Joe Biden The Great Hypocrite

Keep calm and talk to the hand.
Kind of like what happens on those threads where he and Icanhelp1 have sock-puppet conversations with himself....

We get it, we really do...

The voices you hear are telling you that "they" are all me and "they" are after you, right?

You seemed to have missed the counterpoint to RightGuide‘s whine about Biden spending money. And the comment about McCarthy’s lack of real power in that he had to cave into the crazies.
Biden wastes money.

So what? He's the President to a certain extent that is part of the job.
He doesn't have a clue what his job is. The man is a destructive incompetent clown who is making a laughing stock out of the US. he's going to destroy our military and our country.

He doesn't have a clue what his job is. The man is a destructive incompetent clown who is making a laughing stock out of the US. he's going to destroy our military and our country.
Ignoring he knows what his job is. He gained back all the respect and MORE that Trump lost. Sorry bout that but I'll take the guy who expanded UN for the first time in decades over the guy who other world leaders were seen pointing at him. Oh and the one who claimed he was getting love letters from Kim Jun.

Our military is so oversized nobody could destroy if they tried. Reagan destroyed the country and the Dems at least when they are able have been trying to prevent it for decades.

Ignoring he knows what his job is. He gained back all the respect and MORE that Trump lost. Sorry bout that but I'll take the guy who expanded UN for the first time in decades over the guy who other world leaders were seen pointing at him. Oh and the one who claimed he was getting love letters from Kim Jun.

Our military is so oversized nobody could destroy if they tried. Reagan destroyed the country and the Dems at least when they are able have been trying to prevent it for decades.
Hahahaha, what a dumb fuck you've evolved into. Absolutely clueless.

Damn, I thought you were describing Trump.

Hahahaha, what a dumb fuck you've evolved into. Absolutely clueless.
I forget that you don't deal in truth, you deal only in lies. Our military is higher than the next 9 combined and some of them are allies. That's a waste of money, but you don't care because deep down you're a bully. That's just the Right Wing is these days.

Reagan killed a lot of regulations, killed unions, caused crime to rise though we've mostly got that under control. Finally he pushed that pulls yourself up by your boot straps. That is meant as a joke. Do I need to explain basic physics to you?

Show me a post of mine in support of Sen. Tuberville's actions.
Yeah, that was more a comment on your rwcj views and general zany comments about things.

^^^ Like this

I forget that you don't deal in truth, you deal only in lies. Our military is higher than the next 9 combined and some of them are allies. That's a waste of money, but you don't care because deep down you're a bully. That's just the Right Wing is these days.
Yes, the budget is too high and nobody has a clue where it all goes because it isn't going to the military. It goes to the military-industrial complex which then pumps copious amounts of it back into the re-election coffers of the supporting members of Congress who dutifully continue to give them all they want. The truth is it goes all over the world to God knows who, and for what. In 1946 the defense budget was 556 billion but we had 12 million men under arms. Today it's about 850 billion and we can't field an army of one million, the Navy ship-building program is a disaster, and the Air Force is only a fraction of what we took into the Gulf War.

Yes, the budget is too high and nobody has a clue where it all goes because it isn't going to the military. It goes to the military-industrial complex which then pumps copious amounts of it back into the re-election coffers of the supporting members of Congress who dutifully continue to give them all they want. The truth is it goes all over the world to God knows who, and for what. In 1946 the defense budget was 556 billion but we had 12 million men under arms. Today it's about 850 billion and we can't field an army of one million, the Navy ship-building program is a disaster, and the Air Force is only a fraction of what we took into the Gulf War.
You beta cuck snowflake

Nobody knows where it goes because its really complex. Either way trimming it is our best option. I haven't looked much into the ship building but the Air Force has a problem that very few MOS have. The airlines have been poaching for years. Then Covid came up shutting down most travel and the airlines forced people into early retirement amongst other things. Now that life is mostly back to normal they have a shortage.

If you have two choices, higher pay and nobody shooting at you. Low pay and potentially dying its a no brainer. The people who should be training our pilots are working for Alaska.

Nobody knows where it goes because its really complex. Either way trimming it is our best option. I haven't looked much into the ship building but the Air Force has a problem that very few MOS have. The airlines have been poaching for years. Then Covid came up shutting down most travel and the airlines forced people into early retirement amongst other things. Now that life is mostly back to normal they have a shortage.

If you have two choices, higher pay and nobody shooting at you. Low pay and potentially dying its a no brainer. The people who should be training our pilots are working for Alaska.
The problem with the Air Force is General Charles Q. Brown who thinks there are too many white pilots in the Air Force. He's Biden's new diversity pick to replace Milley. So now he's in line to fuck up the entire military.

The problem with the Air Force is General Charles Q. Brown who thinks there are too many white pilots in the Air Force. He's Biden's new diversity pick to replace Milley. So now he's in line to fuck up the entire military.

If you don’t want your racist flag to fly you might want to rephrase.

Back