largest sex age difference?

26 years on one end, she was 23, I was 49.
16 years on the other end, she was 36 and a former babysitter (when I was 5), and I was 20.

Just to add this....I was 45 dating a 32 year old when my 22 year old daughter decided to start dating a 35 year old guy..... I was not happy with my hypocrisy.

18 years and we're not together now. Having a younger "man" isn't all it's cracked up to be.

She was 18, I was 49 at the time. We saw each other on and off for almost two years. No real relationship, just sex and friendship. She's in a relationship now with a great guy. We're still close friends. She'll always hold a special place in my heart.

60 me, 30 she. My bestest ever lover and she told me I was hers.

She was about 10 years older to my 25. We had amazing sexual chemistry, too bad we didn't connect as a relationship.

He was born 10/65...... I was born 10/77........ Yes he did, and it is still something of a hurdle for anyone else......

What was the biggest age difference between you and your partner you ever had? And if it was the female as the younger one, did the guy go down on you? Thanks!

For me, the biggest age differences have been fifteen years in both directions. When I was the younger, no, the older guy did not go down on me. I wish that I had asked him to because I'm sure he would have agreed to do so, and because it would have made the memory of sex with my former elementary school teacher even crazier!

For me, the biggest age differences have been fifteen years in both directions. When I was the younger, no, the older guy did not go down on me. I wish that I had asked him to because I'm sure he would have agreed to do so, and because it would have made the memory of sex with my former elementary school teacher even crazier!

WOW

To better appreciate this scandalous revelation, what age were you when you fucked your former childhood teacher? ... if it can said on here, that is

Denny

For me I've been married to the same woman almost 60 years. I'm two years older and have been since she was a teen.

But for one nighters and weekends I was in my 20's and women were 60+.
In my 30's I had a few even older than 65.
I've had a few gals in their 20's when in my 60's.

My wife was 74 and was the birthday present for several 21 year old boys.

This is all I can think of for now.

By the way I only paid for sex once, when I was sort of young. I think it cost $10 or $15. Way too much back then.

WOW

To better appreciate this scandalous revelation, what age were you when you fucked your former childhood teacher? ... if it can said on here, that is

I was 25, and he was about 40. He had no idea that I was in his 4th grade class years earlier. All he knew was that this gal at the bar who he probably considered too young and out of his league seemed inordinately attracted to him.

I was 18. She was 33. She was a checker at the grocery store that I was bagging groceries at. We messed around a few times. It was fun.

I was 21, he was 33 ... It lasted about a year but playing mommy every other weekend to his daughter got old

I was 25, and he was about 40. He had no idea that I was in his 4th grade class years earlier. All he knew was that this gal at the bar who he probably considered too young and out of his league seemed inordinately attracted to him.

*smiles*

I hope that you disclosed this truth at some appropriate time and I wonder about his reaction

Beginning when I was 22, I had a long term relationship with a lady who is sixteen years older than me. Like me at the time, she was a fit and trim distance runner who looked years younger than her age. She also happened to be my boss and was married to my other boss. (She was my immediate supervisor, he was the GM of the company). Her husband was a womanizing drunk and she deserved better.

We had a "chemistry" between us from the when we first met for my pre-employment interview. We spent a lot of time together, with her giving obvious hints that she wanted more than just friendship, before I had the nerve to act upon my (and her) desires. I was young and a bit obtuse as well as being concerned about the work relationship.

For decades I thought it was a secret till I recently became reacquainted with a former co-worker who told me that everyone knew. Oh well !

Last edited:
11 years. I was 29 and she was 18...it was one of those relationships that clearly was not going to last, but we had a lot of fun for a few months, she was an amazing, passionate and energetic lover. She had been an employee of mine and reached out once I transferred to a larger store. Went out for coffee, followed by dinners and then lots of hot, sweaty sex.

Back