Ladies what's the wierdest thing you stuck in you're pussy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buzz, woody, or G-spot joe would be a tough decision, but a woody with spurs sounds interesting.
I'll be clean up clyde

a Barbie doll is good too, once you cut the hair off. but the all the contours are very nice.

MY wife

Shop tools, screw drivers, wrenches, kitchen untensils, cake decorators, knife handles, Broom handles, my cock

Not that wierd but at the time it was the weirdest thing... a vibrating dildo lol can be very weird at first... and handle of brush

Last edited:
The weirdest would have to be a lava lamp. I have toys but sometimes they get boring, so most of the objects in my house have been used. if it fits, its used. cutlery, fruit n veg, lamp, broom, shampoo bottle, shower hose, deodorant, pens.... too many to name really

I've only read a few pages of this thread, but damn! It's so hot reading the posts and visualizing you lovely ladies working your sweet pussies with random objects. :D

I don't think this is the weirdest object, but I'm now convinced it had the weirdest use: the hard, heat-proof plastic cover to my curling iron. It's open on both ends.

See my thread "what fetish is this??" and you can go ahead and start putting two-and-two together. >_>

Hmm

I had to stop and think for a bit what the weirdest thing would have been, since I have always loved using random objects around the house to pleasure myself with. But the weirdest would probably have been the legs of a barbie doll. it was so long ago, and it got me off fine, but it was definitely a strange idea on my part. haha

Had a guy stuff almost a entire bath towel inside of me before. When he ripped it out of me as hard as he could I squirted all over it was crazy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back