Kinky Dating

If I HAD to make one...

Insecure Dom with Daddy tendencies for the right unlucky girl.
Applicant must be able to deal with some moodiness, a love of sports and for her taste in music to be judged in the harshest possible way.
Anything good is a bonus.

Awwww! You ARE in a mood!!

I think you might need a few tweaks.

:cattail:

I’d also for hairy.
I’m also with you on the nice calves.
Tall. Pick me up and throw me around kinda tall.
Oral is the bomb, both receiving and giving.
Good hands that know what they’re doing.
Holds a slack leash, but don’t forget to give it a tug when I start sniffing things I shouldn’t be.

And for the love of God, you must be smarter than me.
I know that’s a stretch, but I have high standards.
:D:cool:

I’d also for hairy.
I’m also with you on the nice calves.
Tall. Pick me up and throw me around kinda tall.
Oral is the bomb, both receiving and giving.
Good hands that know what they’re doing.
Holds a slack leash, but don’t forget to give it a tug when I start sniffing things I shouldn’t be.

And for the love of God, you must be smarter than me.
I know that’s a stretch, but I have high standards.
:D:cool:

I saved this picture earlier today, with exactly the bolded part in mind

yagk5dS.gif

Umm. I think you just wrote a profile based on the guy you have. Add quiet talker. The low voice. That, too. Maybe looks cool wearing a leather cuff.

I saved this picture earlier today, with exactly the bolded part in mind

yagk5dS.gif

Umm. I think you just wrote a profile based on the guy you have. Add quiet talker. The low voice. That, too. Maybe looks cool wearing a leather cuff.

:heart:

So maybe a baby girl to help you with baby steps? Who loves to be quizzed on her choice of music, loves sports and has a penchant for exiled welshmen??

Ha I don't think I'm in the market right now.

Something about political leanings. I want someone who shares my thinking.

Super true.

The blowjob failure guy leaned way to the right. Way way. I knew he was a Republican but didn't know how hardcore right. Had I known that prior to trying to devour his cock, I wouldn't have even tried.

It seems fair to put that out there.

Super true.

The blowjob failure guy leaned way to the right. Way way. I knew he was a Republican but didn't know how hardcore right. Had I known that prior to trying to devour his cock, I wouldn't have even tried.

It seems fair to put that out there.

Yep. I don't sleep with righties.

Serious question --

so what do you NEED to see in a profile?

Bramble mentioned poly. For SURE, I'd need to see what your relationship dynamic is.

Not sure how much I'd put in the ad vs. tell/ask/figure out early in discussion, but some boundaries for me:

- not going to be involved in a cheating situation
- please don't involve me in (non-prescription) drug use beyond moderate alcohol
- no smokers (too much emotional baggage from history of cancer in my friends and family, and the smell makes me gag)
- no racists, homophobes, transphobes, or conservative voters

There's other stuff that would be a deal-breaker, but that mostly comes down to "don't do the shitty thing that this one ex did" which is probably not appropriate material for a personal ad.

Not sure how much I'd put in the ad vs. tell/ask/figure out early in discussion, but some boundaries for me:

- not going to be involved in a cheating situation
- please don't involve me in (non-prescription) drug use beyond moderate alcohol
- no smokers (too much emotional baggage from history of cancer in my friends and family, and the smell makes me gag)
- no racists, homophobes, transphobes, or conservative voters

There's other stuff that would be a deal-breaker, but that mostly comes down to "don't do the shitty thing that this one ex did" which is probably not appropriate material for a personal ad.
With you on the NO SMOKING.

Oh I want to play! How about this?

Need organization in your life but still maintain control? Moderate OCD sub will alphabetize pantry spices, library, and medicine cabinet after color coding your closets, drawers, etc. Can also cook and bake well but procrstinates well so need unyielding direction with cleanup.

Looking for patient and tolerant Top to take firm charge with nipple clamps, spanking, clit and anal toys. Role play, pet, DD/lg ok. Expert at innovative gags and predicament bondage a plus.
This somehow conjures up an image of you tied to railway tracks after losing an argument over whether ‘de Sade’ filed under D or S...

Back