Justice for Trayvon??

32588_265696840236513_738798679_n.jpg

in 2008, Joe the PLUMBER showed the DEPRAVITY of ObamaCo

in 2013, the CIVIC MINDED COMMUNITY ORGANIZER shows the DEPRAVITY of ObamaCO

CULL THE COLOREDS

Zimmerman Jury Warned – “they ALL are going to have hell to pay” If They Come Back With A Not Guilty

July 12, 2013
By Lawrence Sinclair

The six woman jury in the George Zimmerman trial will get the case within the next hour to two hours. Just 17 months after the tragic night of February 26, 2012 and the countless individuals, groups and media outlets promoting this as a racist attack by a white man killing a black teen six women will soon begin deliberating whether the State of Florida has proven its claim that George Zimmerman did with hate, ill will, malice and while profiling Trayvon Martin he killed the Florida teen.

On April 14, 2012 Sinclair News published the Hate is Hate article which included comments posted and published on SandraRose.com threatening any potential Jury member who ended up selected to sit on the jury in a Zimmerman trial. The below comment is from that April 14, 2012 article:

no way a jury is going to let him walk though. I feel bad for who ever is on that jury pool. if they come back with a not guilty and he is not charged, and he walks . they ALL are going to have hell to pay (emphasis of bold added by Sinclair News)

This is just one of the many internet threats published for the past 17 months in an effort to intimidate and label anyone who might not jump on the race baiting bandwagon of Ben Crump and Al Sharpton. The State Attorney’s office in the 4th Judicial Circuit themselves engaged in these race baiting tactics for political purposes. The bottom line is clear that the Zimmerman trial is the result of politics getting involved in Law Enforcement. From the Sanford City Manager and Mayor approving the City of Sanford paying the cost of the rallies in Sanford organized by Al Sharpton to the Tweeting of innocent individuals home address by Spike Lee Elderly Couple In Fear Over Spike Lee Tweet.

Not only has the City of Sanford paid the cost of the anti-Zimmerman rallies put on in it’s City last year it was recently discovered that the US Justice Department also engaged in the organization and payment for anti-Zimmerman rallies to be held in Sanford. The Huffington Post reports that claims of taxpayer money being spent to hold anti-Zimmerman rallies and protest did not happen, but The Huffington Post is not being honest either. A major Sharpton organized anti-Zimmerman rally held in a City of Sanford park where 1000′s of people were bused in from multiple states was paid for with tax payer money. This is not based on any conservative blogger or websites claims, this is based on Sinclair News being told directly by the City Manager’s Office and the City Parks office that the cost associated with the Al Sharpton organized event at Fort Mellon Park in Sanford was paid for by the City of Sanford.

Throughout the trial of George Zimmerman it is clear from all the Tweets and FB posts throughout the multiple sites streaming the trial live continue to be race based and misrepresentations of the so called “facts” as determined by emotions and media instigated racial tension. From Martin’s Mother Sybrina Fulton’s first telling NBC Today’s Show that the killing of Trayvon was an “accident” to herself stoking the racial embers later telling NBC that “my son was killed for no other reason than the color of his skin.” Moments ago the State Attorney told the Jury this trial is not about race, yet the State has repeatedly claimed George Zimmerman profiled Trayvon Martin and targeted him with hate, malice, ill will and a deprived mind. So if this entire case has been argued and charged and protested based on race and for more than a year people like TheRealAshland even went so far as to threaten any potential jurors who might sit on a Zimmerman jury trial on Thursday morning April 12, 2012 at 9:40 AM.

Jury Threat

Sinclair News would like to think that the six women who have sat on the jury in the Zimmerman trial would reach a verdict based solely on the actual evidence and/or lack thereof but we also have to face the fact that no matter what people are supposed to do, these six women will without a doubt be taking into consideration the possibility of being attacked and/or targeted for their verdict and may very well ask themselves at what cost are they willing to put themselves and their families. The above post from last year is nothing compared to that which is circulating over Twitter, Face Book and the millions of message boards and internet forums.

Just here to watch the waves of irrelevant racist shitstain derpsquawk while the world waits for a decision. Better than Bugs Bunny.

Go for it, shitstain! Entertain us! It's your stage now, give us a show!

Bill-Hader-Tell-Me-More-Popcorn-Gif.gif

It's an embarrassment such infantile crap is required to get a PSA across to citizenry in Florida.

How do you know they don't find it just an infantile? PSA videos always are.

The video was made by the Sheriff's Department, and that's upon whom it reflects. That's all. Any subsequent assumptions are reflections on the person that made them. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, but when you say "citizenry in Florida," it seems like what you're really trying to say is "black people." I could be wrong, but I think your comment is at best, logically unsound, and at worst, offensive.

Happy to hear it is up to the jury now. Just let them make the decision. That is why they are there in the first place.

What the rest of the country thinks won't matter at all.....only up to those in the jury box.

The video was made by the Sheriff's Department, and that's upon whom it reflects. That's all. Any subsequent assumptions are reflections on the person that made them. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, but when you say "citizenry in Florida," it seems like what you're really trying to say is "black people." I could be wrong, but I think your comment is at best, logically unsound, and at worst, offensive.

it is OFFENSIVE that the COLOREDS are expected to RIOT

THAT IS WHAT IS OFFENSIVE

being a LIB

you cant be expected to understand

MACHINE

GUN

EM

ALL

Occupy Web Hub: ‘We Are All Trayvon Martin! The Whole Damned System is Guilty!’

InterOccupy.Net has set itself up as a hub for demonstrations to react to the verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman. The prosecution and defense have both rested, and the case is expected to go to the jury shortly.

The Stop Mass Incarceration Network has set up a Facebook Page for people to list any planned actions responding to the imminent verdict in the George Zimmerman Murder Trial.

Below are some planned actions. If you don’t see yours here please email us at info@interoccupy.net AND contact the Stop Mass Incarceration Network through any of the following avenues:

Email weralltrayvon@live.com
Stop Mass Incarceration Website
SMI Facebook Page
RevCom
We Are All Trayvon Twitter

Go to our website to find materials to use in spreading the message: “We Are All Trayvon; The Whole Damned System Is Guilty!” Send your plans to SMIN at stopmassincarceration@gmail.com. Take pictures of what you do and send the pictures and reports to SMIN as well.

This is the place to post your plans for action when the jury goes to the Jury. Actions are being planned around the country from Sanford to Harlem! Whether it is you and a few friends on at a busy intersection or thousands in the streets–DO SOMETHING and plan it NOW!

Read the call from the Stop Mass Incarceration Network:

Nationwide and worldwide attention is riveted on the trial of George Zimmerman, the vigilante, wannabe cop who murdered Trayvon Martin. As a recent article in Revolution Newspaper put it:

“Right now, American society—with the whole world increasingly taking notice—is polarizing. Two sides are lining up—one upholding the right of the Trayvon Martins of this world to live and flourish and, if they are attacked, to have justice… and the other upholding the supposed rights of people like George Zimmerman to kill people like Trayvon with impunity.”

If you are part of that side which upholds the right of the Trayvons of this world to live and have justice, YOU MUST ACT NOW. If Zimmerman walks free again, it will be like a declaration of Open Season on Black youth! This is unacceptable and must not be allowed to go down without determined mass resistance.

The Stop Mass Incarceration Network (SMIN) calls on everybody who wants to see “Justice 4 Trayvon” to take that desire to the streets. MAKE PLANS FOR A VIGIL WHEN THE CASE GOES TO THE JURY AND TO TAKE TO THE STREETS ON THE DAY OF OR THE DAY AFTER THE VERDICT COMES DOWN, WHICHEVER WAY IT GOES!

Among those re-tweeting SMIN’s message:

How likely to remain peaceful are people who believe that “the whole damned system is guilty,” if their current focus of hate, George Zimmerman, is acquitted?

simple question

(which Im sure YOU will ignore0

if ALL peeps in that trial, were white

WOULD THERE BE A NEED FOR A PSA?:rolleyes:

Oupa oupa, shitstain! You're dancing too slow!

Get your bitch beige ass back on stage and move!

*claps hands*

it is OFFENSIVE that the COLOREDS are expected to RIOT

THAT IS WHAT IS OFFENSIVE

being a LIB

you cant be expected to understand

Yes, I'm very stupid and had never even considered that. I just read* from the official "Liberal Response Handbook for Issue of Race (Now With 30% More Obama!)" and do as I'm told.

But since you so helpfully pointed that out, my response "the video was made by the Sheriff's Department, and that's upon whom it reflects" still applies, and you didn't really introduce anything interesting to the conversation.

*I'm kidding, of course. As a woman, I need to have it read aloud to me.

Yes, I'm very stupid and had never even considered that. I just read* from the official "Liberal Response Handbook for Issue of Race (Now With 30% More Obama!)" and do as I'm told.

But since you so helpfully pointed that out, my response "the video was made by the Sheriff's Department, and that's upon whom it reflects" still applies, and you didn't really introduce anything interesting to the conversation.

*I'm kidding, of course. As a woman, I need to have it read aloud to me.

No comment. :cool:

simple question

(which Im sure YOU will ignore0

if ALL peeps in that trial, were white

WOULD THERE BE A NEED FOR A PSA?:rolleyes:

Hi. I won't ignore this question, but I won't answer it. I don't really see any value in engaging you because I think you already have my position pretty well decided and I'm probably not going to get much out of it. It's like you're asking for a a bite of my cookie, but instead of taking it when offered, you take a big old chomp out of the shit sandwich you were holding the whole time, and then get mad at me because it tastes like shit. I'll save my cookie for someone who wants it.

For the record, I think the things you've said in this thread are absolutely atrocious and I don't care to wade through them to find any valid points you may have made, which is too bad. While I'm at it, I also think you should stop being a giant bastard in the tits thread and complaining about the beautiful pictures people post, but I suppose you can keep on with it if it really makes you happy. I suspect the person it damages most is you.

You are putting words in my mouth. There is no assumption other than the fucking Sheriff wasted taxpayer money making a stupid video because he thinks he has to talk like an infant to get a message across to his citizens. It goes without saying my comments were directed at the dumbass politically correct Sheriff. He made and probably paid for the video.

Ok, I sincerely apologize, then. It was a serious accusation and I'm glad to be incorrect. The way you worded it, it seemed like you were disparaging the Florida citizenry for needing to be talked down to, and I think it's pretty clear that the intended audience is black, but that's really my assumption, of course. Thank you for clarifying. I agree that the person who made it is quite the dumbass.

Hi. I won't ignore this question, but I won't answer it. I don't really see any value in engaging you because I think you already have my position pretty well decided and I'm probably not going to get much out of it. It's like you're asking for a a bite of my cookie, but instead of taking it when offered, you take a big old chomp out of the shit sandwich you were holding the whole time, and then get mad at me because it tastes like shit. I'll save my cookie for someone who wants it.

For the record, I think the things you've said in this thread are absolutely atrocious and I don't care to wade through them to find any valid points you may have made, which is too bad. While I'm at it, I also think you should stop being a giant bastard in the tits thread and complaining about the beautiful pictures people post, but I suppose you can keep on with it if it really makes you happy. I suspect the person it damages most is you.

you did answer it:cool:

as far as the TITS board, MOST SHOULDNT post

you did

BOTH

Typical LIB

Back