Labyrinth (1 male needed, PM if interested)

jareth kissed her back allowing his tongue to lick along her lips seeking entry.

Sarah moaned and allowed Jareth's tongue to gain entry into her mouth, sighing softly in pleasure and felt him press into her.

Jareth eased himself off her and smiled down at her. "I thought you were taking control of this show Sarah," he grinned.

"What if I decide to relinquish that control?" Sarah asked teasingly, grinning as well. "I wouldn't mind. . . being better educated." She licked her lips tantalizingly while looking at him.

Jareth smiled hungrily. "And just what sort of education are you looking for now my dear," he said gazing into her eyes.

"You know what I want, Jareth," Sarah said coyly, wanting more of him, pressing her body to his. "Please." This had long been a secret fantasy of hers, and she wanted him to make love to her right here, right now.

"Oh no my dear I am not letting you off that easy," laughed Jareth "You have to tell me exactly what you want or I will get up and get dressed right now."

"You wouldn't do that, Jareth," she teased, knowing he would. "Come on, love, ravage me, I know you want to."

Jareth just smiled. "Very well my love if that's the way you want it," He began as he began to rise and walk towards his horse shadows starting to swirl around his feet.

"I told you what I wanted, Jareth. Seems you don't want it," Sarah called, dressing herself. It didn't work but oh well, they had the rest of their lives to do fantasies and the like.

Jareth stopped and turned around and with a wave of his hand Sarah's clothes dissapeared. "My dear did I say I was finished with you. I was not getting dressed again but just getting some supplies to help with your ravagement. You must stop jumping to conclusions so fast. Now lay back down and prepare for yourself."

"Then you should have said so," Sarah called, giggling as she laid back down, waiting in anticipation, wondering what he was going to so.

Jareth pulled several items out of his saddle bags and sent them to hover behind his back, then he strode back towards his wife, his erect member leading the way. As he got to her feet he loomed over her and grinned. "So my dear, Ravaged is it.. Well Ravaged it shall be." So saying Jareth gestured and three pieces of silk floated out from behind his back. Two dashed to her ankles and wrapped around them then spread her legs before plunging into the ground and becoming like iron. The third shot to her wrist then dragged that to her other wrist then wrapped them together, stretched her arms above her head and then plunged into the ground, it too becoming iron. Sarah was now spread out before him and could hardly move. "So my dear, is this what you wanted?"

Sarah's breath caught in her throat as the silk became iron, holding her down and in place. She looked up at Jareth and gave a nod, unsure if she could speak. She wasn't sure if the reason why her heart was pumping loudly in her head was from fear, or excitement, or both. She took deep, calming breaths, knowing that if she didn't things wouldn't go as well. She trusted Jareth.

Jareth could see that Sarah was still a bit wary so he was going to take things very slow with her. Besides sometimes it was more fun that way. Again gesturing behind his back he brought out a long feather. It was broad and fuzzy, very similar to a peacock feather but with more fronds. Jareth began to lightly stroke it over Sarah's face and neck before moving over her shoulder's, under her arms, up and down her trapped arms and then around her breasts and nipples. He was enjoying all the different sounds he was pulling out of her body and couldn't wait to go further.

Sarah gave some slight shivers before moaning a bit loudly as he graced the feather over her body. She attempted to escape from it, she always hated being tickled. She let out a couple of giggles as she squirmed.

Jareth smiled as he watched her squirm. He tickled her nipples for a little longer before moving the feather down her sides knowing that was normally one of the most ticklish spots on a person. Then he brushed her stomach then moved down her legs. Grinning devilishly at her he tickled the bottom of her feet then moved back up her legs on the inside. Then he began to tickle her outer lips.

Sarah squirmed even more now, trying to escape the feather, giggling and moaning as she did so, her body getting over whelmed with the sensations he was bestowing upon her. She couldn't move much, the silky iron held her pretty firmly in place, but she did her best to do so, even bucking her hips as he tickled her outer lips.

Jareth continued to torture/please her outer lips, lightly stroking the feather along them, rolling it around and brushing it back and forth. Soon they had puffed up and started to open up all on their own, her juices leaking out. Pushing the feather into her a bit harder he teased her more, the harder fluffy edges now teasing her inner walls as he slid the first inch or so in and out. It was not big enough to give her any relief but just enough to tease her.

Sarah moaned loudly, pushing her hips towards him, seeking release. How one feather could turn her on so much was beyond her, and she thrusted towards him, giving a soft whimper of desire and need.

Jareth's smile widened as he saw how turned on his wife was getting. He wondered how she would handle the final shock. Leaning down slightly he opened up her lips exposing her engorged clitoris and then began to run the feather over it. First lightly to tickle it, then harder to not only tickle but move it around as well. He kept swapping it up randomly, never giving her any warning, looking into her eyes the entire time and smiling. The look on her face was exquisite and he knew she was not far off cumming.

Sarah gasped and writhed under Jareth's administrations. She whimpered and thrashed as he tickled her sensitive swollen nub and urged her toward orgasm. Five minutes later, she came, loudly and thrashing the best she could , her eyes squeezed shut as pleasure rode her like a wave.

Jareth watched as Sarah bucked under his ministrations and then came hard. Of course she probably thought he was going to untie her now. Little did she know that they were just starting.

Sarah laid there panting heavily, her body still spasming a bit as she came down. She looked up at Jareth, wanting him more now than she had before, her eyes pleading.

Jareth knew what Sarah wanted but he was going to teach her what ravaged really meant. He pulled two gloves from behind his back and sent them down to the tiny pond at the edge of the clearing. He filled the gloves up and levitated them back and proceeded to make some alterations.First he made one into a fist with just one finger pointing down, while on the other he made it with two. Then he used his magic to quickly freeze the water inside the gloves, then pulled the resulting sculptures out. He now had two fists of ice the size of his hand with fingers extended. Smiling down at her he he levitated them in front of her eyes. "Now my dear let us continue your education and show you a new feeling." With that he allowed the double digit one to enter her swollen pussy and the single one to enter her anal passage. Then his magic took over and they began to pump in and out alternatively.

Back