site, but real ladies masturbating and cumming hard. Very hot. Pay for a month and download everything. Tons of vids.

Understood. I'm... about 90% straight these days, still never been with a guy in any way, but have chatted with several on here while we were jerking off. The frotting thing looks like a blast. Literally!
Like you, frotting looks like tons of fun. Of all the, uh, options out there, this seems like the hottest to me.

When I was in my teens, my best friend and I use to frott all the time. Cumming all over each other's cocks is so fucking hot!! My wife wants to watch me, and another man do it, but she wants to be the one rubbing the cocks together.

When I was in my teens, my best friend and I use to frott all the time. Cumming all over each other's cocks is so fucking hot!! My wife wants to watch me, and another man do it, but she wants to be the one rubbing the cocks together.
Oohhh,oooh, oooh, I'll volunteer.

Well, I certainly would not be holding back if that was one of the conditions....

Back