Licking her while she's getting fucked

This is definitely on my list to do any chance I get. A blowjob buddy confessed to his wife, I thought I'd never see him again, she wanted to watch.

I ended up under her while fucked her doggy style.

She also watch me suck him off and she's watch him fuck me, she's not necessarily easy on her comments but she's the only woman I've been sexual with for a couple of years.

First experience in a 3some with the wife and one of her lovers 15 years turned into both of us licking her while the other was taking her doggie.
We were splitroasting and he said I need in there and dropped under my wife and started licking her and me. I didn't last much longer and once I came we switched spots and I enjoyed the view and taste from below.
Definitely a fun time and memory!

First experience in a 3some with the wife and one of her lovers 15 years turned into both of us licking her while the other was taking her doggie.
We were splitroasting and he said I need in there and dropped under my wife and started licking her and me. I didn't last much longer and once I came we switched spots and I enjoyed the view and taste from below.
Definitely a fun time and memory!
My kind of fun times.... Wish I could have been there...

Very hot! I have played with a several couples. I LOVE LOVE fucklicking. Having the husband and wife 69 while I slowly fuck her and feeling the husband lap away where we join.
Ohhh I can only imagine the ummmm " front row seat " show id have with your cock stretching her tight Filipina pussy inch by inch by inch ......... gonna make me want to stick my tounge out and lick your balls and hard shaft as you slooowly slide out of he hhmmmmmm.

Last edited:
The wife and I were in 69 the other night with her on top, the dildo pumping her, and me underneath eating her pussy at the same time. She came hard!
Can only imagine how much better having the real thing would be!
I'm imagined the same thing a million times while 69ing with my wife. Just the thought of watching a thick cock sliding in and out of her tight, wet pussy inches away from my eyes would be amazing. Ofc I'd stick my tounge out and lick his cock whenever it happens to slide out of her and then his balls when he's deep inside of her hmmmmm!!? Drives me insane 😜

I'm imagined the same thing a million times while 69ing with my wife. Just the thought of watching a thick cock sliding in and out of her tight, wet pussy inches away from my eyes would be amazing. Ofc I'd stick my tounge out and lick his cock whenever it happens to slide out of her and then his balls when he's deep inside of her hmmmmm!!? Drives me insane 😜
Me too. I'd want one hand on my wife's ass and tit, and the other on his balls and ass.

If my wife ever decided to take another guy into our bed, this is my biggest turn on. Sucking him after he pulls out as well....
I've thought about that too but I really gets me going is sucking a guy's cock before he enters my wife ....,...... this basically so I can get him as hard as a rock before he fucks her?!?!?

Then ofc when he's almost about to cum I'd be more than happy to get his dick back into my mouth 😜

I've thought about that too but I really gets me going is sucking a guy's cock before he enters my wife ....,...... this basically so I can get him as hard as a rock before he fucks her?!?!?

Then ofc when he's almost about to cum I'd be more than happy to get his dick back into my mouth 😜
But everyone is happy when she feels that warm load flood her pussy and you suck the load from her pussy and then suck and clean his dick!! Everyone is 😃...

Back