Ladies, Morning (Wake-up) Sex?

I adore morning sex. When I wake up alone, as I do quite often these days, I give myself the morning orgasm I crave. On the rare days that I don't have time to rub one out, by noontime my body makes it very clear that it is missing something.

Only ever with myself, there is something about starting your working day off all wet and sticky! :)

Mm I think morning sex is the best sex...I always take care of his morning wood :devil:

I approve of morning sex all the way around. It’s like the best way to start the day. Getting woken up by him thrusting into me or taking his morning wood into my mouth is so playful

I wouldn't mind having my morning start by having something warm and hard in my mouth. It would be like having breakfast in bed :D Maybe someday :heart:

I’m open to any time of the day! But I do enjoy taking his hard cock in the morning! 😈

Morning sex sure does happen. It can be waking up to it or after we have woken up and had a morning cuddle. It can be before morning coffee or after.

Hello Lovely Ladies of Lit. A question for you, Do you enjoy having Morning Sex? If so what type, a variety? Regular intercourse? Oral (giving, receiving or both)? or Anal (normally requires more preparation in my experience)? Just wondering...
Thank you in Advance for your responses. :kiss:

:rose:

yes. everything.

Spooning and getting something hard sliding between my legs is a nice way to wake. Just sliding

Hell to the yes. I’m not a morning person but this is definitely the only way to wake up that puts a smile on my face at all. His body so close to mine and his breath on my neck as he slides inside with one smooth thrust - my body coming awake instantly, still not really following what’s going on until the next powerful drive of his hips to impale me.

Every day, we wake early to fit it in. Sometimes mutual masterbation some times a lot,lot more.

Last edited:
Back