Lit-related *Urban Myths* 👀 *Real* [crazy] Stories* & *Conspiracy Theories*

You'd be surprised what you can gleen going back through post histories sometimes that you can identify people with. Not everyone, but some people are a bit too fast and loose with identifying info.
Agreed.
I once figured out where someone lived but looking at ONE photo on Instagram.
It's freaking scary how easy it was for me to figure it out.

Agreed.
I once figured out where someone lived but looking at ONE photo on Instagram.
It's freaking scary how easy it was for me to figure it out.
When I was new here there was a girl (can’t remember her name) who was a teacher, drank a lot (according to her) and shared sexy photos of herself with me. There were so many clues in her pics that gave away who she was it was ridiculous. She practically had a poster in the background that gave her exact coordinates and where she hides her keys. 🙄

I mentioned to her once that she might want to be a little careful about sharing those pics (which were hot) and she freaked out on me. She went ballistic and sent me a super long and horrifically spelled pm about how I’m not her dad and I need to shut the fuck up, etc.

Needless to say, we didn’t keep in touch after that. I was tempted to go full Sherlock Holmes on her and point out all the info I learned about her simply by looking in the background of her pics and even pointing out her “daddy issues” that were clear from her comment. But I’m way too classy (and lazy) for that. 😎

When I was new here there was a girl (can’t remember her name) who was a teacher, drank a lot (according to her) and shared sexy photos of herself with me. There were so many clues in her pics that gave away who she was it was ridiculous. She practically had a poster in the background that gave her exact coordinates and where she hides her keys. 🙄

I mentioned to her once that she might want to be a little careful about sharing those pics (which were hot) and she freaked out on me. She went ballistic and sent me a super long and horrifically spelled pm about how I’m not her dad and I need to shut the fuck up, etc.

Needless to say, we didn’t keep in touch after that. I was tempted to go full Sherlock Holmes on her and point out all the info I learned about her simply by looking in the background of her pics and even pointing out her “daddy issues” that were clear from her comment. But I’m way too classy (and lazy) for that. 😎
Similar thing. I mentioned to a lady Litster who used to post pics and linked from dropbox that she might want to take her real name off her dropbox and she got all pissy with me and told me to stop being snoopy. :rolleyes:

One reason I don't PM people more is because I imagine people are very guarded because of the crap on here, and don't want to make people feel uncomfortable. Lots of people I find interesting and would like to get to know better, but unless they PM me in the forum it remains. A few exceptions, but not many.

You gotta break the ice. The best way to do that? Interact on the forums first and then message with a pic of your penis. It works every time. You’ll thank me when you’re knee deep in pussy.

Last edited:
You gotta break the ice. The best way to do that? Interact on the forums first and then message with a pic of your penis. It works every time. You’ll thank me when you’re knee deep in pussy.

I’ve tried that method and I am not even ankle deep in pussy.

I’ve tried that method and I am not even ankle deep in pussy.

Is it close up and without text? Women don’t want to see your words. Only your dick. Also, I recommend using the subject “hey female” when you send it. That word is a hit with the ladies here.

My theory is that some men read this and they actually are going to go for it

You’re welcome.

There you go again...giving away all of our secret information.

I feel bad not mentoring others.

Similar thing. I mentioned to a lady Litster who used to post pics and linked from dropbox that she might want to take her real name off her dropbox and she got all pissy with me and told me to stop being snoopy. :rolleyes:
LOL

It's pretty crazy how some folks don't seem to care to protect their info. I'd also be willing to bet there are others who would be shocked at how easy it is to find them IRL.

Is it close up and without text? Women don’t want to see your words. Only your dick. Also, I recommend using the subject “hey female” when you send it. That word is a hit with the ladies here.

You’re welcome.

I feel bad not mentoring others.
I thought it was buttholes.
Full page spreads of chocolate starfish..
🤔

Uhh... was I the only one who's worried that she's a teacher? Not about the kinky stuff or the drinking, but the horrific spelling and what appears to be her linear perspective on life o_o

There are many other reasons people would worry about your safety. It's not exclusive to dads whatever their issues were with you o.o

*WARNING TO MEN WHO STRAY*
There's an urban legend I've been told; a curse from a woman scorned; only she wasn't a mere mortal, but a witch,and when she found that her lover had strayed with a Lit. Member,she conjured up the curse of ,'penis captivus'. It is said that when her lover met with his mistress, that her vagina started to spasm and clamped down hard on his fully engorged penis for several agonizing seconds!
So beware to the men who cheat,for you too may feel the witches curse!!!

Last edited:
🏴‍☠️ yo ho 🏴‍☠️ yo Ho ……
sirens of the sea ,
I ain’t scared 😱
come sing to me

I fear no evil 👿
cause it’s deep

inside of me ,
waiting to be
pleased 👿

tickle my fancy
lady blue , vixen
babe , kiss me
deadly crush
my heart 🫀

Stomp 🫵🏻👢on
my soul …

🏴‍☠️ yo ho 🏴‍☠️ yo Ho ……
sirens of the sea ,
I ain’t scared 😱
come sing to me

🏴‍☠️ yo ho 🏴‍☠️ yo Ho ……
sirens of the sea ,
I ain’t scared 😱
come sing to me

I fear no evil 👿
cause it’s deep

inside of me ,
waiting to be
pleased 👿

tickle my fancy
lady blue , vixen
babe , kiss me
deadly crush
my heart 🫀

Stomp 🫵🏻👢on
my soul …

🏴‍☠️ yo ho 🏴‍☠️ yo Ho ……
sirens of the sea ,
I ain’t scared 😱
come sing to me

BEWARE! certain death awaits all who succumb to the Sirens Song!

Back