Justice League: The New Wave (OOC - Interest Check)

Thank you.

I'm pretty shook up from the top down.

But what I need to do is get this story moving again. I need my coping mechanisms.

You do what you need to Chas and we will be here to help.

Oh and on a quick side note. Would you know about the green Lantern cartoon series. Did it actually end when Hal got promoted to Galactic Guardian and Razor took off with the blue ring following him, or was there another part to it?

Although we've only got 80,000 words between us, I've enjoyed our collaboration and look forward to much more. Your not alone. I'll be here till the end of time.

Your Friend
KK

You do what you need to Chas and we will be here to help.

Oh and on a quick side note. Would you know about the green Lantern cartoon series. Did it actually end when Hal got promoted to Galactic Guardian and Razor took off with the blue ring following him, or was there another part to it?

I actually found the Green Lantern animated series very underwhelming, I haven't watched it beyond the pilot. But I get the impression it was canceled very suddenly at the same time as my beloved Young Justice, may it live forever, I wouldn't be surprised if GL got cut off before it could tie up its storylines.

Although we've only got 80,000 words between us, I've enjoyed our collaboration and look forward to much more. Your not alone. I'll be here till the end of time.

Your Friend
KK

Namaste, Kiz.

Thank you.

I'm grateful for your patience most of all.

I actually found the Green Lantern animated series very underwhelming, I haven't watched it beyond the pilot. But I get the impression it was canceled very suddenly at the same time as my beloved Young Justice, may it live forever, I wouldn't be surprised if GL got cut off before it could tie up its storylines.

Thanks Chas. I will have to look it up myself. I watched them all with my kids and yes same old story. It gets canceled before anything wraps up or maybe Australia just didn't get the next series LOL

if you have need chas, you can always vent to me in a private message. I always listen.

Had a pretty serious crisis of faith last week, but I'm picking up the pieces.

Sorry, sorry, if it's not one thing, it's another. But I'm getting caught up.

No rush Chass, take your time, we'll be around and I believe most if not all of us are here if you need a friendly screen.

A little Chas bait, if your up to nibbling. I figured we could warm things back up while Garfield is taking his field trip with working on getting Connor those arrows Kiz has tucked away in his back pocket...with Lisa's help, since he isn't in the best shape to be doing that right now himself.

33d7776f485130c003968cf37c0a4078_i.jpg

A little Chas bait, if your up to nibbling. I figured we could warm things back up while Garfield is taking his field trip with working on getting Connor those arrows Kiz has tucked away in his back pocket...with Lisa's help, since he isn't in the best shape to be doing that right now himself.

That sounds pretty awesome!

Hahaha, oh, you know my Kryptonites too well!

Kori made a couple cameos as a Titan NPC which you could adapt into a PC, but Wyld is planning to bring in a Blackfire later, so you may want to talk to her about that.

I don't believe we've had any references to Huntress yet!

Back