Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

aah

maybe in a couple of hrs its been a very big day. 9 singles 2multiples and a mind blowing show stopper. mmmmmm

every morning- it's always the best way to start my day and every night so I can sleep soundly.

If anything my sex drive is increasing and it has always been inordinately high. surely it will have to level out at some stage.

I don't really want to level out I'm having too much fun being so incredibly horny.:rose:

Ditto!

Unless I'm not feeling well, or am exhausted, or intensely involved in something requiring concentration, I always have sex on my mind.

I've stopped in the middle of an excellent meal for sex.
I've stopped in the middle of sporting events I was screaming about to have sex.
I've slipped out of professional meetings to have sex.

Generally, whenever my schedule and Tanya's interact to allow time for it, we're going at it. Give or take a bit, I'd say we probably fuck between 5 and 15 times each week, but sometimes one of those might last for hours.

Whether I get real sex or not, I masturbate to orgasm at least once every day when I'm not sick. Beyond that, I touch myself practically every time I am on the phone, or in the car, or in the shower, or on the toilet, etc. If you don't limit masturbation to the times when I take it all the way to orgasm, and just include light clit rubs and things like that, I probably touch myself somehow just about every waking hour that I'm not in a classroom full of kids.

If I'm on Lit, I'm touching and rubbing even if I haven't found anything to excite me enough to go farther.

Ditto!

Unless I'm not feeling well, or am exhausted, or intensely involved in something requiring concentration, I always have sex on my mind.

I've stopped in the middle of an excellent meal for sex.
I've stopped in the middle of sporting events I was screaming about to have sex.
I've slipped out of professional meetings to have sex.

Generally, whenever my schedule and Tanya's interact to allow time for it, we're going at it. Give or take a bit, I'd say we probably fuck between 5 and 15 times each week, but sometimes one of those might last for hours.

Whether I get real sex or not, I masturbate to orgasm at least once every day when I'm not sick. Beyond that, I touch myself practically every time I am on the phone, or in the car, or in the shower, or on the toilet, etc. If you don't limit masturbation to the times when I take it all the way to orgasm, and just include light clit rubs and things like that, I probably touch myself somehow just about every waking hour that I'm not in a classroom full of kids.

If I'm on Lit, I'm touching and rubbing even if I haven't found anything to excite me enough to go farther.

HHHHHHHHHHHHMmmmmmmmmmmmmwe are SO on the same page.except I can always find something arousing on lit;)

My fiance and I figured it up the other day and it isn't unusual for us to, at minimum, have sex fifteen times a week. If you figure he stays hard for an hour and cums on average five times in that hour, that increases the actual amount to around sixty times a week. Not even close to enough for me.

My fiance and I figured it up the other day and it isn't unusual for us to, at minimum, have sex fifteen times a week. If you figure he stays hard for an hour and cums on average five times in that hour, that increases the actual amount to around sixty times a week. Not even close to enough for me.

Your fiance cums 5 times in an hour? What's your definition of cumming?

I am seriously horny almost all the time now... it's been quite a while since I've had any action. =S

Constantly....fingers...cock....stroking..tasting..taking..
all day every day...nipples pulled and sucked..made hard by lips and fingers....
over and over..

At LEAST once a day. I just seem to find the guys who only want it once a week tops. >.<

At LEAST once a day. I just seem to find the guys who only want it once a week tops. >.<

I'm stunned! what is wrong with the guys you're dating? With a beautiful avatar like that you should be fighting off with a stick.

Oh God! All the time!!!

I swear, once I get ahold of that man......................

:heart:*smiling wickedly*:heart:

I will touch myself at least once a day, not always to fruition if I don't have time, if In a relationship pretty much as much as I can.

Back