Ladies..... What is the last thing you had in your pussy?

The postman delivered my first ever rabbit vibe this morning. Needless to say, that was in my pussy for at least two hours..

G- spot vibrator...curved with large egg shaped head...yesss thats the spot;)

The last thing I had in my pussy was my purple vibe. It was the first thing I had in it this morning too.. but then I had an idea and wanted to try the handle on my loofa. It's pretty long and has some interesting ridges. It wasn't as thick as my vibe, but the ridges felt pretty good.

I have to admit to experimenting a little bit more with the handle.. after it was soaked with my juices, I thought I'd try a little anal play.. that led to playing with both the vibe and the handle.

The last thing I had in my pussy was my purple vibe. It was the first thing I had in it this morning too.. but then I had an idea and wanted to try the handle on my loofa. It's pretty long and has some interesting ridges. It wasn't as thick as my vibe, but the ridges felt pretty good.

I have to admit to experimenting a little bit more with the handle.. after it was soaked with my juices, I thought I'd try a little anal play.. that led to playing with both the vibe and the handle.

Oh my. That is an amazing picture built up in my head now

Back