James Comey Tainted The Special Counsel Investigation

So, we're going to "get" Trump on financial transactions from long before he became a candidate???

:confused:

Cite the statutes of law Trump has violated.
Grand juries will do that for me. Whew. Meanwhile we have a couple of Constitutional 'emoluments' clauses, foreign and domestic, violated constantly; we have admitted obstructions of justice; and he cheats at golf. Disgraceful!

So, we're going to "get" Trump on financial transactions from long before he became a candidate???

:confused:

Possibly, for possibly illegal financial transactions. What the hell is so difficult to understand about that? :confused:

People forget that the Whitewater investigation by Kenneth Starr had all but concluded when it was "expanded" to include Bill Clinton's alleged sexual misconduct arising from the Paula Jones lawsuit. It was that investigation, as it involved the President's misleading deposition testimony (i.e. perjury) with regard to the Monica Lewinsky affair that ultimately led to his impeachment. It didn't have a damn thing to do with Whitewater.

It is a jurisdictional expansion that even Ken Starr now regrets to this day.

As do I. For the same reasons we are watching take place with regard to President Trump.

Back