La Belle et la Bête - (see OOC thread)

The Driver’s back straightened into an erect position when he heard laughter. Had he imagined that? No. Now there were voices. Frowning the Driver, still naked, strode to the door.

Two women, one with a head of fire, the other with a head of gold. A rose and a daylily both in bloom and ready to be plucked by the look of it. The daylily had her arm around the roses waist in an intimate gesture.

There was no need for accusation. It was clear what they had been doing. What they wanted. They each knew, and there was no need to put words to it.

Nara wouldn’t meet his eye, but the bumps of her nipples were visible beneath her dress. Luna’s body in contrast was more subtle, but her eyes were full of mischief and something else, hunger? She certainly wasn’t shy about looking at him. The girl presumed too much, although then again.

What if the mistress has need of him? What if she found him in consort with these two girls, without permission? Did he dare risk this?

He couldn’t deny the overpowering desire to erase all distance between them. To feel the touch of their skin beneath his finger tips, to explore each flower’s unique fragrance, and mark them for his own.

His eyes travelled from Nara, to Luna and back again, and he wet his lips with his tongue.

But he mistress. Unless…

“Tell me pet, do you find Luna attractive?” He ran his thumb over Luna’s lower lip, his eyes travelling to her pert breasts and then back to her eyes. “What would you say is her most desirable feature? The thing that distracts men, and women alike. “

He waited for her answer. Then he walked back into the bathing room, before turning back to the two women.

“I would like you to kiss that feature. Then I would like you to touch her in the same manner that you would like to be touched. The same way you touched yourself for me last night. It doesn’t have to be anywhere private, unless you want it to be. The choice is yours.”

IC: Nicolae Moldovan

He gave an awkward looking bow of his head, "My Lady," He mumbled the words, "How may I serve you?"

She gave him a sensual smile as she raised a hand to the other side of the bed and rolled to her side giving him a scandalously glorious look at her in her rumpled bed sheets. "Here. You should be... Here.."

"You want me..." He swallowed nervously, "...In bed with you?"

She looked at him with half-lidded eyes murmuring sleepily, "You are quite handsome, mine."

"Th-thank you, my lady." His cheeks flamed at the compliment.

She raised up and the bedsheets slid down revealing her sheer nightdress. He could see her breasts and he struggled on whether to pull his eyes away. Did she want him to look at her or was it more proper for him to look away in this situation.

"You should be here, at my side before I wake each morning," She announced, "With coffee, or with kisses, perhaps a danish or tart?"

"Oh," He said eyes widening at the mistake he had made. He couldn't remember anyone telling him that yesterday, but so many memorable things happened yesterday that everything else seemed forgettable in comparison. So it could very well be possible someone had said that was one of his responsibilities. "F-forgive me, my lady."

He glanced towards Kiraz who was waiting with steaming pitcher of some sort of dark and rich smelling drink inside.

Lady Alina fell back onto the bed wriggling around and giving him another scandalous view of her breasts in the sheer nightie-even more scandalous for her motions made her breasts shake and move on her chest doing strange and wonderous things to his manhood.

"Smells delicious, Kiraz.." She sighed as she finally got comfortable again. He stood there uncertain as Lady Alina talked of breakfast with the young and pretty Kiraz. Lady Alina was beautiful and he knew he should look away to keep some semblance of her modesty, but he couldn't. Thoughts seemed to drift to that wonderous dream of what happened the night before.

What should he be doing again?

"Come, mine. I want you nearer to me," Countess Dragoi announced suddenly catching his attention, "A good morning kiss is in order.."

"A kiss, My lady," Nicolae asked stepping forward hesitantly and blushed deeply at the thought of doing just that-his dream becoming reality, "I-if you wish it." He hoped she seriously wished it, he certainly did.

Getting in the same bed with her timidly but keeping a distance between them that he considered was reverential to her. He approached trying not to touch her inappropriately-or at all. He bent down his head and planted a brief, chaste kiss to her cheek, though he wished he could kiss her as he had in his dreams.

"G-good morning, my lady," He mumbled blushing furiously again as he realized Kiraz had watched the whole thing.

Lady Alina

A bubble of laughter rang throughout her chambers, "Is that it?" Giving him an amused stare. "Is that how you see me, mine? Do I look like your mum, to you?" Fingers found the wall of his bared chest, nails pricking a bit at his naked flesh as two feline eyes bore into his. "That is not a proper good morning kiss, mine.." And pushed, rising up beside him as she bore him down to his back beside her. "That.. chaste little display is for mums, your grandmother, maybe even a sister.. But not me, mine." Her tone was a little annoyed, growling as she tossed aside the bedding. Baring herself in her night shift, she straddled over his lap and pressed him to his back into goose down mattress and silken pillows.

Dark long locks fell about her, down to caress hip, wrist and cover parts of her large breasts. Legs shift, stretching as she lie down upon him, imprisoning him beneath her form. Nose to nose, she smiled quite satisfied with the new arrangement. "You kiss as you love, deeply.. " Those words whispered their heat against his, lips twisting into a smile before her tongue flicked at the seam of his own. "Open up to me.." A demand, her thumb pushing down upon his chin as she sampled a kiss or two. Coaxing his tongue to come out and play. He was failing, but he was holding back as well. Her hips shift as she pressed her sex to him, letting him feel her heat, her moistening need.

"You need to learn what pleases a woman, mine. You need to learn where to touch, when to touch. Where and how to kiss a woman, and to know by her reactions to you, that you are doing it right, or wrong.." Sighing, she lift back up and smiled at the scent of breakfast. "I am famished." Perhaps she needed to bring in a lover, a demonstration to show him just how it is done? It was a thought..

"Kiraz.. come." Finally she slid off of him as well as bed, to cross the room and sit herself down at her small private table. "Nicolae, here as well." She motioned him to the seat at her left at the small round table. Her eyes lift to Kiraz, smiling with appreciation. Not only a delightful scented breakfast, the dark tea drink but the beauty in which the girl had prepared herself this day. "We will eat, Kiraz prepare a bath for Nicolae here in my chambers after we're served." She rambled off instructions as she pulled a napkin to her lap and pushed her hair from out of her way.

The question brought a blush to Nara’s pale skin. She turned to look at the woman and couldn’t deny that she was pretty. However, as she saw his thumb go over the other woman’s lip she couldn’t help but feel a bit of jealousy.

She looked Luna over and finally settled on a point. “I believe it is...” She began as she looked at Luna’s pretty face. It wasn’t that she disliked Luna, she simply was not used to the world she now found herself in. Perhaps she was feeling greedy and didn’t want to share, but then again…something in all this piqued her interest.

When he told her to kiss the feature she found most attractive she blushed again. She cleared her throat nervously and then gently placed her hands on either side of Luna’s face. She then tilted her head and kissed her eyelids. She then pulled away gasped as he spoke about their evening together.

“I..” she looked from him to Luna as her skin flushed with embarrassment. She didn’t think their night together was going to be advertised but she supposed that it now had. She had been lost in the moment then and all her movements had been done in the heat of the moment. Being put on the spot with something so unfamiliar made her tense up and get extremely nervous.

She reached her hand out and touched Luna’s arm awkwardly and then put her hand down and bit the inside of her cheek.

“I don’t know how.” She said in an embarrassed whisper.

Luna

Oh my! He stands so tall, so arrogant in his nudity. he has fine scars here and there, quite a sight to see. She watches him, like a spellbound miss before the pendulum's dance, clinging to the Rose Red at her side.

“Tell me pet, do you find Luna attractive?” He asked Candy, while Luna's wide eyes took him in. A smile, faint but appreciative passed over him, those eyes before turning to the lovely candy. Was she attractive? She had not stopped to ask another nor consider if she were or were not so. Reflexive fingers tug at Red's waist, while wide sky blue eyes seek an answer to his question in her lovely gaze.

“What would you say is her most desirable feature? The thing that distracts men, and women alike. “ He went on, talking far more than she had ever heard him speak before. Desirable features? Would most likely be her chicken pie, she made very delicious chicken pies! She opened her mouth to state just that, but fell quiet as that giving the answers to Red would most likely displease the Driver. Her bread wasn't so bad though, a bit dry... but nothing ale wouldn't make passable.

“I believe it is...” Said the Lovely Rose before coming even closer.

Luna's thoughts returned to Red as the lady cupped her pixie face and kissed her eyes. A giggle escaped in response to the tender touch, her heart warming more so for the Rosey lady and this sweetness. So innocent, so endearing, quite warming in fact. It was then that Luna's eyes darkened a bit, her gaze roving over Red's lovely face and lush lips. She had not thought of a woman like this before, but it seemed Master Driver was bringing such revelations to a whole new light.

The Driver walked away then, speaking as he went within the room and left them standing at the door. It was then, with a furrowed brow, concerned she would not clearly hear his words, that she grabbed Rose by the hand and marched them both within the chamber.

“I would like you to kiss that feature. Then I would like you to touch her in the same manner that you would like to be touched. The same way you touched yourself for me last night. It doesn’t have to be anywhere private, unless you want it to be. The choice is yours.” The Driver finished speaking, his words a little confusing but she had to wonder just what exactly had she missed witnessing last evening?

Stopping when Red touched her arm, a smile flashed at Red before turning to close the door behind them. Yet, he never seemed to instruct her. He did not tell her to go, to leave him to his bath and privacy, he spoke only to Red. He did not tell her to touch or to not touch. Was he speaking to both of them or merely to Red? Her mouth opened and closed once more, knitted brow as thoughts and questions went filing through her mind.

In the same manner? He had said that to Red, to both of them. Perhaps she had been giving instruction and just did not pay enough attention? A like for like, she knew that system well. An even trade, her mother could barter with the best of them! So could Luna!

Her face lit up, shy but determined. She would show this Rose Red just how it should be done. Luna knew how she wished to be touched, longed to be touched all the time! It was as easy as drawing breath.. Well, for some. It seemed by the blushing pretty lady, that Rose had not a clue.

"She cast her fragrance and her radiance over me. I ought never run away." Standing toe to toe, words left Luna's lips as fingers brushed red locks of hair from Red's face. With gentle care, she trailed the curvature of Red's face, cheek and jaw line. "I ought to have guessed all the affection that lay behind her poor little stratagems." She in turn cupped Red's face, pulling her down to Luna's waiting lips. Husky words brushed cross cheek as she returned the lingering kiss upon each eye. One arm snaking behind and about Red's waist to splay wide and pull her yet closer into embrace. Her lips, moistened went lower, feathering a gentle kiss to each cheek. And as she let Red lift her head up, Luna's fingers threaded into that thick gorgeous red mane and held firm,

"Flower..... are so inconsistent!" Nose to nose, her eyes spoke as did her words, which brushed their breath against the plump ruby kiss of Miss Rose Red. Her words fell silent, their meaning quite a puzzle, and yet.. perhaps not? Breasts pressed into Red, leaving the lovely new guest no room for personal space. Idle fingers toyed at lower back, dress ties there resting just above a firm bottom. Luna toyed intentionally with the sensitive slope beneath the borrowed dress, just above the rounded bottom's crevice. Blue eyes lowered to the swelling breasts and back up to those lips, it was quite difficult to pick just where to kiss that was so beautiful and just where to touch that was better than the other?

"But I am not that young to know how to love her...” Delicate nose brushed, those words were spoken just a breadth apart, where she paused to inhale the sensual scent of Miss Rose, her eyes fell closed as her pulse lept in response and tenderly she kissed Red. Once, before her head shift and angle changed, and then twice she pressed in once more. Placing little kisses, over and over, her mouth opening more with each press, with each retreat and then capturing once again until she worked her way past locked lips and into the moist hot cavern of Red's mouth. A tangle and tease flickering of tongue, beckoning a little longer to play in pleasure and enjoyment. Arms wrapped about Red, but did not hold her captive to Luna's kiss and touch. She let the pretty lady decide if she enjoyed Luna's affections or if she would rather not, letting her hold on Red loosen completely.

She became mesmerized by Luna’s words and attention. She listened as Luna’s breath caressed her skin, it’s sweetness sending a shiver through her. Her closeness was something that she had never imagined. As their breasts pressed against each other, Nara found her hands moving to Luna’s hips. Her hands wandered over the other woman’s delicate curves which she found intriguing. As Luna kissed her, feeling another woman’s soft lips against her own sent a sensation through Nara that she had not expected.

It was so different from the driver’s embrace. Where his body and chin were hard and angled, Luna’s was soft and sweet. While the drive smelled of leather and masculinity, Luna smelled sweet and her body was soft against her own. As she pulled away gently from the kiss she pulled back to really look at Luna for the first time, not as just another person, but as something sensual, something to be desires. She let her eyes roam over the curve of her lips, the color of her eyes. She then closed her eyes and took a moment to feel Luna’s body against her own, so soft and sensual.

Nara felt her and move up Luna’s torso, slowly undoing the blonde confections top until her breasts were revealed. She moved her own soft hands to Luna’s mounds, her thumb running over Luna’s nipple. There was something about Luna’s nipples, especially when they became erect, that made Nara’s pussy swell with excitement. After a moment of consideration, she bent her head to let her tongue flick over the other woman’s nipple, enjoying it’s texture against her tongue. She soon found herself sucking one gently into her mouth, rolling the nub with her tongue. She watched Luna’s reaction as she moved to her other breast.

Content to watch the Driver leaned against the wall. He watched the two women exploring each other, and delighting in each others bodies. He leaned forward with interest when Nara undid Luna's white top revealing the smaller girls pert breasts. They seemed to undulate into each other moving to a kind of internal rhythm.

The Driver's manhood stirred when Nara took Luna's tit in her mouth and began to suckle on the nipple.He stroked his cock a few times teasing it. He could feel it beginning to harden, but made no sound. Their attention was on each other, and he didn't want to disturb that, yet.

His turn would come soon, or he may yet be called away. But for the moment his eyes remained transfixed on the beauties before him.

Back