Mueller Scope Memo Has Been Declassified

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry
It appears that Mueller and Rosenstein both will be facing Durham's investigation now that it is clear that both knew for months prior to the issuance of the memo that Carter Page, Papadopoulos, Paul Manafort, and General Flynn, did not collude with the Russians, and that the entire Russian collusion accusation never happened. It was an attempted coup all along:

DOJ releases long-awaited Mueller scope memo, revealing the probe went beyond previously known mandate
Gregg Re
By Gregg Re | Fox News

The Justice Department on Wednesday released a mostly unredacted version of then-Acting Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's August 2017 "scope memo" outlining the authority of former Special Counsel Robert Mueller -- and the document reveals for the first time that Mueller's authority went significantly beyond what was known previously.

Rosenstein, who later left the Justice Department for a law firm, oversaw Mueller's probe and played a central role in its still-unfolding drama. He was the subject of a two-page memo written by then-Acting FBI Director Andrew McCabe that outlined how Rosenstein allegedly proposed wearing a wire in the White House "to collect additional evidence on the president’s true intentions," and thought the scheme was plausible because "he was not searched when he entered the White House." Rosenstein has denied those allegations and slammed the FBI.

Previously, it had been revealed that in May 2017, Rosenstein authorized Mueller to probe "i) any links and/or coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the campaign of President Donald Trump; ii) any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation; [and] iii) any other matters within the scope of [obstruction of justice laws]."

But, Rosenstein's later August 2017 scope memo had remained largely redacted. The newly released version of the document makes clear that Rosenstein didn't hesitate to explicitly authorize a deep-dive criminal probe into the Trump team that extended well beyond Russian interference efforts.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ju...stigation-trump.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Read the Scope Memo here:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/re...pe-memo-detailing-parameters-of-mueller-probe

Worst execution of a coup d'état since one of my favorites, the Bay of Pigs.

Worst execution of a coup d'état since one of my favorites, the Bay of Pigs.

Speaking of execution, they all deserve to be executed in my opinion. This is the gravest assault on the American people and the Constitution in the history of the nation. I think they should face the same fate as the Lincoln conspirators. It won't happen, but that's how I feel about it.

The most damning thing abut the second Mueller memo is that there's no reason for the entire memo to have been classified in the first place.

Other than the currently redacted portion, there's NOTHING in there that we didn't already know.

Speaking of execution, they all deserve to be executed in my opinion. This is the gravest assault on the American people and the Constitution in the history of the nation. I think they should face the same fate as the Lincoln conspirators. It won't happen, but that's how I feel about it.

If Trump loses it's all for not. The Dems don't want justice, they're all willing to fall on their swords to protect the Obama legacy which history will prove it to be the most corrupt in history.

The most damning thing abut the second Mueller memo is that there's no reason for the entire memo to have been classified in the first place.

Other than the currently redacted portion, there's NOTHING in there that we didn't already know.

What we do know however is there was never any legal basis, other than to become a vehicle for a conspiracy against the presidency, to begin the Mueller probe. It was without predication and illegitimate from the start. When Rosenstein wrote the memo naming Papadopolous, Page, and Flynn, he had known for five months they weren't guilty of the crimes he authorized Mueller to investigate.

What we do know however is there was never any legal basis, other than to become a vehicle for a conspiracy against the presidency, to begin the Mueller probe. It was without predication and illegitimate from the start. When Rosenstein wrote the memo naming Papadopolous, Page, and Flynn, he had known for five months they weren't guilty of the crimes he authorized Mueller to investigate.

Depending on who the person in the redacted portion is, this memo may very well be the smoking gun for conspiracy to commit sedition.

If Trump loses it's all for not. The Dems don't want justice, they're all willing to fall on their swords to protect the Obama legacy which history will prove it to be the most corrupt in history.

I think justice will be served before the election. i think the next couple three weeks are going to be interesting. At this stage I don't see Trump losing the election anyway.

I think justice will be served before the election. i think the next couple three weeks are going to be interesting. At this stage I don't see Trump losing the election anyway.

Neither does the stock market. Despite the very manipulated polls showing Biden is ahead of Trump, the man on the street says otherwise and is willing to put his money where his mouth is.

Depending on who the person in the redacted portion is, this memo may very well be the smoking gun for conspiracy to commit sedition.

I wonder if the redacted person is Trump or Trump Jr.

I think the Durham investigation is much more far reaching than previously thought. I think he's gone into the Obama White House and the DOD and its Office of Net Assessment, the CIA, ODNI, the NSA, as well as the FBI. All are connected.

The Dems are uncanny at stirring up distortions and lies just before an election.

This is just the corrupt and criminal Trump administration continuing to be corrupt and criminal--and, thus far, getting away with it because they have corrupt and criminal people in place.

The Russian espionage control of Trump and his minions is true.

Neither does the stock market. Despite the very manipulated polls showing Biden is ahead of Trump, the man on the street says otherwise and is willing to put his money where his mouth is.

It's hard for me to believe the average man on the street can watch Joe Biden and not turn away in empathy for his mental dilemma, let alone support him for the most important job in America.

^^^^^^ Speaking of lies ^^^^^^

Best check your oxygen content. The pilot keeps on.....

I think the Durham investigation is much more far reaching than previously thought. I think he's gone into the Obama White House and the DOD and its Office of Net Assessment, the CIA, ODNI, the NSA, as well as the FBI. All are connected.

Wonder if they have their handbooks out to {18 U.S.C. 371}

It's hard for me to believe the average man on the street can watch Joe Biden and not turn away in empathy for his mental dilemma, let alone support him for the most important job in America.

Don't underestimate the delusion of TDS.

This is just the corrupt and criminal Trump administration continuing to be corrupt and criminal--and, thus far, getting away with it because they have corrupt and criminal people in place.

The Russian espionage control of Trump and his minions is true.

^^^
Unwilling to face the truth beneath a mountain of evidence

Diminished by hate

Repeats and supports Russian propaganda

It's Jr. then nothing changes. We already know everything and the investigation is over with no charges or indictment. No need for secrecy.

If it's Trump, then the redacted part is based on stuff that happened after he was elected. Why? Because we already know everything that happened prior to then. Thus, the redacted part would need to remain classified because of ongoing national security issues.

If it's not Trump, then there's someone else involved who lives and breathes at a very high level. Probably internationally and connected with a foreign government. Which would again, require that the redaction remain classified because of ongoing national security issues.

Durham's investigation is going to shake the tree, but without indictments and prosecutions (regardless of convictions) it's a waste of time, money, and resources. We won't even get to feel good about it because of the nasty taste in our mouths it will leave.

lol... Mueller does his job and finds nothing he can pin on trump and the trumptards still whine.

cry me a river

I've posted the possibility a few times in the past as well as a link to the DOJ page explaining the scope of the statute and it fits like a glove:

https://www.justice.gov/archives/jm/criminal-resource-manual-923-18-usc-371-conspiracy-defraud-us

I'm putting a lot of faith in this statement:

U.S. Attorneys » District of Connecticut »

Department of Justice
U.S. Attorney’s Office
District of Connecticut

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Monday, December 9, 2019
Statement of U.S. Attorney John H. Durham:

“I have the utmost respect for the mission of the Office of Inspector General and the comprehensive work that went into the report prepared by Mr. Horowitz and his staff. However, our investigation is not limited to developing information from within component parts of the Justice Department. Our investigation has included developing information from other persons and entities, both in the U.S. and outside of the U.S. Based on the evidence collected to date, and while our investigation is ongoing, last month we advised the Inspector General that we do not agree with some of the report’s conclusions as to predication and how the FBI case was opened.”

It's Jr. then nothing changes. We already know everything and the investigation is over with no charges or indictment. No need for secrecy.

If it's Trump, then the redacted part is based on stuff that happened after he was elected. Why? Because we already know everything that happened prior to then. Thus, the redacted part would need to remain classified because of ongoing national security issues.

If it's not Trump, then there's someone else involved who lives and breathes at a very high level. Probably internationally and connected with a foreign government. Which would again, require that the redaction remain classified because of ongoing national security issues.

That would suggest Mueller was unable to develop a case against the target, if it is a person, as there is no apparent mention of it in his report; unless the target was the President and the parameters being charges of obstruction of justice, which were eventually found to be without merit.

PS: the original redactions were a feature of the fact the original investigation was a counterintelligence investigation which are always classified. Criminal investigations are closely held but rarely classified.

Last edited:
I know you have, you've been on top of this from the start. :cool:

I don't know if he's conducting a conspiracy investigation or not but there are enough players in collusion with each other (they all know each other, they all have something to hide) in advancing this conspiracy from its start. It would be great if he can scoop them all up under an umbrella of a conspiracy charge and make it stick, but with a Washington jury pool 98% Democrat, who knows until he tries.

Back