Kavanaugh lied says former classmate

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
Brett Kavanaugh "lied on that Fox News interview" about who he was, a former Yale classmate said, adding that the person he professed to be wasn't the one she knew.

Hours after the Senate Judiciary hearing ended on Thursday, Lynne Brookes told ABC News' Cameron Harrison that she frequently "drank to excess" with Kavanaugh.

"We were in the same social circles," Brookes said. "When he would drink, he would get obnoxious."

Brookes said she was frustrated listening to Kavanaugh's comments on Thursday and that he dodged too many questions, emphasizing that hard partying and succeeding in the classroom or athletically were mutually exclusive.

"He was trying to portray that it's one or the other, and at Yale there are many people for which it was both," she said. "I played two sports. I got good grades. I went to Wharton. And I drank in excess many nights with Brett Kavanaugh."

A registered Republican, Brookes said she isn't part of any left-wing conspiracy, rather that she's concerned for the integrity of America's highest court.

"Our judicial system is based on the foundation of truth," she added. "And if you have a judge that lies to you, how can you trust the judicial system?"

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/News/kavanaugh-lied-fox-news-interview-drank-excess-frequently/story?id=58143025

I don’t know how much, if any, of Kavanaugh’s testimony could be considered false. He probably was a bit of a spoiled rich kid - I’ve known my share of them. But I do know what despicable liars at least some of his accusers were- and for the others, there is no evidence to support their claims.

But Jamie Glazov does an excellent job of taking down both #Me Too and MSM (mainstream media), who cannot be bothered to reveal that there little media orgy was based to a considerable degree, on false testimony. The whole media circus revealed much more about them, and their lack of concern for truth, than about Kavanaugh.

https://jamieglazov.com/2018/11/22/glazov-moment-kavanaugh-accuser-admits-her-lies/

I opposed Kavanaugh just on his judge work alone. That he handled his congressional testimony really, really badly is just gravy on top of that. But I posted at the time that his appointment wouldn't be the end of media research into his past and the revealing of negative information, if found. There hasn't really been more substantiated negative information revealed that I can see. I can continue to think he is too politically partisan and immature to be on the highest court, though.

If Trump says that federal judges are all partisan, I suppose Kavanaugh must be.

He probably was a bit of a spoiled rich kid - I’ve known my share of them. But I do know what despicable liars at least some of his accusers were-

How exactly do you know that?

The one Avenatti represented? Yeah, that didn't work too well.

That’s funny- I think it worked splendidly to reveal the mendacious mindset of the left, which seems to think that women, when making accusations about men’s sexual assaults, should always be believed.

But even Christine Blasey Ford probably lied. She said she had never coached anyone about how to take a polygraph. Her whole story about Kavanaugh’s alleged rape attempt smelled to high heaven

But even Christine Blasey Ford probably lied. She said she had never coached anyone about how to take a polygraph. Her whole story about Kavanaugh’s alleged rape attempt smelled to high heaven

I've seen no evidence of that whatsoever. The worst I could say about her testimony is that it sounded very clinical for such an emotionally scarring experience - but then, she is a psychologist. She probably couldn't NOT discuss it in such technical terms. It's like asking a virtuoso musician to play a wrong note.

Yeah, you're a loony tunes Trumpette.

And what do you believe about Trump himself? A regular monk, is he?

Yeah, you're a loony tunes Trumpette.

And what do you believe about Trump himself? A regular monk, is he?

What a jackass you are! You did nothing to refute my claim, but only cast aspersions and insults my direction. Trump was not the topic of discussion here- Kavanaugh’s accusers were.

Sheesh.

What a jackass you are! You did nothing to refute my claim, but only cast aspersions and insults my direction. Trump was not the topic of discussion here- Kavanaugh’s accusers were.

Sheesh.

I'm quite happy to be considered a jackass in your warped mind-set. :D

You're a Trumpette tool with a tiny brain. (so, there. :D) You brought Trump into the issue by blindly following his line on the issue--pretty much in the words he fed you. You are easily conned.

Sheesh.

Be nice....He's 72 and will be dead soon enough....Now watch how he reacts,more insults no doubt.

Back