Little Peeks out Bravely

I came close but haven't been scared away yet!

My oral fixation is really coming out tonight. It's comforting me to suck my thumb. My favorite way to play is to lie on my back and relax and suck. I also like sucking on daddy's fingers or.. other things. It makes me wet and tingly down there.

Yes I still sleep with my stuffie...

Such a naughty girl go to my room :devil:

That soft sleepy place you wake up in after a good night's sleep...feeling cuddly and stretching, and tingly in my little girl places

Attachments

• photo-3.jpg
    photo-3.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 2
Beautiful photos posted right through the thread and while pink might be your favourite colour (and you look great in it) I like this pic too - you have a fantastic body, and lovely long dark hair

If she were my little girl I'd burn all those clothes and get her some slut clothes for real play.
Now go to my room and leave those boys alone. Father knows best!

Someone gave me a lolly.
What were they thinking!

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 1
Someone gave me a lolly.
What were they thinking!

They were thinking delicious thoughts. Maybe something like the following:

A sweet girl gets a sweet.
A good girl gets the goods.
A naughty girl gets more naughtiness.
And a bad girl gets a spanking.

Someone gave me a lolly.
What were they thinking!

mmm, that looks good like that...naughty little girl in pigtails sucking on her lolly in bed. now bend over daddy's lap so i can pull down those panties and smack your ass and give you a much better lolly to suck on and play with while i am munching that ass

You're very brave for posting these pictures.

You're also very, very cute. It's absolutely fantastic to see such a sweet little girl willing to share herself here. I hope you've overcome your shyness and decide to stick around - I, for one, am utterly delighted to see you!

Back