Let me tell you your future...

honeypot104

Literotica Guru
I have a set of fortune cards (like tarot cards, but easier) gathering dust. Time to break them out.

What you'll get: A basic card spread; a brief explanation of each card; how they "phrase"; a basic interpretation.

Why: Cos it's fun and I miss doing it for people.

Warning: I'm usually wrong! (although when I'm right, I'm *really* right)

Description
The Garden = social events, matters of the heart; restful. A positive card.
The Tree = growth, becoming stronger, wisdom. A postive card.
The Mouse = also known as the robber mouse...something being eaten away or eroded (such as money)
The Ship = a card of movement; significant travel; wealth (ship coming in).
The Mountain = something really big; overseas connection.
The Clover = one of the luckiest and happiest cards; overcoming difficulties
The Whip =quarrels; strife
The Woman = someone important to the situation - represents an individual.
The Owl = fears and alarms; gossip.
Tower = something from the past; long life; considered one of the occult cards
Moon = card of beauty and luck; good fortune; good health; softens the effect of any negative cards.
Cross = card of destiny; trust in yourself and your instincts; your road is in the hands of the gods.
The Man = repesentative of an individual.
Rider = news arriving - nearly always good; card of movement;
The Road = a new path, a new direction that you have just started to take; always indicates something new and points to change;
The Clouds = metaphoically, a phase of stormy weather; clear thought and determination to win through are key; your thinking on the matter will influence things significantly.
The Dog = A friend or friendships.
The Anchor = Staying put; card of stability; security
The Flowers = happiness; a return to happiness after a long period of unhappiness; very encouraging
The Sun = a wonderful card; positive cards; amerliorates all other cards; bestows simple blessings.
The Key = Success; something or someone is the clue to a situation; an occult card suggesting a sense of destiny or someone with spiritual guidance.
The Fish = Good fortune, sound finances; activity in business and with cash.
The Letter = news arriving, typically good; may represent a contract or invitation.
The Child = always positive, the card of children; may represent your won children (f you have them) or a childlike state; omen of happiness.
The Snake = may indicate deceit from someone close; could represent someone charming but unreliable; a tricky card to navigate - silence is golden.
The Stork = card of movement; stagnant matters will be stirred up and start to be resolved; the stork always moves things on; an important event.
The Star = always connected with wishes; a very good omen for a lasting bright future; something lucky about to befall you; dreams coming true.
The House = your home; maybe your family home as it denotes stability and security; generally a happy card; your home life is important to you.
The Coffin = stagnant situations; a waiting time to be endured; you have undertaken something which will try your patience - only you can decide when the situation has run it's course.
The Ring = joy in relationships when surrounded by positive cards; occassionally a bond with someone that isn't about love; strong bonds and happiness
The Bear = something or someone big; may call for you to be strong about something, but is a positive, friendly, protective card.
The Fox = an ambivalent card - may indicate a sly person or call for cunning on your part; someone not being entirely honest or being enigmatic.
The Scyth = decisive card, indicating a sharp break; suggests change
The Book = things still be be revealed; books, publishing; a bright, optimistic card; card of the unknown.
The Heart = love (duh); a happy card; if supported by positive cards indicates good omens in your personal life.

Last edited:
Okay, let me go and grab those cards then.

Nothing required. Normally you'd shuffle them yourselves...tough via the internet.

I'll just think about you instead (well, your Lit persona at least).

Okay, so it's a 9 card spread - 3x3 grid.

The first card is the "you" card (I'll explain more as needed), the central card often represents a key theme or issue as it touches all other cards.

I'll start at the top and work through them.

The first card is the "you" card (I'll explain more as needed), the central card often represents a key theme or issue as it touches all other cards.

I need a REALLY good one, so... no pressure or anything.

If it's not too much trouble ... I will need explaining ...

Im not familiar with that spread.

But I sortof understand the different cards.

If it's not too much trouble ... I will need explaining ...

If she does the celtic cross this graph will help.

tarot-card-14.jpg

I have a set of fortune cards (like tarot cards, but easier) gathering dust. Time to break them out.

What you'll get: A basic card spread; a brief explanation of each card; how they "phrase"; a basic interpretation.

Why: Cos it's fun and I miss doing it for people.

Warning: I'm usually wrong! (although when I'm right, I'm *really* right)

go for it. :D

k ... please.

Your cards
Top Line - The Garden; The Tree; The Mouse
Middle Line - The Ship; The Mountain; The Clover
Bottom Line - The Whip; The Woman; The Owl

Description
The Mouse = also known as the robber mouse...something being eaten away or eroded (such as money)

Phrasing
Lovely middle line, suggesting overseas travel which turns out very well. The Clover is a great card (one of my favourites) and suggests that any concerns you have about making a big trip should be put aside. All will be well.
Clover between the Mouse and Owl would suggest a positive outcome to things that have been concerning you...maybe watch out for bank fees.
Middle column (Tree, Mountain, Woman). A foreign woman who significantly impacts your development, brings wisdom.

Interpretation
Interesting set of positive and less positive factors at play. A woman is the key protagonist, and could be the key to solving the problem, or the main cause of it...or it could be you.

The key message I get from the spread is that there is something "big" going on - signficant to you in a personal way. It isn't without its problems and challenges, but your wisdom and spirit will make it all work out.

Your cards
Top Line - The Garden; The Tree; The Mouse
Middle Line - The Ship; The Mountain; The Clover
Bottom Line - The Whip; The Woman; The Owl

Description

Phrasing
Lovely middle line, suggesting overseas travel which turns out very well. The Clover is a great card (one of my favourites) and suggests that any concerns you have about making a big trip should be put aside. All will be well.
Clover between the Mouse and Owl would suggest a positive outcome to things that have been concerning you...maybe watch out for bank fees.
Middle column (Tree, Mountain, Woman). A foreign woman who significantly impacts your development, brings wisdom.

Interpretation
Interesting set of positive and less positive factors at play. A woman is the key protagonist, and could be the key to solving the problem, or the main cause of it...or it could be you.

The key message I get from the spread is that there is something "big" going on - signficant to you in a personal way. It isn't without its problems and challenges, but your wisdom and spirit will make it all work out.

Fabulous.

Thank you, so very much :)

That answers ... unspoken questions.

I thought you'd never ask :D

Oh...you meant cards...right.

Your cards
Top Line = The Tower; The Moon; The Cross
Middle Line = The Man; The Rider; The Tree
Bottom Line = The Road; The Clouds; The Dog

Description
Tower = something from the past; long life; considered one of the occult cards
Moon = card of beauty and luck; good fortune; good health; softens the effect of any negative cards.
Cross = card of destiny; trust in yourself and your instincts; your road is in the hands of the gods.
The Man = repesentative of an individual.
Rider = news arriving - nearly always good; card of movement;
The Tree = wisdom; growth
The Road = a new path, a new direction that you have just started to take; always indicates something new and points to change;
The Clouds = metaphoically, a phase of stormy weather; clear thought and determination to win through are key; your thinking on the matter will influence things significantly.
The Dog = A friend or friendships.

Phrasing
Not gonna, see below.

Interpretation
Okay Perg, listen up. Occassionally the entire spread sends a message, and this one is.

Tower and Cross - really strong cards...what will be will be. Fate, destiny and all that crap. You've just gotta go with it.
There's going to be (or has recently been) a catalyst which is sending you down a different path. It's been/will be stressful, confusing, worrisome. All will be well. Sometimes the tree indicates a need for reflection. Think things though, the way that you think about things will have a big impact. Don't vacillate. Trust in yourself and take comfort in your friends.

Hang in there - it's meant to be, and all will be well.

well, as a foreign guy on the other side of the world then sure, give it to me if you want

Me too please.

What do you need?

Your Cards
Top Line = The Whip; The Anchor; The Garden
Middle Line = The Ship; The Owl; The Road
Bottom Line = The Flowers; The Mountain; The Sun

Descriptions not already provided
The Anchor = Staying put; card of stability; security
The Flowers = happiness; a return to happiness after a long period of unhappiness; very encouraging
The Sun = a wonderful card; positive cards; amerliorates all other cards; bestows simple blessings.

Phrasing
Your first card...the "you" card...is the whip, which suggests that there is lots of strife around you. Looking at the diagnol top left to bottom right, lots of tension, arguments but ultimately positive outcomes.
Bottom line = I tend to read the Mountain as relating to overseas. Something or someone from overseas brings happiness. Maybe someone returning from overseas makes you happy.
RIght column - change of path brought on by social connections.

Interpretation
Watch out for the arguments, gossip, etc. The sun is such a positive card that it generally leads to good outcomes, but the road there may not be so pleasant. Great cards in the Anchor, Garden, Flowers, Ship, Mountain and Sun. The Ship and Road are cards of movement, so maybe some change is indicated - perhaps a trip, or a change of perspective/approach. Conversely, the Anchor indicates keeping things the same. Good outcomes indicated though.

I never said it would be easy!

Back