Licking her while she's getting fucked

One of my hottest fantasies ... that I'll probably never be able to actually realize. It's not a cuck thing to me at all. I just want the chance to taste and feel a rock hard throbbing shaft and cum filled scrotum as it pumps in an out of a dripping wet tight pussy ... feel it spasm and expand and contract underneath my tongue as it reaches a powerful orgasm and unleashes massive shots of creamy hot sperm and semen into that cunt ... pull it out and suck the head of the penis and taste the combined juices of a man and a woman ... stick my tongue in deeply into that wet wide open hole and relish the feel of another mans gooey warm cum flowing onto my tongue and into my mouth ... and then kiss and suck and lick her swollen throbbing clit until she shudders and shakes with her own powerful orgasm while his still rigid cock is buried deep inside her once again.

Hard licking ...

Sucking him clean ...

Lucky fellow ...

Getting her off ...

Cleaning the drips ...

One of my hottest fantasies ... that I'll probably never be able to actually realize. It's not a cuck thing to me at all. I just want the chance to taste and feel a rock hard throbbing shaft and cum filled scrotum as it pumps in an out of a dripping wet tight pussy ... feel it spasm and expand and contract underneath my tongue as it reaches a powerful orgasm and unleashes massive shots of creamy hot sperm and semen into that cunt ... pull it out and suck the head of the penis and taste the combined juices of a man and a woman ... stick my tongue in deeply into that wet wide open hole and relish the feel of another mans gooey warm cum flowing onto my tongue and into my mouth ... and then kiss and suck and lick her swollen throbbing clit until she shudders and shakes with her own powerful orgasm while his still rigid cock is buried deep inside her once again.

Hard licking ...

Sucking him clean ...

Lucky fellow ...

Getting her off ...

Cleaning the drips ...

Tom I agree. Very hot sexy scenario

I have licked my wifes pussy a couple of hours after her mates hubby fucked her. She had had a bath but the taste of his spunk was still there. Combined with her pussy juice it was a fantastic taste.

being down there licking her as my buddies cock slides into her and out is a fantastic way of enjoying both cock and pussy and the taste of her juices on his cock is such a turn on...

Hard licking ...

Sucking him clean ...

Lucky fellow ...

Getting her off ...

Cleaning the drips ...

Yes, please. I drip because of this story....

Hard licking ...

Sucking him clean ...

Lucky fellow ...

Getting her off ...

Cleaning the drips ...

I think that doing this is one of the most amazing, sexy and beautiful-loving things a man could do for his wife/girl.

I think that doing this is one of the most amazing, sexy and beautiful-loving things a man could do for his wife/girl.

And an oft-fantasized act.
Gotta love those win-win situations.

Just wish my wife felt the same way.

Perfect Description

Tom
Perfect description for so many of us like minded men. It is not the cuck scenario as you describe / it is about pleasing and being pleased with someone you care about! Thanks for sharing your thoughts and images!

Hard licking ...

Sucking him clean ...

Lucky fellow ...

Getting her off ...

Cleaning the drips ...

Have done it on a couple of occasions. Wife said it drove her crazy to have me going down on her while she was getting fucked. Also had our playmate go down on her while I was fucking her. Was pretty hot feeling him slide my cock out suck on it then slide it back in her wet pussy.

Have done it on a couple of occasions. Wife said it drove her crazy to have me going down on her while she was getting fucked. Also had our playmate go down on her while I was fucking her. Was pretty hot feeling him slide my cock out suck on it then slide it back in her wet pussy.

You're so lucky to have a wife like that.

I must be wired a little different. Licking her clit never occurred to me. I instantly picture her riding an 11 inch cock cowgirl style. He spreads her ass cheeks and tells me " bitch lick her ass while she rides a real man"

Hot story. Great thread

This is a fantasy that the wife and I have talked about. Would love to be doing the licking and the one fucking he while she is being licked. Maybe someday....sigh...

Mmmmmm

There is nothing better than 69 (clit sucking) with another woman and getting fucked by a guy!

Back