It came from outer space <closed>

Sam was in heaven, it had to be heaven as he had never felt such pleasure. His eyes closed as Mary took possession of his hard thick cock, coaxing it into her mouth with her lips and tongue and her hands on his hips. He moved ever so slowly forward as she continued, making his cock shiver and pulse, releasing more pre onto her playful tongue. His legs were parted as he finally looked down to marvel at the work of art that was his Captain. His hands reached out to gentle cup her firm huge breasts, feeling them settle into his rough calloused hands as if made for him and him alone. The hard nipples rubbing on his skin as his fingertips teased them and then pinched them, a slow agonising tease as he gasped, feeling his cock head touch the back of her mouth and then with a slight hesitancy, push further into her throat.

He glanced down and saw it, his eyes widening slightly as his cock bulged out her tight warm throat. He had often wondered if this was actually possible or just some urban sexual myth. But now he could see it, as he began to rock his hips slowly, one of his hands came back to caress her throat, right over his cock bulge. He could feel it and moaned. He wanted to let her pick the speed of this blowjob, but his pleasure was rising so swiftly, bypassing his rational brain to go straight to the primal one. Slowly the speed of his fucking picked up, the wet sounds of Mary's saliva coating his dick sounding in the office only made him want her more.

"God, you are perfection." He hissed.

-------

Laxan nodded as Amy realised who and what he was and asked him. But his expression saddened at what she said about Liz. He reached out, gently caressing the woman's face. He had done this to her, ruined her life, through his lack of knowledge and naivety he had managed to destroy the beautiful woman. A single tear ran down his cheek and that shocked him to his core. His kind didn't cry, they had no biological means to do so, not to mention their emotions and mentality were totally different to humans. And yet as he reached up to his face he felt the wetness. He took Liz's hand and guided her back to her cell and sat her down, she seemed quiet enough in his presence. He would try and help her as much as he could, though he knew human law would probably punish her for something out of her control. Closing his eyes he reached into her mind and found the violent memories, the desire for him, the need. Softly, slowly, he erased the memories, the guilt, the confusion, the very deed of killing another human. When he was finished he laid her back on the bed, fast asleep. When she awoke she would have no memory of what had happened, of meeting him, of hurting Michael, of killing the mans wife. The last thing she would remember was getting home from work.

He stood and walked from her cell, closing the door, and with one last look at Liz he turned to Amy. She was still as sexy and beautiful as she had been hours earlier when he had taken her fresh from the crash, even in the track pants and jumper given her by the military. Remembering her firm athletic body under his, Laxan felt his cock harden, tenting his pants, even though they weren't actual pants but a part of his being.

"Did I .... have I hurt you too, Amy?" He asked softly.

If anything she got off feeling his hands touching her breasts, nipples. It only made those nipples harder as he touched them. As his fingers and then hand felt his cock sliding in her throat. Mary moaned softly.

As Sam began thrusting quicker she could hear the wet sounds of it moving in her mouth. Her tongue rubbed that hard cock, as she sucked him more firmly seeking to up that pleasure level for him. His words, very slightly made her blush.

Mary simply encouraged him to keep going, oh yes, she was very willing to let him thrust away as she sucked him off. She'd dreamt of it. Wondered daily at times what his cock might feel like doing just this. Experiencing it was better.

Mary wanted Sam to remember this moment, to desire it and hopefully, it would make him want to keep meeting up with her. Whenever they both had the same night off for sex. Or day. Course the idea occurred to her she could always choose to wear that more traditional skirt on base, and let the private take her quietly, without them undressing too much.

--------

Amy watched Laxan with Liz and was quiet until he seemed done and pulled away from the now-sleeping other woman. "Hurt me?" She seemed to wrack her mind. "It maybe hurt a little at times, and it initially scared the absolute fuck out of me. But, my body also, kind of liked the way you felt. Really, really Liked."

The 20-something blushed a little. "I didn't tell them much. They more, got samples, cleaned me uh out inside. Gave me the most invasive medical moments ever, and then that was about when Liz arrived, and they had their hands full."

She carefully stepped closer to him and smiled up. "I mean, I can see you all excited. But I don't think we can linger... if you're still planning to get me out of here."

Sam began grunting harder as his eyes closed tight and his hips started to really thrust into Mary's mouth and throat. It felt so tight and warm and wet, her throat felt sooo good. He licked his lips, he could feel his cum boiling in his balls, starting to rise.

"I'm going to come, Captain." He moaned, even now his training took over, making it hard for him to call her Mary all the time.

His fingers squeezed her breasts hard as with a roar he thrust hard twice and buried his cock down her throat, shooting thick cum into her belly. His entire toned body twitched and shivered as shot after shot emptied his balls until finally he staggered back a couple of steps, her chair hitting the back of his knees and he collapsed down into it panting hard, his eyes wide now, still wondering if this was in some way a dream. His cock, still rock hard stood up proud between his legs, a small amount of cum still leaking from the slit.

-------

Laxan turned his focus from Liz to Amy, nodding his understanding as he took her arm gently and led her from the building, walking past soldiers who saluted him until he found a jeep. He stood before it suddenly realising that although archaic by his species standards of technology he had no idea how to drive it. He looked at Amy.

"You need to drive." He said simply as he walked around to the passenger side.

Mary took it at that moment, moaning about that throbbing cock lodged deeply as Sam filled her with cum. As he finally staggered back and sat in that chair, she casually collected herself. Sat up. Turning about and draping her legs off the edge of the desk, while facing Sam.

A casual lick of her lips, then a slow look down him. Noting that Sam was very much still hard, she eased herself onto those bare feet. Moving to settle herself astride him. One hand moving to help slide that tip against herself. Before Mary looked deeply into Sam's eyes and lowered herself down on his cock.

Inch by glorious inch, till he was deeply inside her dripping pussy. Then she lent in, while one hand groped for a flask in her lower drawer, she flipped the cap off took a half mouthful swished it about and swallowed. Then offered her lips to him. The alcohol was only used to clean her mouth of his cum offering, so they might kiss.

----------

Amy followed Laxan easily when they arrived at the Jeep she jumped into the driver's side. Waited for him to get in the other. Before grabbing the keys in the ignition and starting it. She navigated by feel through that base to the main exit gate. Where two men somewhat began to frown on seeing her. Then stood rapidly to attention on seeing their General.

"General Sir!." Uttered by both, as one triggered the gate.

Far too startled by seeing their General there in the jeep to bother asking questions. Thus Amy drove them out. Heading away from the Military base, and picking up speed as she went.

"..I'm really... out of there.." Said as if she really couldn't believe it.

Sam figured his body, or at least his cardiac system, was getting a great work out from this as Mary lowered herself onto his cock. He hissed and his eyes closed as she inched down on him, feeling her tight wetness encase and squeeze his dick till he was firmly inside her. The whiskey kiss made him smile, he wondered if she was just being polite ay not making his taste his own cum on her lips and tongue, or whether she simply didn't enjoy the taste of cum. However he quickly dismissed those thoughts as his hands explored her breasts right before him, gently teasing the nipples before lowering his head to latch onto one and sucking hard. As he did this his hands slid down to her hips, holding her steady as he started to thrust up inside her.

His lips moved back and forth between her breasts, then up her neck as he kissed her ear, then her lips again, his hands slipping to cup her tight ass as he used his hold to move her in time with his thrusts, fucking up into her as he squeezed her ass cheeks.

-----

"And they will not come after you." Laxan said with a smile. "I gave them orders not to ... as the General I mean. By the time they have figured out I wasn't him I should be away and they will have no further use for you, Amy."

He watched the road ahead in the darkness, thinking over everything that had happened.

"I am sorry they did this to you, but I must confess ... I enjoyed our time together. You are a most energetic partner, you gave me a lot of pleasure."

He looked her over, as he had considered back on base she was still a very attractive woman, even in the less than sexy clothes they had given her to wear. He considered that thought. It seemed the more time he spent as a human, or at least in the guise of one, the more he picked up human traits. As a member of his own species he shouldn't find any human attractive or sexually exciting, and yet he now did.

Mary moans softly, her eyes watching Sam's face, until he wrapped lips about her nipple.

Then she began moving with the urging of his hands seeking to ride him there on that chair of hers.

A tilt back of her head and slow shiver as he kissed up to her lips she moaned into his mouth as his hands found her ass and they began fucking quicker and harder. Her tongue moving with his.

------

Amy drove along the road's heading back for the city ass Laxan some of her being very energetic and it being very pleasurable.

Amy after a moment drew one of his hands to between her thighs, sliding it under those tracksuit pants. And ensuring his flesh found the fact she had no panties on under it.

Hopefully he didn't question why she was doing it. Amy just knew ultimately he'd reached depths no one else had and she was willing to let him ease into her as she drove. A slow spread of her legs for him there. Question was would he ask she pull over? Or would he just let that hand squish into her?

Sam suddenly stood up, lifting Mary with him as he laid her back on the desk, his cock never leaving her pussy. Now he could fuck her even harder, his hands went back to her hips, gripping hard and he started to really ram into her harder and faster. His eyes never left her face as he fucked her as hard as could, finally giving free reign to his lust and passion. The desk started to vibrate and judder across the floor a little through the shear force of his thrusts. The desk feet squeaking on the floor loud, not that he cared right now. He was beyond logical thought.

-----

Laxan watched as Amy pulled his hand down, feeling the warmth as she slipped it inside her tracksuit pants, feeling her bare flesh and warm pussy. Instinctively his fingers began to caress her clit and lips as he watched her drive. Immediate concern of crashing hadn't taken form in his mind yet. It really wouldn't hurt him even if they did crash, his body being so malleable to damage. It didn't occur to him right away how badly hurt Amy might be. It did, however, occur to him that she was horny for him and he couldn't help smiling.

"You enjoyed out time together to then?" He asked softly as his fingers pushed into her, into her warm, now wet pussy, lengthening, thickening.

He reached across and cupped a breast finding no bra either. Amy's nipples hardening as he fondled her tits through the top.

Lifted Mary giggles softly as she found herself laid back on that desk as Sam began fucking her as if it was the only thing he'd ever wanted to do with her. A moan out of her as he did and that glorious cock drove hard and deep into her, filling her each moment. The fact the desk squeaked not registering at all to her. But oh boy didn't it just make her inner muscles in that soaking wet pussy cling to that hard cock of his, till two moans later she orgasmed.

-----

Amy bit her lower lip as she felt those fingers-not-fingers sliding into her pussy and filling it stretching her inside to a blissful feeling. He'd feel those fingers getting squeezed by her inner muscles ever so softly.

Amy was driving rather well for fingers driving up into her there. "Once, I was able to process it. I mean. You aren't something found on earth."

She slowed a little as they began moving about corners of that road. As she giggles a little. "Just be careful how much to do there, I am driving and well, crashing the car would be bad. Rather bad."

He might read flickers from her in that moment of car crashes seen on TV by Amy on the nightly news.

Sam was gritting his teeth, desperate not to cum before Mary did, his hips a blur as he fucked into his captain with speed, need and deep desire. But as he heard her moans and then the feeling of her body under his hands start to tense he knew he had succeeded. A second later she orgasmed hard around his cock, moaning as he finally let himself go. With a deep loud moan of his own he rammed his cock in once, twice, then held it deep inside her as it exploded, sending thick shot after thick shot of cum deep inside the woman beneath him. Only his hours of physical training gave him the stamina to remain upright as he felt his legs weaken. It was if his very life energy was being forced into this gorgeous woman. He sagged forward a little, eyes closed, hands flat to the desk either side of Mary as he felt the last few twitches of his cock and he licked his lips, getting his breath back before opening his eyes and looking down into Mary's face.

"Permission to stand at ease, Ma'am?" He asked, trying not to laugh.

------

Seeing the images of car crashes in Amy's head, Laxan stopped fingering the gorgeous young woman and nodded.

"I believe it would be wise to pull over, yes." He said, laughing himself, the first time he had laughed on this planet. He found it a rather curious sensation, but not a bad one.

He waited till Amy had pulled the jeep over into some deep shadows next to the road before taking her in his arms now and kissing her deeply. His fingers inside her pussy thickened again and began to fuck her deep.

Mary lifted her head and kissed him ever so softly. "At ease...sit, Sam... just draw me with you, so we might cuddle for a moment."

Indeed as he moved, she moved with him so as he gratefully sat, she settled herself draped over those manly thighs and then leaned herself in against his chest. A nuzzle to his cheek then slowly.

".. how do you feel bout Italian tonight?"

-----

Once pulled over in the dark and the Jeep turned off. Amy easily maneuvered herself from her side of the jeep into his side and astride him there. That limber from he'd admired this morning, proving just as nimble now. Even if now was a time he could respect the way she moved it.

As his fingers pushed deep inside her, thickening and fucking her deeply. She made to move and ride them quickly. her lips parted to tease his lips and a part of him to her mouth so she could use her tongue against it. Kissing him passionately.

Sam laughed and stroked Mary's hair as they snuggled in her chair, naked bodies bathed in a light sweat, the scent of sex heavy in the office. He kissed her forehead and smiled.

"Italian sounds great, your place or mine."

He was teasing a little. As a PFC he lived in the barracks with a dozen other soldiers, he chuckled more imagining what they all would think seeing their captain walk in with Sam, arm in arm, to have takeout. He assumed Mary had quarters on base too, and maybe off base. Officers got private quarters, sometimes even houses, supplied by the Army. He looked down at her naked body, again thinking to pinch himself that this actually happened. She was so incredible. Even now after fucking her hard to a mind-blowing orgasm he still couldn't look at her body without the thrill of arousal. Those firm big breasts, her hourglass figure, those soft lips, those gorgeous eyes, she was the complete package.

----

As the begun to make out, Laxan pulled Amy's sweat pants down and off, dropping them on the passenger seat of the jeep as she sat astride him. Thanks to his abilities the fingers that had been fucking her pussy now morphed into a cock, long and thick, deep inside her. If she looked down it would look as if he were a normal human male, his thick shaft stretching out her pussy to the limit. His 'tongue' pushed against hers, learning how to properly kiss from her actions and mind. His arms around her smooth form, sliding up under the shirt to caress her back.

"I have got an off-base house, then my housing on base. Off base is more Family holdings, but because I'm here and told so far, I'm not getting posted off elsewhere. The place was purchased." Mary never really talked about her family. But the Carters were very well off. Even saying that was somewhat of an understatement. Old money. Mary just never even hinted at it.

A lean-to kisses him softly, then pulls away as she climbs off Sam's lap. Moved to lift a backpack which was stuffed in the corner of the office. She pulls from it a freshly pressed folded shirt. Since Same in his urgency had torn her buttons. The ruined one she put in the bag. "We should dress, and exit. I've got a personal car in the lot."

The keys for it are put on the table. As Mary began slowly dressing herself all up again. For the second time today. A smile to Sam, coy, almost as she tugs her bra on and clips it. Then her panties, and trousers. The shirt was on and buttoned, then rank things transferred to it. A brush through her shortish yet cute hair.

---------------

Amy had no idea how he managed to get those off her while she was astride him. But she rather liked the fact then, pants weren't in the way. As those fingers changed into a thick long cock that deeply began fucking her pussy. She began moving to ride it there with slow needful movements. Amy moaned against his mouth, feeling him learning to kiss as it slowly evolved from that passionate movement of lips to lips, to her tongue sliding against his and then she found herself breaking it to get out of the jumper she had on, and then gloriously naked his hands sliding against her back.

"You look as hot putting clothes on as you did when I took them off you." Sam said with smile, feeling his cock start to harden again even after cumming twice. What was she doing to him?

He quickly gathered his clothing, sliding it on and smoothing down creases and running a hand through his short hair, then on a spur of the moment need he slipped an arm around Mary's waist and pulled her into him and kissed her hard.

"I hope I'll be called to your office more regularly now, Captain." He whispered as he finally let her go.

---------------------

Naked on his lap, riding his cock, Amy looked incredible to Laxan. His hands caressed and explored her naked upper body before sliding to her breasts, cupping them, squeezing softly before teasing her hard nipples all the time thrusting up with his hips to fuck her pussy thoroughly. He broke the kiss finally and licked down her neck, enjoying the taste of her skin as his lips placed small kisses along her shoulder, then pushing her back against the jeeps dashboard he lowered his head so his lips could latch onto her nipples.

Parked as it was just off the road and in shadows the jeep couldn't be seen, but anyone walking along couldn't miss the moans and wet sounds of frantic fucking from the darkness

[ Fade Sam and Mary. ]

Amy heard the sound of another Jeep. What's more the lights hit the one she and Laxan were in. She managed to get off him and pull the tracksuit pants on.

"Make yourself look like your pants are open and you've got a cock."

Provided he did she lent over twisting and sought to give him a blow job.

Sucking it deep into her mouth and moaning. Bobbing her head.

By the time the two privates were out and heading over it looked for all the world like their General was getting a blow job.

Amy lifted her mouth off that cock gasped. Put one arm over her breasts and the other tracksuit jumper she dropped over Laxans lap.

The two Privates saluted Laxan then. Before the guy spoke, "Uh General Sir, didn't realise it was you, Sir!"

Amy kept quiet and blushed.

"That's ok soldier. Just relaxing a little with this gorgeous young lady. We all have needs, don't we." Laxan winked at the two men.

He had done as she asked and produced a thick long hard cock for her to suck on and made sure his appearance as the General was complete as the two men walked up. He saw them both looking at Amy and could feel their arousal.

"If you don't have duties to attend to, would you like to join us?" He asked, curious if they would, but failing to take into account what Amy would want or feel.

The two privates looked a little nervous and unsure, never having been asked by a General to join him sexual games, but Amy was hot they both thought and they both felt their cock hardening at the idea.

Laxan pulled Amy's top off his bare cock, letting the privates see it. Now they felt other emotions like humiliation that the General was so much bigger than them. Laxan stroked Amy's hair and smiled

"Keep going my dear, you suck cock so very well."

Amy watched this exchange curiously. After a moment she lent and licked the tip for a short moment. "I do have a wallet General.... we could ... get a room and give the two Private's a choice. They can follow us, and come in with us. Or, they can go on their ways?" A curious look around to see if it was agreeable.

the two Privates nodded after a brief few looks together. Amy smiled. Slipped on that jumper and then winked to Laxan as the two Privates left to hop in their Jeep. "Giving them a choice and a reason to decline, means they won't feel pressured. They'll also be less likely to speak to the actual General about it."

Amy put the Jeep in gear and drove on. Ten minutes later they pulled up at a cheesy motel, Amy got out and dashed off to get a key, then came back and moved the Jeep to in front. They'd find the other Jeep pulled up beside, and one of the Privates got out, then the other did. Both seemed to have made their minds up on the trip.

As Amy hopped out, drawing Laxan with her, he'd be able to glean from Amy how .. three men could enjoy the one lady. From the two Privates, he'd find one was curious bisexual and his mind flashed with an image of the General fucking him. The other while straight, had the occasional flicker of being curious about what he'd do if he was in the position to suck cock. Did doing it, when a girl was there, make him gay? Or did it make him the guy ready to take advantage of a situation to then more quickly fuck Amy?

All those thoughts flowed about from all three. Even as Amy opened the door all three filed in. She winked at Laxan, and as she shut the door, locking it, she left the light off and just let that light moonlight be the light there. Figuring a hazy vision would make it easier for Laxan to do ... things.

As she helped one Private undress, she said. "General, if you wouldn't mind stripping off and helping me get undressed, I'll help the Privates...." So while everyone was getting nude.. Amy stroked those Private's cocks softly and slowly, kissing one man .. then the other. The one who seemed to be debating on what helping suck a cock made him, was still debating.

Laxan listened to Amy's thoughts, and those of the two male privates, as a scientist he was intrigued by the mating habits of humans, and even more intrigued to take part in them. As an alien he had no hang ups about gay sex, especially when it wasn't even with the same species as him. In the moonlit darkness his 'undressing' was simply a second of thought and his clothes vanished to leave him naked with a hard thick cock. He moved into Amy and pulled her tracksuit pants to the floor, helping her out of them, before pulling her top off leaving her as naked as he was.

Amy quickly had the privates naked too with their help and both men stood enjoying her hands as she slowly jerked off each of them. Laxan, wanting to explore these new thoughts and sexual curiosities turned to the man who was debating about sucking cock. With a smile, Laxan moved into him, placing the Privates hand on his hard cock. The man hesitated a second, before Laxan felt his fingers start to explore the cock he was holding, the first he had ever touched outside of his own. The man looked down, his expression one of stunned curiosity as he stroked the Generals cock slowly, starting to enjoy how it felt, the texture, hardness, warmth.

"Suck my cock, John." Laxan said softly to the man before him.

The Private should of wondered how the General knew his first name, but his mind was on other things right now. He looked into the Generals eyes, the nodded and slowly got down on his knees, the cock in his hand now right in front of his face. He found his curiosity heightened seeing the cock up close, he brought his other hand up to explore it before glancing up at the General who smiled down at him. Slowly he leaned forward, happy that the General seemed to be very clean, he could smell no sweat or anything which made this easier. His tongue flicked out coating the cock head, then again. Then feeling emboldened he licked up and down the cock shaft in his hand. It actually tasted ok, more than ok.

Naked, blissfully so. Amy watched John, start sucking Laxan's cock. Oh, she knew it wasn't a cock, but it made her giggle some. Even as she drew the other private to her and nuzzled him a little, she made her way to the bed and onto it with him.

Sliding him onto his back and leaning over him kissing him. Laxan still felt she was oh so amused by it. By Laxan, the situation, was that one of them was sucking on him without realising he was the thing they'd been chasing.

She ran a hand over his hip and nipped at his lower lip there. Before she looked back to Laxan.

Standing there watching John slowly suck his cock, experimenting with the first he had ever blown. Laxan was surprised how much pleasure this novice was giving him and he wondered if there was a mental aspect to sex he hadn't considered yet. The fact this man was choosing to suck his first cock and it belonged to Laxan was a thrilling thought to the alien. He reached down, softly stroking the mans hair. John looked up into his General's eyes as he felt the gentle touch. he pulled his lips from the cock and smiled.

"It's not as bad as I thought it might be." He said as his hand jerked the hard cock before his face. "It feels kinda nice in my mouth, like ... like its natural to suck dick."

With that John went about sucking Laxan cock with even more gusto than he had up till this point in time. As the alien looked over at Amy, seeing her amused smile and reading her surface thoughts about how it amused her that the very thing these two soldiers were supposed to be looking for was right before them and was being pleasured by one of them. Even Laxan had to smile at that irony as he watched Amy play with the other man ... Kyle, his name was Kyle.

"Isn't this better than being on patrol, Kyle?" He asked the man underneath Amy. "Your getting to have sex with a beautiful woman, and if your lucky I might let you try my cock out to when John's finished."

John sucked the general harder, using his tongue and then he pushed forth, feeling it slide into his throat as he groaned muffled about it. Licking the underside of it. He groaned louder and looked up at Laxan, he couldn't see him completely, it was more just a moonlit outline of greys and blacks.

Yet as the General, Laxan was getting sucked off and loving it. Kyle heard that question and then laughed softly. "Mmm... I'm very curious about one thing. I could be fucking her... and you, Ser, could fuck me..."

John licked up along that cock and paused, looking up at Laxan then mostly to see if Laxan liked the idea. If his General wanted to do such a thing. He pulled back, "...I could suck you after it, Sir?"

Amy listened to it all and rolled off Kyle, moving to lay on the edge of that bed, and bringing her legs up... "I think, Kyle..." He grinned moving first to stand, "Oh, I get it... if I push in you... here, holding your hips, you hold your legs up and wide... My General here can fuck me too... he'd be fucking both of us almost."

Amy secretly knew technically he could... a cock could end up filling her ass. It depended if he wanted to shatter the illusion.

At this moment Amy felt Kyle touch her, noticing she was wet and warm. he sought them to push his cock into her pussy with a moan. His ass is perfectly right there.

Laxan watched Kyle move to Amy's pussy, seeing how wet she was he smiled. He was enjoying John's blow job and for a novice he had done very well. Laxan stroked the mans hair gently before moving over behind Kyle and as the man fucked into Amy's pussy, Laxan knelt behind Kyle.

"John, give Amy your cock to suck on." He ordered the man who had just been blowing him.

He wanted to lube Kyle's ass with his tongue, but he didn't want John to see him make that tongue much longer than a human ever could. As the naked soldier moved to the bed offering his hard swinging cock to Amy's lips, Laxan stroked the smooth firm skin of Kyles hips and ass cheeks, then parted those cheeks. he lent in as Kyle's thrusting into Amy slowly a little as he got curious what his General was doing back there. Laxan moved his mouth to Kyles hole and flicked his tongue over the tight virgin opening, then lapped and rimmed the hole more and more getting crooning sighs and moans of pleasure from the man. Then slowly he pushed his tongue into the virgin ass hole before him, letting it slowly wiggle its way deeper and deeper into Kyle's body. The man was so horny now he hadn't yet realised that no human tongue could possibly get that deep, all he did was start to fuck Amy hard as he held her hips in his hands.

John after a moment worked out how to slide his cock into Amy's mouth. As Kyle began fucking her pussy harder thanks to how Laxan was licking deeply up in his ass.

Amy then felt John push his cock in her mouth, he moved slower than Kyle. But as he felt Amy start sucking his cock, John felt himself get more into it.

Worth John filling her mouth and Kyle filling her pussy. Laxan even as he licked supper into Kyle's ass, could decide to ensure poor Amy feeling part of him moving into he.

He could feel she was enjoying the moment and didn't mind the two men thrusting into her. It reminded her sort of how Laxan had taken all three. Ultimately she'd enjoyed it.

As the fucking went on and Laxan stayed in contact with all three humans telepathically, he decided it was time for Kyle to get what he had been curious about at the start. Pulling his tongue from the soldiers well lubed ass the alien stood, his cock swinging, the head stroking over Kyles butt cheeks. Laxan held the mans right hip in his hand as he guided his cock head to the wet hole and slowly, gently even, penetrated the virgin ass. He felt Kyle stiffen, a soft gasp coming from his lips as he instinctively pushed back a little, taking more of the aliens thick cock.

"Fuck ... your so hard." Kyle moaned as his own hands gripped Amy's hips tighter, his cock buried inside the young woman.

With infinite patience Laxan fed the soldier his first cock until finally he decided he was deep enough, for now. As this was the human's first time Laxan didn't want to scare him, so he kept his cock a normal length and thickness knowing at any time he could lengthen and thicken it. A part of him suddenly slid down to the floor, a second cock shaped appendage, it moved between Kyles legs and softly teased Amy's tight ass hole. As John continued t fuck her pretty face, Laxan gave the girl what she was thinking of, to be filled in all three holes as he penetrated her.

Kyle was working out that movement was needed. As he felt himself thrust into Amy's wet pussy and fill her, his pull back, timed to push his ass back against the General's cock in his ass. He moaned then softly, thrusting faster then into Amy, and pulling back a little quicker and harder into Laxan's cock.

Llaxan might soon realise Kyle was very quickly getting into it, the man's motions helping stretch that virgin ass for the cock within it, as he groaned, moaned and at times hissed in breathing, while steadily picking up that pace on driving into Amy, then back harder against Laxan.

John moaned himself and moved quicker to fuck Amy's mouth, and down into her throat as he found himself at times forgetting she was giving him her mouth as he fucked her like he might a pussy. Hands gravitated to the two breasts there as he began playing with her nipples.

Amy ... well ... she was simply enjoying the hell out of the illicit moment with the three men. Sucking at John as she was able to and concentrated on drawing breath when he pulled back. While feeling the pleasure of Kyle's increasingly quicker thrusts. Adding to it when she felt then Laxan slide a cock like an appendage into her ass. Filling all three holes at once on her, which had her shuddering between it all.

Somewhere in all that Kyle, began to realise he could when he fucked Amy feel something rubbing against his cock inside her at times. However, he was too into the feelings as he moaned, "...gods yes, General, fuck me..."

At Kyles words of encouragement, Laxan began to fuck his ass hard and faster as he held the soldiers hips feeling the man thrusting into Amy and pushing back on the aliens cock. It was a very stimulating sight indeed Laxan considered as he fucked Amy's ass in time to Kyles movements, making sure he thickened the appendage in her ass enough that the man would feel it rubbing on his cock. Laxan knew he was taking a risk doing this, that Kyle could feel it and would start to wonder what the hell was going on. But Laxan also knew that if he had to he could protect himself and Amy from the two soldiers. The confined space of the motel room gave him easy reach to pacify the men if they got aggressive, added to which no weapons they had on them could really harm a species that were in effect, large sentient jellies.

"Your ass feels so good, Kyle." Laxan whispered in the mans ear. "So tight, it makes my cock feel so good. Is losing your virginity as nice as you hoped it would be?"

He meant of course anal virginity as the man was years past having lost the other version.

Back