Ladies, shove your hands into your panties!!! - part II

Thank you, photog1rl! I agree. (And I really enjoy your pics too, but I’m super shy and don’t really comment - I guess I’m a hybrid lurker/exhibitionist… what is that even?!!? 😂) 🌷
You seem to be totally doing your thing and I’m excited to check it out! I still feel like I’m new to Lit! I use lit in many ways and exploring what others are doing and how they do it is definitely one of them.

I just found your thread with your writing and photos and I’m looking forward to looking through.

The Lit experience being for you totally resonates with me!

Last edited:
I just found your thread-am now watching and excited to look through some of your posts! 😊

Oh Hun, I’ve been here so long you’re not going to find my origins… even if you try.

Enjoy the poems, though. They’re there for that - and to chronicle my life.

💜🌷😘

I’m a little confused. I edited my post in case it was misunderstood. I’ve got no intention of finding your origins and don’t think I said that. You have clearly been here for awhile and are really clear in what you want and how you approach Lit and I appreciate that!
The thread with your poems is what I’m referencing just finding and km looking forward to reading through them.
I hope this makes sense. 🌸

Thank you, photog1rl! I agree. (And I really enjoy your pics too, but I’m super shy and don’t really comment - I guess I’m a hybrid lurker/exhibitionist… what is that even?!!? 😂) 🌷

It was certainly mine! 😊

Thank you, sweet Todger. 🌷💜

Thank you! I don’t normally share on these kind of threads, but thought it might be kind to after dropping the truth I did on the previous page. Glad you enjoyed. 🌷
Moochienanu, pleasure is all ours and you have nothing to be shy about. Speak up if we owe you :)

Dose this inspire, isn't she lovely
reblogme-19138-hEpIc3IpDm.gif
Dose this inspire, She's lovely

Back