Joe Biden The Great Hypocrite

Biden has the Big 3 . . . Alzheimer's, Dementia, and Tourette's Syndrome. Oh . . . I forgot Babble TOO!

Apparently someone has chosen to ignore that the economy is actually doing remarkably well.

Biden has the Big 3 . . . Alzheimer's, Dementia and Tourette's Syndrome. Oh forgot BABBLE!
Even if this were true he's managing to do fantastically well as president--even in the face of Swiftboaters like you.

I have seen anger management disappear in senile people. He can't be hypocritical if he doesn't have enough brain left to control himself.

It's not my fault you're a dumbfuk.
All this guy does is spew 1) igorance 2) misinformation 3) hypocrasy and 4) insults at other posters whenever they call him out on his bullshit.

Basically, his little world is divided into two groups: 1) himself (and all his sock-puppet screen names) and 2) "dumbfuks" (sic.)

Why this guy and all of his screen names haven't been ban hammered, lovesspammed, or whatever the term is, long ago is one of this forum's grave injustices. Though I'm sure Laurel and the forum admins have since realized it's long futile; like (current alias) "Buaireadair" he'd only just pop back up with a handful of new accounts anyway.

It's also not my fault that you're an ignorant repetitive serial dumbfuk.

^^^ Less than zero self awareness

Harpy: “Water is Carbon based.”

Also Harpy: “GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!”

I’m gonna have to agree with Jomar.

👉 Harpy 🤣

🇺🇸

Last edited:
He's always been to known to have a bit of a temper. It's just getting worse with age is all.

Apparently someone has chosen to ignore that the economy is actually doing remarkably well.
The RISING Interest Rates are Crushing the people!

Why, to SLOW the economy down and curb inflation!

Yes, that's how you cool off inflation.

The alternative is runaway inflation.

All this guy does is spew 1) igorance 2) misinformation 3) hypocrasy and 4) insults at other posters whenever they call him out on his bullshit.

Basically, his little world is divided into two groups: 1) himself (and all his sock-puppet screen names) and 2) "dumbfuks" (sic.)

Why this guy and all of his screen names haven't been ban hammered, lovesspammed, or whatever the term is, long ago is one of this forum's grave injustices. Though I'm sure Laurel and the forum admins have since realized it's long futile; like (current alias) "Buaireadair" he'd only just pop back up with a handful of new accounts anyway.

None of that happens because, unlike you, I don't post hate.

From what I'm seeing the only people being "crushed" are those who are overextended monetarily on their financial overextension of their income excesses.

I'm thinking the Fed will bump the rate by another 12-25 basis pts later this month. This will tighten credit but won't really affect the CPI which has been fairly stable (with a slight downward trend).

Inflation is going down. Only the false Swiftboating is convincing voters that the economy isn't recovering really well despite the Republican stonewalling.

Inflation is going down. Only the false Swiftboating is convincing voters that the economy isn't recovering really well despite the Republican stonewalling.

1. It's not a Republican administration, so any "stonewalling" is by the D's.

2. Inflation isn't going "down" it's moderating as the economy and consumers adjust to the new normal. Were inflation actually going "down" we'd see a recession. As it is, inflation is still high. It's just not as high was it was.

3. The best gauge of how the economy is doing is home sales. Not CPI or any of the other statistical tracking methods, home sales. When the economy is good, homes sell and prices go up. When the economy is bad, home don't sell and prices fall. Right now we're seeing falling home prices in many areas of the country. It's not universal/everywhere, but sales inventory is increasing, homes are staying on the market longer, and more properties are falling out of escrow as buyers can't qualify for financing.

This is good as it shows that the economy is coming back into balance.

It's still twice as high as it was when Biden took office.

Look stupid, when Biden took office the inflation rate was 1.4% it is now 3%.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...hite-house/biden-takes-no-blame-for-inflation
Got it....sorry...close to what it was when he entered office, contextually.

Inflation has been drastically falling. It is less than half of what it was at the same time last year. By August, it will be below 1%. Then you'll make up some other bullshit to explain it.

If it's Biden fault that it hit over 9%, it sure as hell is Biden's fault that it's back down to 3%.

Back