Jerking off while eating pussy

Do any other men jerk off while going down on their woman. I can usually bring my wife to 3 or 4 orgasms while eating her delicious cunt as I furiously wank my "little guy" (her words) I'll generally cum in my hand then eat my cum as my wife looks on. Am I the only one who enjoys doing this?

Anytime my mouth is on her pussy - me ex because my current wife will have nothing to do with oral :-(, I'm always jerking and thinking that I'm eating her pussy AFTER she's been fucked by another guy. I'd always do my best to sample my own cum off her afterwards for the same reason, whether it was after she blew me, or I fucked her, or I came on her big tits!

With my wife in menopause , i havent been inside her for years. Used to try and stroke when i went down on her. But in the past year... she thinks thats dirty... im screwed...

I knelt behind my wife as she had her hands against the wall and feet spread (like a suspect during a pat-down in an old 80s cop show). I buried my face in her ass and licked her lips while jerking off. It's turning me on just thinking about it.

She requires all of my attention. She warms and wettens as my mouth is on her. She coaxes my fingers to stretch her and go deep inside; her round nipples require pinching and pulling. She demands to clean my fingers in her mouth once she's had enough orgasms. The tempest in her eyes tells me; I need both hands for what comes next......

Lost my train of thought.

No, I don't jerk off while eating her out

Not a dude, but answering all the same.

How could he possibly? I can’t always be certain of exactly what he is doing - for one I never knew he was biting my clit when I was fully engorged, I thought it was hard suction. I digress…

I need his fingers too badly for him to leave me without the use of his hand to slide down onto, and he always waits for me to take him in, he doesn’t thrust, he waits. It’s beyond erotic to me. But his other hand, that’s usually reserved for me to hold and squeeze and thread my fingers. The fit of my small hand in his massive one is like a sexual act all on its own.

He doesn’t jerk off while his head is between my thighs. He’s too focused on me and I’m ever so grateful for it.

I often find myself humping the bed when I do this. But only if she is moaning and talking whorishly. Then, I cannot help myself.

Do any other men jerk off while going down on their woman. I can usually bring my wife to 3 or 4 orgasms while eating her delicious cunt as I furiously wank my "little guy" (her words) I'll generally cum in my hand then eat my cum as my wife looks on. Am I the only one who enjoys doing this?

if I'm not completely aroused, going down on her will get me ragin and strokin, but that's where the similarities end...she prefers getting pounded to getting licked.

hot though

I gently jerk off while eating my wife's pussy when she is telling me about one of hr sexual adventures with other men. I want to stay super hard because I know that my tongue will bring her to an orgasm and she will beg me to fuck her. That's when I stop jacking off and slip my cock into her wet pussy. She will want it fast and hard, so I have to be ready to go.

Really, I don’t know how I could resist when going down on a woman. The experience of running my tongue between her wet folds and hearing every moan and whimper slip from her lips, is one of the most exciting things for me. Plus, I want to be ready to slide in her when she’s close, so I can feel her go over the edge.

I gently jerk off while eating my wife's pussy when she is telling me about one of hr sexual adventures with other men. I want to stay super hard because I know that my tongue will bring her to an orgasm and she will beg me to fuck her. That's when I stop jacking off and slip my cock into her wet pussy. She will want it fast and hard, so I have to be ready to go.
Oh I really like the sound of this, usually I enjoy taking my time eating her out while I rub my dick but to hear her telling me about being fucked whilst I do it would have me ready to cum

I had a girlfriend who would ride my face and masturbate facing my cock while I also jacked off.....She would make a girl mess in my mouth and lean over in time to take my load in her mouth.....such a cum slut.....such fond memories!!.........

Back