Just shocking writing... professionally.

And every guy can time his orgasm exactly with hers - because he's just that good.
Not every guy, surely.

And the girl always cums when she climaxes - because he's just that good.
If you mean squirt, I wouldn't know about that. My partner was super-sensitive to that possibility and would always empty her bladder of even the last thimblefull before we began.

And she can't not cum, because there is of course only one single solitary factor in sex that makes a girl climax/cum and that factor is the man's performance - and without question, he's just that good.
All I know is I could count on my fingers the number of times she didn't, while the number of times she did must have been in the thousands. Because I was devoted to making sure she came, no matter what that took. I would ask her if there's was anything else she wanted me to do and her reply was always 'No, everything is just fine the way it is.'

My favorite position for making sure she was happy was with her on her back and me on my side next to her and inside her, with full access to her fun parts. I would get myself good and revved up that way and then stop moving inside while continuing to tease and tantalize her until she was on the verge of coming, then I would let myself start moving again, which would almost always be enough to get us both over the edge, pretty close to simultaneous. It also meant that she was totally passive, which was how she (but not I) liked it. Deny that was "the man's performance" or not, as you like.

Ahh the the male fantasy and the myths that it is constructed on. ;)
"myths"? Not in my personal experience, but maybe my experience has been more adventuresome than most, even if the number of partners I've had has been below average.

Often, while watching a tv show or movie for the first time, something happens or a character says something, and I say the next line in the show. I do not guess the next, I just know what should follow.

MetaBob- my sexual experiences are similar to what you describe, minus the anti-squirting prep- my girlfriends have always been ok with the possibility far as I know. ;) I think pink silk glove is talking about faking orgasms for a partner’s ego, something of which I’ve always had a low opinion. But like you, I haven’t had any complaints long as I follow my partner’s lead. ;)

If they are good at faking it, you'll never know she faked it, so how can you have an opinion on it? :kiss:
MetaBob- my sexual experiences are similar to what you describe, minus the anti-squirting prep- my girlfriends have always been ok with the possibility far as I know. ;) I think pink silk glove is talking about faking orgasms for a partner’s ego, something of which I’ve always had a low opinion. But like you, I haven’t had any complaints long as I follow my partner’s lead. ;)

If they are good at faking it, you'll never know she faked it, so how can you have an opinion on it? :kiss:
My partner felt it was beneath her to fake it, and I certainly didn't need or want her to.

Sometimes when she wasn't feeling it, she would say so and I would give it a rest with a massage for a bit, then when her sighs of pleasure turned into different sounds I would go down on her, which was almost always enough even if she'd been inclined (so to speak) to think it wouldn't be.

A very few times when even that wasn't enough, she would say "just go for it" and I usually would, and that would be that. But I hardly ever came without her coming first, or even better, simultaneously.

Edit: That's the truth and nothing but the truth but not the whole truth, which includes that she would sometimes fall asleep when I was massaging her, which I thought was a pretty good outcome even if not as good as it would have been if she (and I) came.

Last edited:
Okie Dokie, I get you.
My partner felt it was beneath her to fake it, and I certainly didn't need or want her to.

Sometimes when she wasn't feeling it, she would say so and I would give it a rest with a massage for a bit, then when her sighs of pleasure turned into different sounds I would go down on her, which was almost always enough even if she'd been inclined (so to speak) to think it wouldn't be.

A very few times when even that wasn't enough, she would say "just go for it" and I usually would, and that would be that. But I hardly ever came without her coming first, or even better, simultaneously.

To join this discussion, in my experience whether or not a woman climaxes from sex has more to do with the woman than with the man.

To join this discussion, in my experience whether or not a woman climaxes from sex has more to do with the woman than with the man.
Perhaps this should be split into a separate thread, starting with the post I initially replied to.

Not sure what you're saying here. The story is fictional; Dahl decided that the fifth winner was going to be Charlie. He wasn't reporting on events outside his control and he definitely had ideas about what kind of child his protagonist was going to be.

Indeed, the improbability is part of the appeal of that book. Charlie's set up in contrast to children like Veruca Salt, whose parents bought up thousands of bars to get her a ticket.

Even outside that particular lottery scenario, in stories where there's no such "well somebody had to win", audiences are generally quite accepting of improbability in the premise. Nobody stresses about the unlikelihood of somebody developing superpowers from being bitten by a radioactive spider or exposed to gamma radiation, or of happening to walk into that one particular café out of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world.

But it's not improbable that someone would win that fifth ticket. In fact it's a certainty. Someone is going to win that ticket and that winner's story is the one that we want to hear. Remember, Charlie winning the ticket is only the first act. Altissimus explained it perfectly - the improbable event in the first act sets up our hero to make important choices throughout the entirety of the rest of the story. The event itself does not define the story.

Back