Little Huntress ~Battle of "Right and Wrong"~

She nipped again at his lips her fingernails again clawing down his chest careful but more like a wild animal would as she growled back at him. Her body wriggling against his her eyes still locked on his still shimmering her fangs slightly bared as she smiled at him.

her hand that had pulled him into the kiss moved lower clawing teasingly at his abs and thighs.

Never know till you just stop fighting yourself and accept everything that you are and become one being... Greg you can't really hope to help the people in that hospital when you keep yourself broken in two.

IC: Gregory Wolf

"Never know till you just stop fighting yourself and accept everything that you are and become one being," She said to him, "Greg you can't really hope to help the people in that hospital when you keep yourself broken in two."

He kissed her again, "Show me."

Closing her eyes for a moment she opened them and hissing fangs fully bared she needed to get the wolf to be more alert. Nipping at his lips and chest she growled her fingernails clawing at him more like a wolf of feline would kissing at him pinning him more to the wall as her hands clawed carefully but urging at him.

What do you want Greg... what do you BOTH want... rrright now!!!

She moved his hands one to her breasts and the other wrapping around her waist. as she backed them towards the bed

IC: gregory wolf

"What do you want Greg... what do you BOTH want... rrright now!!!"

Rayna backed them back to his bed moving his hands back upon her. Mark hands took her breast and suckled upon her nipple the hand at her wais slipped lower to grasp ahold of her buttock. "I...we..want you."

SHe nipped more she could see the faintest trace of the wolf and kissed him hungrily. Tracing his lips with her tongue. She moved to lay down her lips still kissing over his lips jaw and neck as her fangs grazed against his neck. She had maintained her own beast till now as her own hungers were seeking to get the better of her. Fingernails clawing down his back as she whispered in his ear...

You both want me then ... let go... and we can both have what we want here... Greg... Now...

With that now she growled once more less verbally and more in his mind to incite the wolf more... hopefully that tiny little push to make the two parts of him one in this moment.

"You both want me then ... let go... and we can both have what we want here... Greg... Now..." She growled then low, challengingly that stirred him and that other side of him he loathed and feared.

"Grrr." His kisses grew more fierce and intense ranging over her body like he was trying to devour it. Gregory was a worrier by nature, but now he was just living in the moment taking what he, both human and wolf, wanted.

She kissed and growled as well her fangs softly tracing over his neck as she kissed him as well. Her eyes shimmered as she felt her hunger growing. She could contain or control him if she had to but to let him see that allowing both sides to act as one was nothing evil or wrong was what needed to happen right now.

She purred fingernails trailing over him as she felt his lips trailing over her body. She growled with him the passion and hunger beginning to blend as both sides becme one with the beasts within them slowly.

IC Gregory Wolf

Fingers trailed over him. Rayna purred, as they kissed. Greg for once taking over, dominant and demanding more from Rayna.

His hard manhood touched against her lips.

"Rayna," He told her, "I'm going to make love to you." With that he pushed within her.

Mmm yes... you are...

She growled almost just as commanding and dominant as she nipped at his lips and neck with a smile. Feeling him enter she purred nipping at his neck her eyes locking on the blood vessels in his neck watching the soft pulsing as it called to her... able to resist it for now she just kissed at his neck feeling the pulse beneath her lips however did bring a growl to her lips.

"Mmm yes... you are."

He pushed in and exhaled as he felt the walls of her womanhood embrace his straining rod. Starting a good forceful rhythm rocking his hips and pushing his cock in and out of her clutching pussy Greg growled low and placed his teeth on the side of her neck just below the hair and pressed down, not breaking the skin, but just enough to rouse Rayna.

Fangs bared feeling the bite she growled as well her head tilted as she leaned into bite without breaking the skin just yet. Her hips moving to match his rhythm and speed. She wasn't ready to feed and bring more of the beast from him... let the beast reveal itself at his own mental speed for now but before they were through he would fell the pleasure of the bite in a sexually charged lust filled mating.

"Grrr."

He pushed in and pulled out relentlessly sawing into her with his cock harder, faster. Part of him wanted to take it slow, the other wanted to speed up to drive into farther, faster. To hear Rayna's voice catch from the pleasure/pain. To posess her more than Darren even dreamed of.

She growled as well her hips slamming up right into each thrust as she looked deep into his eyes hers shimmering her fangs bared as she smiled a feral smile. Her arms wrapped around him fingernails digging into his back and ass cheeks as she nipped at his lips and jawline and neck more and more. Once she felt the beast was at its height of control over Gregs mind she growled and let her fangs sink into his neck. The ecstasy of the moment the feral hunger and pleasure of the bite mixed with passion and lust... even in this aggressive moment there was a tenderness between souls that understood each other.

He was getting close. His hips were now piledriving into her. When Rayna bared her fangs and pierced the side of his neck he erupted filling her up sating both hungers at the same time.

It took forever. It didn't last nearly long enough for him. Greg pulled his head back and looked at Rayna panting to catch his breath. He rolled curling her up in his arms and holding her close to him.

Then suddenly the door flew open and Darren glared at the both of them.

She snuggled close in his embrace. a fingertip catching a little drip of blood from the quickly healing bite. Placing her finger into her mouth a little to not lose a single bit of it she smiled as she slipped her finger from her lips. She caught the scent and rage on the air... she heard the thundering steps up the stairs and her eyes were already on the door when it opened. Her eyes shimmered she knew she might have to get between them. This was not going to be one nor the other seeking to solely posses or lay claim to her she was far to wild and free for that. Nor would she let them fight each other nor harm each other nor their friendship over her.

IC: Darren Cross and Gregory Wolf

Darren glowered down at the two of them, "You son of a bitch."

"Darren," Gregory said pulling the sheet over him and Rayna, "We were just talking and it just happened."

Fury flared in Darren's eyes, "My friend, my buddy, I'll fucking kill you." Darren was atop him in a blur of motion. They struggled but Darren's hands closed around Gregory's throat squeezing. "Rayna was mine."

Rayna's hand closed around Darren's throat as she moved to remove his hands from Greg's neck.

Darren... Think about your actions and your words... carefully...

Her tone became dark as she said carefully and the energy around her seemed to darken.

~~~~~~~~~

Emily appeared in the room.

Have you two lost your minds... Darren what the Hell!!!!! Greg...

She watched Greg's eyes and wondered when his surprise was going to be replaced with rage... much less with the very old dark and scary lady vampire was going to get really mad...

Darren gasped under the strength of her hand around his throat and the depth of power in her voice as she said, "Darren... Think about your actions and your words... carefully..."

He looked at her in the eye before letting Greg go. "How could you, with my best friend?" He glared at Greg, "And you, you knew we had a thing going and you stole her from behind my back."

Greg shook his head clearing his throat, "Its Rayna's choice to make," He said before looking at her, "Which of us do you want to be with, Rayna?"

You both DARE assume to lay claim after ONE MEETING.

Her hand moving to Greg's throat as well as she now moves to pin both of them to the bed.

Without so much as ASKING me anything... You both need to think very carefully about your answers and we will start with you Darren.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily yelped watching all of this and moved over closer to them. Um... guys... Bad move assuming stuff without asking her... I would have told them to ask you if I had known... I'm Emily... Hi... I'm a ghost... its kinda my place they are living in... I... didn't realize they were that dense about women well maybe I should have been I mean its been months... no more like at least a couple of years since either of htem have gottne laid... and I really don't know why I am rambling like this but ccould you please kinda try not to kill them... I have kinda gotten used to them being around and they are lovable in their own ways and I am sure being so... older than them that you probably have a very short fuse for idiots but I think they mean well and are... REALLY sorry and would rather not die but maybe both of them date you and you all three get to know each other better and then after enough time has gone by then you make a decision.

Emily was scared curious and rambling a mile a minute but her words did seem to reach something in Rayna as her grip relaxed a little though still fully capable of holding them in place.

~~~~~~

Emily is it... I get it... shut up...

Rayna looked at both of them there before her.

She speaks highly of you both... A mere night of intimacy does not seal any sort of relationship... boys... is that clear... There are things that you Darren and I can do and relate to that Greg can not and Greg there are things you and I can relate to and understand that Darren can not... I will not chose one over the other... is that clear?

releasing her grip more she stood from the bed

If that is not acceptable then... Farewell to both of you.

"You both DARE assume to lay claim after ONE MEETING," Rayna said with a dangerous air to her tone. The both of them were planted onto the bed, "Without so much as ASKING me anything... You both need to think very carefully about your answers and we will start with you Darren."

Darren tried to rise but her arm was like a steel bar keeping him pinned to the bed. "Well, I..."

Emily came up blathering a mile a minute, "...REALLY sorry and would rather not die but maybe both of them date you and you all three get to know each other better and then after enough time has gone by then you make a decision."

"...What," Darren said looking at Emily like she had thrown a hand grenade into the room. "You can't be serious," Gregory put in.

Rayna pushed them harder into the mattress, "A mere night of intimacy does not seal any sort of relationship... boys... is that clear..." She said firmly, " There are things that you Darren and I can do and relate to that Greg can not and Greg there are things you and I can relate to and understand that Darren can not..." Her voice was even like she was actually seriously considering... "I will not chose one over the other... is that clear?"

Greg and Darren looked at eachother, "Crystal clear."

She stood glorious in her nudity looking down imperiously on the two of them with her hands on her bare hips. "If that is not acceptable then... Farewell to both of you."

Gregory's eyes widened, "You mean you're seriously considering...you, me, and him at the same time?"

Darren shook his head, "I need a drink."

Greg laughed, "After last night, don't look at me."

"I meant alcohol," Darren nodded, "Preferrably something with a high proof. You wanna come?"

"Let me get my pants on." Greg looked at Rayna, "You should come too Rayna, we have to talk this out."

I had not thought of all three of us at once but now that you mention it Greg.

She smiled watching them with a seductive little lick to her lips.

I do believe I will need something to toss on so I can get back to my place to get another skirt.

A devious smirk curled her lips as she looked to Greg.

How about this... Greg walks me back to my place and he heads straight to the bar and I catch up with you two there once I have gotten ready?

She then turned her attention to Emily.

Have you learned how to hold and move things yet? If so could you go grab my clothes from down stairs?

~~~~~~~~

Emily nodded and vanished returning in a few moments with her top and the remains of her skirt.

Here... none of my stuff is still in the house or I would offer for you to use whatever you wanted.

Rayna nodded to her.

Thats very sweet of you... Emily... I am Rayna. A pleasure to meet you. Are they normally this boneheaded?

Rayna and Emily walked out towards the bathroom talking leaving the boys to get ready or whatever.

IC: Darren Cross

They had deposited Greg at the bar. He hadn't been happy to be left behind, but somebody needed to get them a table and order the harshest alcoholic beverage they had in stock.

That meant Darren and Rayna went to her hotel alone together. While Rayna was getting dressed Mark had found the bent and broken handcuffs Rayna had used on him last night.

He picked them up toying with them when Rayna finished dressing. "Do you know what you are doing Rayna?" He asked looking her in the eye, "Greg is a good kid, but he's still really hurting from the last woman who walked out on him. I can take finding out I was just a way for you to pass the time, but Greg will be devastated if you skip town some night without even a good bye."

She walked over to him once she was dressed and smiled.

Darren... I don't want to hurt either of you... I am... fond of both of you.

She reaches a hand to his cheek caressing his cheek softly.

Just like I said before there are things that I get from you and from him that only you or him could give... I am not all that willing to leave that behind... nor am I willing to let Bishop of that Bitch Ivy ruin it.

Twirling around she smiled trying to take his mind off of his worries as she wore a some what modern take on the clothing of her native lands.

show_image_in_imgtag.php

Well what do you think? We need to get going don't want him drunk before we get there...

She winked and headed towards the door.

Greg was a little worried when he was just sitting there with a bottle of tequila waiting for Darren and Rayna to return from her hotel room. He was not happy to learn Rayna had been staying at the Hillshire Arms Hotel.

When the pair of vampires finally did arrive he told them so. "I don't want Rayna staying at that place any more, Darren. The hospital gets too many patients for assault and rape from that hotel and the surrounding area." He looked at her, "Rayna, you can move in with us. We have a spare room no one is using anyway, and the both of us will sleep easier with you safe."

She smiled walking over to Greg and resting a hand on his cheek.

Greg that is very sweet of you but if all three of you don't agree on it I would not feel right in doing so.

Leaning closer she kissed his cheek and then smiling to both of them she glanced around with a devious smirk.

So another game of pool boys?

Back