Ladies, How Often Do You Want Sex?

my53ky

Experienced
So, the age old adage is that Men have a one track mind and all they think about is sex. Well, how often are the ladies thinking about sex and ultimately how often do they you want it?

So, the age old adage is that Men have a one track mind and all they think about is sex. Well, how often are the ladies thinking about sex and ultimately how often do they you want it?

I've found with me...the more I get, the more I want. There have been a couple of times where I was relatively chaste, and I actually didn't think about sex that often. But times like recently, where I am having a lot of sex, I need it all the time. Now if I go 24 hours without sex I feel like I'm climbing the walls.

How often do I want sex?

Hon, I want sex constantly!!!! 2, 3, 4, 20 hot cocks all at once!!!
And that's the way I've been enjoying it for this entire year!!!

I want, and receive it, twice a day. I only seem to think about it while I'm actually doing it or if I meet someone interesting online. Would I fuck him more often? Yes, most definitely.

I dunno.... hard to tell when now ends to be able to count how often I want it.

:D

I think about sex constantly and, when I have a willing partner, I 'want' some kind of sexual activity a couple times a day. now, whether I get what I want is a subject for another thread entirely... :rolleyes:

Every day - multiple times! I just wish my guy could last w/o getting exhausted after 15 minutes (IF I'm lucky :mad: )

It seems the older I get the hornier I am...:devil::devil:

Hubby and I are enjoying exploring our empty nest hornier sexual needs

and wants over and over again:kiss::kiss:

My First Time

Wow! This is the first time in my life I have had the attention of so many hot and horny women at the same time. This thread is the beginning of a series where I am attempting to understand the sexual physche of a woman. In a later thread I will give more about myself. Thanks for the responses:

Cinner: Not a trick question. What about Lit changed your desire for sex?

WetandMessy: I bet you are so horny(I think your theme song would "Me So Horny" from Two Live Crew)

CuteBrat: What has changed that you went from 'relatively chaste' to needing sex everyday? Do you enjoy thinking about sex all the time?

Marlaluvnit: Sounds like this has been a great year for you! How many dicks have you had at once? I have yet to actually explore a threesome!!! Looking forward to the day.

ElegantlyElle: Love an Elegant woman by the way(especially one that knows how to be freaky). Is twice a day enough or do you sometimes want more?

NawtyShutterBug: it would seem to me a woman could get sex whenever she wanted.

Sensualdreamer: How do you keep satisfied if your guy doesn't last? Does he give you multiple rounds of 15 min each?

GoneGrey2Fast: Why are you getting it less and less? Isn't it suppose to be the other way around!

I think about sex all the time. I have it as much as possible, if I can I like to do it for several hours every day :D It must be the influence of mostly boys' high school to make me think like that, lol. :D

Wow! This is the first time in my life I have had the attention of so many hot and horny women at the same time. This thread is the beginning of a series where I am attempting to understand the sexual physche of a woman. In a later thread I will give more about myself. Thanks for the responses:

Sensualdreamer: How do you keep satisfied if your guy doesn't last? Does he give you multiple rounds of 15 min each?

I masturbate daily - low end 8x's a day, high upwards of 16 - just depends on my mood.

ElegantlyElle: Love an Elegant woman by the way(especially one that knows how to be freaky). Is twice a day enough or do you sometimes want more?

Twice a day is the average. Some days I want more and get it. Today it was only once and I was fine with that. It all has to do with mood. If I don't get sex with him, there's always masturbation. However since I've begun having sex with my fiance whatever he wants is fine with me.

Constantly - the more I get the more I want. My ex laughed at me when I jokingly threatened to withdraw favours during a disagreement and pointed out that I never said no :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I also like a proper connection which means that a dry spell of 18 months is starting to drive me round the bend!! :mad::devil:

Imma gonna tell u, mosta the time i want it all the time. :rolleyes:

I have a very high sex drive and the mind of a typical guy!

Very frustrating and as UKBBW mentioned, I also like a proper connection. To do anything with anyone at anytime is too risky, therefore, without a current connection, let's just say I AM CLIMBING THE FUCKING WALLS!!!

Back