Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about Flickr - edit - apparently it allows adult photos so will give it a try.
Tried Tumblr but it only allows one photo at a time - which would take forever...

Be very careful about flickr. If you have adult photos on there and do not restrict them, your account will be deleted. Having them restricted means that people wanting to see them must have a flickr account.

So Flickr is out...

Photobucket will probably delete the adult photos in time, as will Imageshack because of their rules... urgh... stupid postimage being blocked...

Does't look like imgur allows direct links... hmm I'll figure something out...

Bum Play

Bum Play

Test post. Apparently adult photos are against photo-bucket's terms, so will probably be deleted. Trying Imagevenue as well. If none is deleted after a while I'll get uploading again.

Quite a nice target you have there:devil:;)

A suggestion

So Flickr is out...

Photobucket will probably delete the adult photos in time, as will Imageshack because of their rules... urgh... stupid postimage being blocked...

Try imagevenue.com

They have not deleted my posts...

Imagevenue is who I tried along with photobucket on my test post, they just 404 :(
Unless they just don't allow direct linking (which is kinda what I like to do).

Go mejuba!

Black Jumper

Last edited:
You can't even imagine how many of your photos have driven me over the edge. I hope you get you photo host figured out. I think flickr is a good way, its free for people to sign up anyway.

Would rather use one which doesn't need a signing up for people to view. If the current one continues to be OKay will use that.

Right the photos seem to be working still so will start uploading some new/old ones (I forgot where the hell I got to) soon!

I use Mejuba.com. Unlimited space and bandwidth. They also provide "private" URLs to prevent people from trolling your folders.
Imagevenue is who I tried along with photobucket on my test post, they just 404 :(

Go mejuba!

So. Do I get some sort of finder's fee for the Mejuba recommendation? Hmmm. :D

Would love a lick of that sweet ass of yours, and other interesting bits nearby.
1359.gif

Excuse me being crude

But your pictures inspire me to be dirty and direct

Those are tits that are just made to be spunked on

I hope I will live long enough for you to fulfill my fantasy of seeing them in something transparent (as discussed)

with love & lust

H

Go mejuba!

Black Jumper

Glad you've found a solution to hosting your pics- it really would be a crime not to be able to see your lovely body...

Office Dress

I so wish you worked in my office.....and I wish even more that I could do this to you...:devil:

http://67.205.124.70/h/6/f8fdbcdf-7870-4dc6-80b2-8b14886181a8.JPG

Wow I would give you a standing ovation indeed. Very hot speaking to me on both levels. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back