Joe Biden The Great Hypocrite

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

Biden Accused Of Berating Aides With F-Bombs. He Once Promised To Fire Officials ‘On The Spot’ If They Abused Staffers​

BRIANNA *****NEWS AND COMMENTARY WRITER
July 10, 202312:29 PM ET

President Joe Biden allegedly berates staffers with f-bombs but previously promised to fire staffers “on the spot” if they disrespect others.

Current and former aides told Axios that Biden is prone to using phrases such as “God dammit, how the fuck don’t you know this?!” “Don’t fucking bullshit me!” and “Get the fuck out of here.” The aides argued that being yelled at by the president is somewhat of a sign of respect, with both junior and senior staffers targeted, Axios reported. “No one is safe,” one administration official reportedly told Axios.

Biden, however, once warned his appointees on Inauguration Day that if any disrespected their fellow colleagues they would be fired.

“But I am not joking when I say this: if you are ever working with me and I hear you treat another colleague with disrespect … talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot,” Biden said. “On the spot. No ifs, ands, or buts. Everybody … everybody is entitled to be treated with decency and dignity. That’s been missing in a big way the last four years.”

More here: https://dailycaller.com/2023/07/10/joe-biden-promised-fire-staffers-berate-colleagues/

We knew when he said it it was a lie. There are 50 years of history of Joe flying off the handle at people.

But is he the GREATEST HYPOCRITE OF ALL TIME IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD?

Just a quick question, Does Rightguide, uh, not like Biden or something?

Edit: pointless thread deserves pointless response. Yes, we know Biden is no saint. Yes, He has all kinds of issues and basically sucks- but he is still better- by far- than Trump of DeSantis. Which is more of a reflection on the sorry state of contemporary American politics than any ringing endorsement of Joe Biden (Who I'm going to cringe when I have to vote for him again.)

Rightguide clutchin' his pearls and calling for his fainting couch.

What a world!
^^^
Rob demonstrates he sees the hypocrisy and recognizes the wild ass behavior of his choice for President but realizes his only option is to attack the messenger.:rolleyes:

^^^
Rob demonstrates he sees the hypocrisy and recognizes the wild ass behavior of his choice for President but realizes his only option is to attack the messenger.:rolleyes:
you voted for a failed carnival barker with zero political experience, fuckhead.

Just a quick question, Does Rightguide, uh, not like Biden or something?

Edit: pointless thread deserves pointless response. Yes, we know Biden is no saint. Yes, He has all kinds of issues and basically sucks- but he is still better- by far- than Trump of DeSantis. Which is more of a reflection on the sorry state of contemporary American politics than any ringing endorsement of Joe Biden (Who I'm going to cringe when I have to vote for him again.)
How is he better? Go ahead and list his accomplishments.

Well, rolling back some of the more egregious policies of Trump was at least one. Job growth, (13,200,000 since taking office) ending the pandemic, ending the 20 year conflict in Afghanistan, slowing down inflation, re-committing to fighting global warming and climate change, and basically, not being a corrupt, greedy dictator fleecing the American people are big accomplishments that Biden should get credit for. In other words, he may not be doing a great job, but he at least isn't making things WORSE. He's not instituting divisive, unjust and racist policies. He isn't trying to take our public lands away. He isn't trying to stifle freedom of the press. He isn't trying to overturn elections in which he and his minions have lost. It's more what Biden is NOT doing than what he is- which may not be enough but again- Trump was actively destroying America, and everything good and noble that this country stood for.. Biden is simply sitting back and letting it smolder. Lesser of two evils, yes- but a MUCH lesser of two evils.

*brevity snippage*

In other words, he may not be doing a great job, but he at least isn't making things WORSE.

Someone hasn't been paying attention to the economy. Or the State of the Union. Or how our military is floundering with wokeness and a lack of readiness. Or how the WH is now embroiled in cocainegate. Or how some of Biden's signature EO's are being ruled as unconstitutional. Or how the Biden WH is being enjoined from continued acts of censorship in violation of the Constitution.

This doesn't include Fauci or the NIH. Or big pharma. Or legacy media's lies.

So, is the US worse off under Biden? Oh you betcha...

fjve5u5xqkbb1.jpg

Someone hasn't been paying attention to the economy. Or the State of the Union. Or how our military is floundering with wokeness and a lack of readiness. Or how the WH is now embroiled in cocainegate. Or how some of Biden's signature EO's are being ruled as unconstitutional. Or how the Biden WH is being enjoined from continued acts of censorship in violation of the Constitution.

So, is the US worse off under Biden? Oh you betcha...
how many of Trump's stunts have been ruled unconstitutional? And how many of his stunts ARE unconstitutional, regardless of the Kangaroo Supreme Court's rulings (and let's be honest; Thomas, Alito and Barnett would have ruled the opposite way if it had been Trump who was trying to forgive student loans.) And as for Fauci- yeah, bad on him for trying to protect people from a deadly virus during a global pandemic. He should have just said "Fuck it, let 'em all die and thin the herd." (Which is basically what Trump- and you- would have preferred.)

Jaysus, how long were you out in the sun yesterday?

how many of Trump's stunts have been ruled unconstitutional? And how many of his stunts ARE unconstitutional, regardless of the Kangaroo Supreme Court's rulings (and let's be honest; Thomas, Alito and Barnett would have ruled the opposite way if it had been Trump who was trying to forgive student loans.) And as for Fauci- yeah, bad on him for trying to protect people from a deadly virus during a global pandemic. He should have just said "Fuck it, let 'em all die and thin the herd." (Which is basically what Trump- and you- would have preferred.)

But... But... TRUMP!!!!

Back