Little old me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woooo been a while, sorry! Work work work! But don't worry - still been taking cock on a regular basis lol. I'm sure someone requested boot pics, forgot who but anyways - here they are!

Nude in Boots

very lovely pics/ very lovely indeed. wish i was on the other side of the water right now....

Woooo been a while, sorry! Work work work! But don't worry - still been taking cock on a regular basis lol. I'm sure someone requested boot pics, forgot who but anyways - here they are!

Nude in Boots

OMG. :eek: I have a large hard problem in my pants.

You are soo fucking hot! What a great ass. Can I play with that all weekend? I asked first!

Thank you

Nude in Boots

I really appreciate you keeping us tittalated whilst we wait for your stories

Hmm a nice leather paddle indeed I am sure that could leave some nice stingy marks on your ass indeed.

Someone needs to warm your ass up first then give you a nice hard paddling indeed.

Ironing Board & Ass

More boot photos to come up and who ever wanted the see-through blouse photos can you PM me a photo of what exactly you mean by one?

Oh oh spaghetti O's the links seem to be dead...

When did external links become a rule breaker here?

They aren't, it's most likely because the site you use to post your pictures on, have been banned by the siteowner, since spammers have been using it to flood the forums with spam.

Ah right. Does anyone know of an image hosting site that allows adult photos I can use then?

Ah right. Does anyone know of an image hosting site that allows adult photos I can use then?

I use Mejuba.com. Unlimited space and bandwidth. They also provide "private" URLs to prevent people from trolling your folders.

Never got on with Photo Bucket, and not really wanting a tumblr account - will look at Mejuba and see how that is.

Stories

Just read a couple of ur stories!!! An awesome read!! U know exactly how to please!! Xxx naughty girl!! X

I don't mind what site you use as long as you use one ;)

afaik, ******* versions of the various *'d sites should work just fine too?

Does't look like imgur allows direct links... hmm I'll figure something out...

Bum Play

Bum Play

Test post. Apparently adult photos are against photo-bucket's terms, so will probably be deleted. Trying Imagevenue as well. If none is deleted after a while I'll get uploading again.

Last edited:
Does't look like imgur allows direct links... hmm I'll figure something out...

Bum Play

Test post

Seems to work, anyone know if photo-bucket has anything against adult photos?

When you click on the picture in your imgur the url at the top left is the one you want.

I could explain this better if I was at my pc and not phone.

This is the format

http://imgur.com/iMjJq

Oh oh spaghetti O's the links seem to be dead...

Love it! I used to say that when I was a kid. You are too young to recall those ads, surely?

I don't love the fact that the links are dead. But your Photo Bucket links worked on your recent test post - but the other ones didn't.

I hope you work it out soon. Have you considered Flickr? Do they allow 'adult' pics?

Not sure about Flickr - edit - apparently it allows adult photos so will give it a try.
Tried Tumblr but it only allows one photo at a time - which would take forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back