Jerking off while eating pussy

sterculius

Literotica Guru
Do any other men jerk off while going down on their woman. I can usually bring my wife to 3 or 4 orgasms while eating her delicious cunt as I furiously wank my "little guy" (her words) I'll generally cum in my hand then eat my cum as my wife looks on. Am I the only one who enjoys doing this?

Since I have a panty fetish and luv the taste and feminine aroma of a woman's pussy, running my tongue between her lips, sucking on her clit, feeling it harden in my mouth (hence my screen name "Iluv2taste") I will often take her panties I have removed and while I am going down on her, wrap them around my cock and masturbate into them while luving her pussy with my mouth.

Since I have a panty fetish and luv the taste and feminine aroma of a woman's pussy, running my tongue between her lips, sucking on her clit, feeling it harden in my mouth (hence my screen name "Iluv2taste") I will often take her panties I have removed and while I am going down on her, wrap them around my cock and masturbate into them while luving her pussy with my mouth.

I like to do something but opposite. I like the girls to play with their cunts while sucking my cock. That way I can feel and hear the moans and vibrations as they cum and I encourage them to cum while they have a mouthful of cock.

Do any other men jerk off while going down on their woman. Am I the only one who enjoys doing this?

YES. You're the ONLY person to have ever done this, enjoyed it or even thought about it.

OK? Feel better now?

Do any other men jerk off while going down on their woman. I can usually bring my wife to 3 or 4 orgasms while eating her delicious cunt as I furiously wank my "little guy" (her words) I'll generally cum in my hand then eat my cum as my wife looks on. Am I the only one who enjoys doing this?

This is so hot. ohmygod

I have done it, but concentration suffers between the two tasks. Alas the sign of a true hunter.

Man chases 2 rabbits. Catches none.

I have done it, but concentration suffers between the two tasks. Alas the sign of a true hunter.

Man chases 2 rabbits. Catches none.

Agreed. I only play with myself as I eat her cunt just to keep my little nubbin erect. I wouldn't want to cum before my wife is satisfied, but after she's had her orgasm, I furiously fondle my little guy until I ejaculate into my hand, then lick myself clean for her amusement.

I have never needed to "jerk" though I have occasionally ejaculated, intentionally and unintentionally, just from being turned on at eating out my lady and grinding my dick against the sheets, or even humping her leg, while doing it.

It kind of depends on whether the cunnilingus is intended as foreplay, requiring that I have an erect penis available after eating her out, or the main event itself.

My hands are usually busy elsewhere but have done so on occasion.

Oral is pretty much the limit when I'm allowed to play with others. (Which hasn't been for a while.) But, I have eaten pussy for up to an hour until my jaw was sore, while stroking myself at the lady's feet until permitted to cum.

Once, I was asked to jerk off over the breasts of a woman after eating her out, because watching a guy jack to her is what turned her on.

I tend to enjoy it as a control factor. Such as, being told to stroke myself but only to the edge until she had cum fro my oral worship. I got real close to letting go early a couple of times.

I luv making luv to a woman's pussy with my mouth, the intoxicating aroma, the taste, feeling her clit swell and harden as I suck on it like it was a little penis and since I have a panty fetish there are times when I just can't stop working my mouth on her so I will grab her panties I removed and grab them and wrap them around my cock and stroke myself until I cum in them.

While eating pussy ... enjoying the scents ... and the hips gyrating up and down .... side to side ... rubbing my face on the pubis ... the thighs ... my nose in pubic hair ... I occasionally cum just from the friction of the bed along my cock from my thrusting motion ... no hands required

great!

What a great idea! I'm going to try this while my gf is sitting on my face and watching me jack off. She might learn something, too!

Back