"It's me or no one"

Male49

Experienced
(OOC -- The sister below is available. More at the bottom.")

"I'm sorry," she said, without a hint whatsoever of regret, "but this thing between us ... it ... it just ain't gonna happen."

Robert watched in disbelief as she simply turned and walked away. Robert had paid her train fare getting here, had paid the couple's full share of the lodge's weekend rental, had purchased the lift tickets for three days, and had given her his credit card to pick up a few things at the gift shop -- $525 worth of a few things -- and the only thing he'd been expecting in return was the night of his life in between the sheets ... and on the bear skin rug ... and atop the big oak desk ... and anywhere else that the moment told his was right for the next two nights.

And now, she was walking into the bedroom rented by one of his Frat's most notorious hound dogs, flipping back her hair and running her fingers through it, emitting a sexy laugh as she closed the door.

What the fuck! was the only thought that he could manage ... and, with his shock at how the weekend was working out, he couldn't get the thought to become words, to question how she could do this; he simply remained there, standing in the rented lodge's hallway, silent, watching her walk out of his sex life, leaving him with the prospect of two a cold night alone in his bed while his Frat' Brother had a hot one with her and the Sorority chick that he already had in there with him!

What the fuck!

Robert wasn't sure how long he stood there, staring at his Brother's heavy oak door, but by the time he spun to return to his own room, he could already hear the trio giggling and moaning and crying softly. He slammed his own door behind him, locking it, then stomped to the bed and stripped. Naked, he slid into the cool sheets and laid back, staring at the ceiling for a long moment, wondering how this had happened. Had he been played from the beginning...? Or, like she'd told him -- without an ounce of obvious remorse -- had she come to realize the chemistry wasn't there between them, and it was better if they called an end to it before their relationship even started?

Robert recalled her flashing him when they'd met the previous weekend, promising him that if he took her to Bachelor over the Break that she'd do anything and every thing his young, horny mind could fantasize.

He was just sliding his hand downward, under the blankets, heading to his lonely, swelling dick, when he heard a toilet flush. He bolted to a sitting position just as his sister exited the private bath attached to his room and head in toward him.

"Can you believe this shit!" she spat vehemently, stripping the leather pack off her back and tossing it into a chair. "That asshole dumped me!"

"What're you doing here? he asked shocked. He'd been moments away from masturbating his frustrations away, and his sister walked in! Again, the thought came to him, What the fuck?

"I told you," she said, repeating, "That asshole dumped me."

She jumped up onto the bed, facing Robert and crossing her legs before her. His gaze dropped for just a flash to her body; she wasn't wearing much, sitting there is a thin, nipple-revealing tee shirt and skimpy little boy shorts so tight that Robert could see the folds of her pussy in her cross-legged position.

He raised his eyes quickly again quickly, meeting her gaze as she continued.

"I mean figure this shit out!" she continued, holding a hand out with splayed fingers to check a chipped nail. "I blow him last night after that concert--"

"Oh my god!" Robert cut in, shocked. He'd never heard his sister talk like this before. Well, not exactly true; he'd eavesdropped on some of her phone conversations with high school girl friends, so he was aware of just how dirty she could get. But, she'd never discussed sex with him before. "Are you really telling me about--"

"Focus, Robert!" she cut him off, either oblivious to his shock or uncaring of his concern for her lack of modesty, in both her words and her state of undress. "I'm in crisis here. I was planning on getting laid tonight. I'm horny as shit! Now what do I do? There's no other guys here to fuck!"

Robert didn't answer. He just stared at her, with absolutely no idea of how he was supposed to answer. He was in bed, naked, with a hard on, and his half naked sister -- who, unbeknownst to her, he had seen naked in the past -- was talking to him about being horny and having no other avenue for relieving her frustrations.

"Well, I'm here," he finally responded. He had meant it to be a joke, of course; they were siblings, brother and sister, so it wasn't like they were going to fuck one another or anything like that...

Right...? he asked himself. Robert has fantasized about fucking his fraternal twin since they were barely into their teens and he'd learned -- from the movies and TV, of course -- what sex was all about. He'd always known it was just a fantasy; most guys imagined popping their sisters and cousins -- sometimes even their mothers -- and of doing all sorts of things that would be totally unacceptable to society and, of course, the remainder of their family. But ... it would never happen ... right...?

She was staring at him with an expressionless face. Robert couldn't tell what was going through her mind, particularly about his statement of being there. Hell, for all he knew she hadn't even heard him, what with being totally in her own world right now.

Suddenly, she looked about the room, then looked back to him and asked, "Where's the ski bunny with the big tits?"

He shrugged a bit, as if he really didn't know she was down the hall with a Frat' Bro' and another woman. "Didn't work out."

(OOC -- If you are interested in writing the sister, PM me; don't simply post here first. Her background is yours to play with, but I was thinking that she would either be with the sister-sorority to Robert's fraternity; or maybe she was just supposed to be one of the Frat' boy's toy for the weekend and figured she'd get a free skiing weekend out of it. Pick a pic of what you want him to look like. Remember, they are fraternal twins, which means not identical twins; they are, let's say, 21 years of age.)

Last edited:
Back