La Belle et la Bête - (see OOC thread)

"Come." Lady Alina gestured for her. A gesture that was hypnotic to watch, almost as if the entire scene in front of her were swimming in honey. Slow and languid.

Kiraz quickly gathered the serving tray she had brought into the foyer with her, making sure all the accouterments were balanced in place before lifting it up with one hand and using her other to balance. She turned to follow her though to the stairs and followed the click of her steps. Western foot wear had confused Kiraz. She continued to wear slippers from her home as to not be hear while moving about the hallways.

"It went remarkably well..It has been awhile since I have had my own personal pet."

She followed the Lady though the though the doors into her chambers. she took a moment to arrange the tray she had been carrying, and settled it onto the serving table.

"Before you joined us in fact." She blushed slightly at the thought. She had heard the copulation of other couples that had visited the mansion. Something about this place heightened people's sexual nature. Many times Kiraz had been propositioned by male and female guest alike. Her heart would flutter at embarrassment at the proposals. A few had try to buy her off Lady Alina, but she would always turn them down. Some would pass it off. Others would not take so kind to be rejected by a slave. The Butler and the Driver always would shoo those off and keep a closer eye on her for that guests duration.

"What has been prepared for meal, Kiraz?

Kiraz made her way over to Lady Alina, the dress and draping it out of the way. Her hands were quick as she began to pull pins from her flowing mane. She always liked this part of service. It made her feel not as much of a slave. More of a companion.

"The hunters brought in pheasants this morning so I chose Curried Pheasant on potatoes. Back home we would make it with pigeons, but I don't have those here." She smiled at the thought of the smell that would be running though the kitchen. With the food she could travel back to her days before she was here. And no one seemed to mind her food. They even enjoyed it.

She reached for the brush on the vanity, stopping mid reach as she caught Lady Alina watching her. A slight blush rose to her cheeks as she quickly looked away and pulled her focus to the brush. She placed it gently on the crown of her head and slid it though the waterfall of silk.

The young lady he had found on the road hadn't answered. Her wide eyes were staring at the Lady Allina new servant. Who was now manacled. It didn't surprise him. His lady had impeccable taste. It made sense that other women would find in attractive.

The driver took Bartholomew by the arm as he rushed past.
"My friend, I found this woman on the road," he pointed at Nara. "She appears to be stranded and alone. She would like an audience with our mistress to ask if she may stay here as a guest. I thought you may be able to arrange new clothes and a bath for her."

Last edited:

Bartholomew found Nara outside with the driver, as he left the blacksmith to deal with the new slave in his manacles and chains.

"Lovely to meet you, I'm Bartholomew" he stated offering her his hand as a gesture of friendship. "And who may you be?"

"Nara" she offered.

"Pretty name for a pretty young lady. Let's get you squared away for presentation to the Good Lady. Please follow me."

Bartholomew led Nara to the kitchen, but apart from a few low slaves, no one was present, though he could smell the chicken being cooked by Kiraz, and it smelt good.

He saw the coffee pot was full, and so poured himself and Nara a small cup full.

"Here, this is the finest coffee in the kingdom."

He continued to lead Nara into the servant's accommodation, and knocked on Kiraz's room. As there was no reply, he entered exposing two simple wooden beds either side of the window; one area was clearly occupied, the other was free, just a bed and straw mattress.

"This is where you can stay until the Good lady decides what to do with you.... What skills could you offer the Good lady?"

He met her eyes with his own, 'Pretty he thought to him self. As he listened, he opened an Ottoman Trunk and took out some bedding, and offered it to Nara.

Last edited:
The driver watched as Bartholomew led the young lady from the road away. His eyes fell to the swaying of her hips and the fine buttocks that lay hidden beneath her dress. He longed to take hold of her body, and disrobe her. Hold her arms above her head as he pinned her to the wall and ...

The blacksmith was looking at him. A silent pleading look. Nicolai was a big man, a very different looking man to what he had been when he first came through the gates. The mistress would be pleased.

The driver stride towards the two. "Welcome. You are a member of the household now. When you are ready I will take you to our mistress. Unless you would prefer to eat first."

Nara walked along with the drive until they rounded the corner of the great house. She looked up to see a nude man in a tub and immediately turned away, her face flooded with embarrassment.

“No…no I don’t know him!” she exclaimed, finding it odd to be brought to see the man in the first place.

She stood there unsure of what to say or do. She used her hand to shield her eyes as she turned back around, her fingers just barely keeping the view of the man out of her line of vision. She wondered for a moment why she should be asked such a question.

“Has he done some wrong to the family?” she began to ask. “I can assure you that I have no ill intent.” She explained for fear that perhaps they worried about her intentions.

Just as she managed to turn her eyes back towards the scene in front of her, two very beautiful women appeared, one of which was being shackled. Before she could have a complete panic attacked she was led away by Bartholomew to the kitchen.

She happily took the cup of coffee, the warmth and comforting scent of the coffee helped to calm her nerves. She was then led to a simple servants quarters. She couldn’t imagine being lead to such a place to sleep given the obvious status that her clothes should have implied. However, she supposed beggars could not be choosers and smiled in thanks.

When he asked about skills she wasn’t sure exactly what to say.

“I…I play piano, I sing….I am fairly good at embroidery…” she said, trying not to sound as nervous as she felt. “I could also be a lady’s maid…I know all the latest fashions.” She offered.

She set her coffee down on a dresser and began to try and make the bed as best she could to hide her nervousness.

Bartholomew smiled as Nara gave a small list of skills.

"The maid could work possibly.... Can you cook?"

He placed the clean bed linen on the bed..

"You need a bath..... Kiraz will show you where you can wash your clothes. There is a bath next door, it is shared between all the Lady's staff.... I suggest you undress."

Bartholomew left the room and headed to the simple bathroom area, a series of squatting style toilets into a cess pit below, and a separate washing area.

He stoked the fire under a large vat of water, before taking a bucket and pouring it into another tub similar used to wash the slave but slightly more luxurious. He added some cold water from the natural spring water that fed the castle, and was pipped around. Being spring fed, it was almost a continuous source of pure water.

It wasn't long before the tub was filled with warm water.

Nara watched as the kindly butler walked away and she slowly undressed. Her own dress was in tatters but at least her underthings remained in good condition. She wondered if she would be allowed to borrow a dress from her roommate, whomever that would be. She then found a towel and wrapped it around herself.

She walked towards the sounds of water to see a filled tub. Steam gently rose into the air and she smiled at the butler. She was a bit nervous about being so undressed in front of him, but she supposed he saw this kind of thing all the time. The tub full of warm water made her smile and she kissed his cheek.

“Thank you Sir.” She offered and then waited for him to leave.

After Bartholomew left, she took the towel off and stepped into the tub. While the water was perfect for her. For a moment she thought about the boy in the tub in the stables. She felt relief at not being treated in such a way. She leaned her head back against the edge of the tub, her thoughts moving back to the man that he picked her up on the side of the road. There was something mysterious about him. She had been momentarily mesmerized by his stormy eyes. She opened her eyes once more and pushed those thoughts of her head.

She got down to business and washed her hair and body. She didn’t want to be rude and luxuriate in the tub when she was to be presented to the Lady of the house. She could only hope that her simple talents would in some way allow her to stay for a while. She simply needed to figure out what her next move would be, then she would attempt to leave before overstaying her welcome.

Nara got out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her body, her long auburn locks fell down her back and wet tendrils. She then walked towards the room to which she had been directed and dressed herself in her underthings, with the exclusion of her corset. She popped her head out of the door and called out.

“Pardon me…” she called softly, not sure if Bartholomew would answer the call or someone else. “I need a bit of assistance with my…um…assistance if anyone can spare a moment.” She said politely.

Bartholomew left Nara to undress. He wanted to watch, but he knew his time would come. After all, the Good Lady listened to him regarding matters of her staff.

He returned with some simple dresses from a collection of spares, from those who had perished, or left; or what ever. He waited outside the room for a while, he sensed she wouldn't take her time. When she had finished in the tub, he emptied the water, and started to clear up.

“I need a bit of assistance with my…um…assistance if anyone can spare a moment.”

Bartholomew heard his cue, and knocked on the door briefly before he entered carrying a selection of dresses that would fit her.

He saw her in her undergarment and smiled.

"I don't think there is any need for that at the moment Nara, My Good Lady would like to see you in errrr a more natural form."He was sort of telling the truth, but he was also taking advantage of his position.

He stood behhind and and started to remove the garment, not carring that her privacy would be violeated. His cock was already pulsating on seeing her flesh, her curves and her tender neck.

"Again Nara, I will ask, what other skills do you have that may entice me to ensure the good lady allows you to stay for a few days at least?" His eyebrows raised as their eyes met.

Nara almost jumped as Bartholomew was nearby. She was relieved when he had a selection of dresses with him. She stood back from the door and looked through the presented dresses. She settled on an emerald green taffeta dress and laid it on the bed. She then turned for him to tighten her corset strings only to hear that the mistress preferred women in their natural form. She almost protested but supposed that the Lady’s wishes were that, and should be honored.

She felt the heat of him against her back through her thin undergarments as he removed her corset. She soon stepped away out of nervousness and slipped the dress over her head. It fit well and she enjoyed the black embroidered accents. It was more of an evening gown as it was an off shoulder dress, but again, she couldn’t afford to be picky.

“Would you mind doing the buttons?” she asked as she picked up her towel and pulled her red mane over her shoulder. The bodice was tight enough that it still managed to push her breasts up into delightfully snowy hills that were barely covered by the almost indecent neckline. She tried to pull it up as best she could, but she only manage to just barely cover her nipples.

“What can I offer?” she repeated as she turned around after he had buttoned her. “I have lovely diction for reading aloud…and I’m quite good with horses….I also bake a little.” She told him. It had been a past time she enjoyed, baking in the kitchen with cook. However, she had to be very careful not to get caught, else her uncle would have scolded her for doing something so common.

Bartholomew watched Nara dress as he caught sightof her bosum briefly before she chose the green dress.

He walked to the door and turnen the key before taking it out, and placed it on the spare bed as he sat down.

Aware that he now had her full attention....

"Well Nara, I will admit that I am a red blooded male, and having been in close proximity of your presence has well got me some what excited obviously"

As he spoke he stood and unfastened his trousers exposing his silken undergarment with a small damp patch.

He pulled those downs to expose his cock, average in length of six inches but fully erect and cleanly shaven.

"Your fingers are rather small and dainty Nara... Please why don't you kneel in front of me?"

He met her eyes as she looked at him, nervous and in total disbelief. To ensure she knew what was expected of her, he started to stroke his foreskin as far back as it would go, before easing it forward, repeating the motion slowly.

"Unless you want me to advise the good lady that you are NOT worthy of her presence?".

She was instantly aghast as Bartholomew pulled his cock out. Her pale skin flushed red as she tried to look anywhere but at the grotesque act that was not being performed before her.

“You are no gentleman!” she exclaimed as she walked to the door only to find it locked.

Any feelings of kindness she felt towards him for her bath and dress were quickly evaporated. However, she also knew that she was left with few options. She hoped and prayed that her roommate would return soon and perhaps put this absurd act to an end.

Nara whimpered slightly and knelt, still looking away from his crotch. Once she positioned herself on her knees, only close enough to reach, her body as far away as humanly possible, she covered her eyes with one hand and reached out towards his member with the other. She shuttered as her hand found the task to which it was no put. She then began to move her hand up and down with as little skill as any novice would have. She jiggled it up and down a few times and then retracted her hand.

“Will that do?” she asked, turning her head, her eyes still covered.

“Will that do?”

Bartholomew smiled.....

"Sure...."

He stood up as he reached for his trousers...

"I'll will go and find the good lady and inform her that you are not suitable for her employment...."

He paused.....

"Was that the sound of a wolf calling the night Nara?"

He looked down at Nara his erection inches from her fair flesh.

"And of course the Driver would be expected to take you to the forest, on horseback.... If I'm no Gentlemen, he is even less than am I"

Nara chewed her bottom lip for a moment as she turned towards Bartholomew’s voice and unveiled her eyes. She wished she hadn’t as his horrid male parts were on display once more. She was so naïve in the art of relations that she was not even sure how long or what he really got out of her touching him.

She considered her options for a moment and then pursed her lips and growled for a moment in annoyance.

“Just tell me when I’m supposed to stop.” She said haughtily, not liking any of this one bit. She once again wrapped her hand around his member and began to move it up and down like he had when he first displayed himself. While she didn’t cover her eyes this time, she decidedly looked away.

Her hand moved up and down his shaft in an inexperienced but pleasurable way. His own precum lubed her hand as it moved down to the base of his shaft and then squeezed a little bit tighter at his head, as if to squeeze more lubrication from him.

“How is that?” she asked with annoyance and embarrassment.

Lady Alina

"Beautiful." Murmured in honey richness, dark gaze following the tender movements of Kiraz. The word was praise, but yet it was merely fact. Kiraz was beyond beautiful, exotic even, and she enjoyed possessing beautiful things. A moan of pleasure rippled out as her eyes drew closed and chin tilted up, allowing the girl to reach more of her head. "Perhaps it is time to trim this unruly mane a bit into a more reasonable length." Murmuring mostly to herself, but loving the tender touch and goose flesh it evoked.

"You are a mature woman now, Kiraz." Thoughtful still as she allowed herself to recline into chair, into those tender hands brushing through her hair. "Do you long for it yet?" Queried of the girl, curios. Knowing Kiraz did not think on the same paths in which she did, she added for clarification, "The touch of a lover." eyes peered open then, to the mirror, to their reflection and Kiraz' serene face.

A smile played across her full lips as she watched the girl's reactions flitter across her face, those expressive almond shaped eyes. "Time is near Kiraz, to become a woman. And it is my good nature that prompted me to inquire what it is you seek, long for." She had to ponder if the girl even knew what it was to pleasure one's self? Had Kiraz even bothered with such? Curios, but the young lady was beyond flowering age and could not keep her innocent forever either.

Bartholomew and Nara

Bartholomew and Nara

“How is that?” Nara asked.

Bartholomew smiled.

"My dear girl, if you are as sweet, innocent and NAIVE as you act, then you need to grow up and learn fast if you want to stay alive." His fingers caressed her cheek as he spoke, unsure if he saw a tear in her eye.

"Well," he continued.. "Maybe it is time to watch and learn......."

He stated to stroke, pulling his foreskin as far back as it would go, and then easing it forward, releasing more precum.

His breaths were deep, filling the now quiet room with sound, as he continued, with slow intentional strokes. He wasn't sure how long he sat there wanking as the young Nara knelt before him, until he stopped, and asked for her hand.

Nara was glad to be relieved of the task at hand. She grabbed a sheet to wipe off her hand in disgust when she saw that the key had fallen out of the man’s pocket. She quickly grabbed the key and unlocked the door. Leaving the key in the lock she ran back out into the court yard. She would rather be on the street than to have to endure the orders of a mere Butler.

She found herself standing before the three men once more. She knew she didn’t have much time, that the Butler would be coming after her soon, and more than likely would not be please. She straightened her back with all the grace she had left and looked at them.

“I demand to see your Lady.” She said in a tone that was more urgent than haughty. “I will not be set upon by a Butler.”

Bartholomew saw the look of total suprise as her fingers grasped his cock and moment slater his orgasm erupted, covering his hand,as well as hers withhis fresh semen.

As he cleaned up, she grabbed the key and left the room, making Bartholomew smile.

He wasn't long before all evidence of the events were cleared, and he headed to the kitchen.

He smelt the coffee, and poured a small cup, and sat down and sipped it. The only way in and out of the Good Lady's abode for the majority was the gate house, which was only opened with permission from several key personnel of which the Driver and himself were two of them.

So Nara would soon be found, and dealt with.

The driver stared unblinking and silent as Nara bemoaned her treatment at the butlers hands. His dark eyes betrayed no expression of either approval or condemnation at the butlers behaviour.

"i demand to see your lady," She said.

The driver shared a look with the blacksmith who disappeared.

The driver invited her over to him with a gesture, until she was standing with Nicolai. He took hold of her arm in his strong calloused hand and stared into her eyes. Then he placed the manacles over her wrists, and locked them.

He turned to Nicolai. "Here, our mistress is your goddess. Our lives are for her pleasure. Here the butler is her voice. Obey him in all things.
I am her hand. I punish or discipline those that fail her; Those that come to her house hold with no coin or gifts, and disobey her, or her voice; those that try to leave without permission; those that take sexual advantage of the maids or young Kiraz without permission.

I punish or I discipline. I punish with the stock whip, or I discipline with my hand."

The blacksmith returned with a three legged stool. The driver nodded to the blacksmith who took Nicolai away, leaving him alone with Nara.

The driver sat in the stool his hand still on the chain attached to Nara's manacles. He pulled and she fell into his arms with a cry. He pushed her over his lap. Nara struggled but he held her down easily. His hand pulled at her dress and briefs until the round pillows of her arse were exposed. she wept cried and protected, until he placed a hand over her mouth.

"I will now discipline you. I will spank you twenty times. After I spank each of your buttocks you will say thank you, master horseman.Please speak loudly and clearly. I will give you three warnings, if you are not. On the third warning I will punish you.

Once you have been disciplined, I will present you to my lady. Do you understand?"

Last edited:
IC: Nicolae Moldovan

A woman!

"Oh!" In mortified shock Nicolae plunged into the frigid water looking over the barrel's rim and face becoming beet red with embarrassment at the glimpse the woman saw of his nudity.

Thankfully it was only a moment before the Driver and the woman left them. Nicolae breathed a sigh of relief then.

"Sirs," He asked the two men that had so roughly bathed him, "May I come out now?"

The big man who seemed never to speak much reached down and grabbed hold of Nicolae hauling him up out of the barrel. He was placed under an arch with a tub of water and a pull cord that would release the water atop of him like a mountain waterfall and rinse the astringent soap residue off of his shivering bare body. Nicolae hoped the water was warm. Standing in the cool air of the room was worse than being plunged into the barrel of water for his bath. He stood at their invitation shivering and trying to cover himself from their gaze.

The water was just as cold but it was soon over and he was allowed the luxury of drying himself off. Then he was handed a shirt of smooth and thin cloth. Not the rough wool or linen he had felt against his skin for his entire life. He pulled it on gratefully.

“There you are boy,” The older man announced to him, "wasn't too bad was it?"

"I...." He paused not knowing exactly how to respond to the man's words, "...who are you people?"

Then the big one pulled him over fastening more heavy shackles and collar around his throat and wrists. Then Nicolae was hauled out of the tack room deeper into the mansion sitting him down inside a kitchen. Where he was fed some moldy bread and water.

When his supper was finished the driver and the woman that had seen him naked earlier as he was bathing came into the kitchen. Nicolae blushed furiously upon recognizing her.

Then the driver took her hands and shackled them too before turning to regard him.

"Here, our mistress is your goddess. Our lives are for her pleasure," He announced to them, "Here the butler is her voice. Obey him in all things."

Nicolae was shocked by his words but he nodded for him to continue purely by reflex.

"I am her hand," He continued sternly, "I punish or discipline those that fail her; Those that come to her house hold with no coin or gifts, and disobey her, or her voice; those that try to leave without permission; those that take sexual advantage of the maids or young Kiraz without permission."

Sexual advantage? Nicolae glanced over to the woman and his blush deepened to a beet red color. He had never even kissed a girl in his life much less taken anything like...sexual advantage of one.

"I punish or I discipline," He told them, "I punish with the stock whip, or I discipline with my hand."

Punish? Discipline? What did he mean?

Then the blacksmith came with a stool and Nicolae sat there as the driver spanked the woman like an unruly child. What kind of devils were these people?

Then the blacksmith led him out of the kitchen to a door where the blacksmith knocked gently-for the man's strength was astounding. Then he spoke for the first time since Nicolae's arrival in a single but firm tone like the metal he hammered for a living, "My great lady, your newest pet awaits your pleasure."

Last edited:

Bartholomew finished his coffee, Kiraz was still not to be seen, as a kitchen slave continued to stir the evening meal that Kiraz had prepared. He left the Kitchens and headed out to the yard, to see what was happening. He looked up to the sky, twilight was fast approaching. Suddenly he heard a scream, and then another. He followed the sounds to the stables, and as he turned a corner he saw the driver and the blacksmith.

The driver had Nara over the stool, her skirt was hitched up exposing her buttocks...

He watched from a discrete distance his lips wearing a smile.

Kiraz ran the brush along the crown of her head as she began to recline into her touch. The soft silken mane danced between the bristles of the brush as it separated each strand from each other until it became full of shine as if the sun were shining upon it.

"You are a mature woman now, Kiraz. Do you long for it yet?" her voice made her desire it.

She knew the thing of which she spoke. She had come of age and her desire had grown. The curiosity of it had escalated since her arrival here in the home of Lady Alina and her staff. The parties and gatherings. Those would evoke sounds of pleasure to sound though the halls and even down into the small hole in the wall she called home. Many times she had felt the men eyeing her as if she might be available as part of these parties and were always very disappointed when they found out when was not one of the offerings of the night.

"The touch of a lover. Time is near Kiraz, to become a woman. And it is my good nature that prompted me to inquire what it is you seek, long for."

She set the brush down on the vanity and caught the gaze of Lady Alina once again before her eyes drifted close at the sensual touch of the girl's fingers as they caressed along her scalp as she pulled the mane back into a simple tail along the base of her neck. She could feel the heat rise in her cheeks as the thoughts of desire and embarrassment ran across her cheeks.

"I…." Her voice got caught for a moment and soon she almost forgot the language of the household. Thoughts of home flooded her memories. "I have My Lady." Her accent heavier than usual and harder to understand from the fluster. Kiraz cleared her throat as she spoke clearer. " But I always thought that Prince Aydin would come back for me. We were close as children and well…." She remembered back to the days in the courtyard when she was just a girl. Prince Aydin had brought her a beautiful flower for her hair and laid a gentle kiss upon her cheek before blushing and running away. She had been so happy that day. "Well…I just hoped for that day."

A heavy sigh came over her as she realized that it was not a possibility anymore. Her world was not in this place with its strange customs and language she had adopted over the past couple years. This was her home and she was just a slave. Prince Aydin had left her behind without a thought in the world. Just another piece of property to be given away on a whim.

"I do not know what I seek now, My Lady. I'm not even sure if I seek it."

Nara gasped as she suddenly felt herself pulled over the driver's lap. Everything happened in a blur and before she could grasp exactly what was going on, her skirt was pulled up and the driver's hand slapped down on her ass. Her eyes opened wide in surprise and it took the second slap for her to remember her orders.

"Th...Thank you master horseman..." she called out, her face reddened now with shame and embarrassment. He continued to spank her and she found that the pain was replaced with another feeling altogether. She felt confused as her voice became more throaty with every smack.

When he had finally finished punishing her, her cheeks turned red again. She quickly moved to stand and cover herself , as a feeling of confusion and fear washed over her. She was obediently silent and looked towards the man in shackles. Would be become a slave as he had? Her stomach knotted and waited for further instructions.

Bartholomew watched from the distance as the driver installed his own style of discipline on Nara.

His arm was raised high as he let let it swing onto those buttocks, filling the area with the sound of skin hitting skin, and then Nara's response.

He wasn't sure, but Bartholomew thought he detected a change in her voice, from disgust to one more of curiosity. Her facial cheeks were also red, but that was almost certainly from the pain.

Finally the Driver finished administering his style of discipline, as Bartholomew waited to see what happened next.

Lady Alina

The amount of noise coming from the court yard was breaking her concentration, and with it, annoyance grew. Breath held, she counted a good bit before exhaling and letting the urge to thrash someone, just melt away. Her chuckle was cooler than it had been meant to be, but her direct stare hunted until she captured Kiraz' in the mirror. "Even if he returned, he would not take from me a gift he had given, Kiraz." A bit curious by the words the girl had uttered. But perhaps not too surprised as Kiraz was naive, and apparently had no idea who the Prince was to her.

"Aydin knew this when he gifted you to me. To keep temptation and sin from his Family name." She rose then, pulling her hair from the maid's grip as she did so, turning to face the beauty. "Oh dear.." A frown appeared as well as a pout, fingers gentled as they brushed across Kiraz's sweet face and tender pucker, "Do not frown so, why serve a prince when you serve a Queen?" Her voice, light and pleased, her smile spread wide as she eyed the girl expectantly. "You do not know what you are missing when you are uneducated about such matters." Long graceful fingers strolled a languid path down each side of that tender golden throat before slipping from the girl's skin. "Everything can be taught, anything can be received pleasurably so... If.." Her dark head lift once more to the window and frowned a bit once again, hearing the sounds and wondering what the hell was going on down there?

Warm brown eyes returned to Kiraz and smiled once more, "Where was I?" Pausing a moment, just as the door was pounded upon. "Finally.." Her grin and chuckle were both quite satisfied as she scooted about the maid and shooed her with both hands, swatting that bottom as she did so, "hurry girl, open the door!" Hissed out as ass once more found the vanity stool, only this time to face the door and watch.

Let the fun begin.

Back